FINAL

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin was texted by her girlfriend to have a meet up on the rooftop where they had their first date. She checks herself on the rear mirror then look at the ring she's holding.

The girl is waiting on the rooftop and silently sobbing while Yujin was excitedly running on the stairs until she opened the door. Her smile fades when she saw her girlfriend crying. She immediately run to her and hugged her.

"What is wrong? Why are your crying?" Yujin asked but her girlfriend just pushed her.

"Yujin l-let's break up" she said while still crying. Yujin's eyes widen.

"M-mou?W-waeyo?" Yujin asked, her eyes are getting watery.

Her girlfriend shakes her head and looks down "I am sorry b-but I-I couldn't be with you anymore."

"Then what is the reason? Is there someone else?" she asked while looking up to stop herself from sobbing.

"A-ani! I just didn't love you anymore...I couldn't feel anything for you" she honestly said while Yujin was in awe after hearing it.

Yujin kneel down and hold her hand. "Please don't do this! I promise I would be better! Don't give up on me like this please...I love you and I would do anything for you" she begged while her girlfriend pulls her hand away.

"Please don't do this. You are a great person but I am not the one for you"

Yujin stood up and clenched her fist "How can you say that you are not the one for me if my heart tells that you are the one that my heart desires!" she points her finger to her heart.

Her girlfriend quickly hugged her then walked to the door "Yuji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter