Lying (In Bed and To Others)

Clandestine Musings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IZ*ONE have gotten back from Japan recently and have been working hard to prepare for their Japanese comeback. Thankfully, they've been given a break for today and were free to do whatever they wanted to. The members agreed that they would go watch "Bumblebee" at the theaters earlier and so everyone was just about to leave when suddenly Yujin comes into the dorm Chaeyeon is in charge of.

 

She has a worried expression on her face as she says, "Guys, Eunbi unnie isn't feeling too well again. She says she'll have to sit this one out."

 

The other members gasp and look concerned as well.

 

"Does anyone wanna stay behind and take care of Eunbi unnie instead of go to the movies?" asks Yujin.

 

Immediately, Sakura raises her hand, "I'll do it. Eunbi unnie's health is more important than a movie and it's better that I take care of her. Try not to worry too much though so you guys can enjoy the movie."

 

The others agree and reluctantly leave the dorms and get in the van to leave.

 

A concerned Sakura makes her way to the other dorm. She reaches Eunbi's room and knocks a few times.

 

"Eunbi unnie...? Are you okay? It's Sakur-"

 

Sakura's speech is interrupted as the bedroom door opens and she's pulled by the shirt into a hungry kiss.

 

Sakura eagerly deepens the kiss as Eunbi makes an infuriating little mewl from and pulls her towards her bed.

 

After a heated makeout session, they lay on Eunbi's bed with Sakura's head resting on Eunbi's chest.

 

"...so I'm guessing you're not sick at all, unnie?" Sakura asks her as her voice reverberates through Eunbi's chest.

 

Eunbi simply laughs at this.

 

"When will we ever tell them about us?" Sakura asks, staring off into the distance.

 

Eunbi deeply sighs and says, "When we're ready."

 

"What if some of them already know...?"

 

"What do you mean Kkura?"

 

"I mean, we're not exactly subtle sometimes and the others do have brain cells at times and can put two and two together sooo..."

 

"Ah...but I don't think we're that obvious."

 

"What?? Eunbi unnie, remember we almost kissed in front of everyone else during Yuri's birthday??"

 

"Oh that...well I just wanted to taste that part of the cake and you wouldn't let me, you're such a tease Kkura~" Eunbi says while pouting at her secret girlfriend.

 

"But it was being broadcasted on Vlive so that made it all the more worse for us to be doing that."

 

Eunbi sighs and says, "I guess you're right, maybe even Wiz*ones are starting to catch on...what do you think they call us by the way? Eunkura? Eunsaku?"

 

Sakura thinks to herself, "Ah...I remember seeing on Twitter, that we're the jinjja nice body couple."

 

Eunbi chuckles at this, "So it's your fault that that's our name now...you know I almost kissed you for that?"

 

Sakura raises her eyebrows at this.

 

"Anyways, what were you trying to tell me about what happened in the other dorm earlier?"

 

"Well, Chaeyeon unnie..."

 

-flashback-

 

It's laundry day at the Chaeyeon dorm and Chaeyeon is busy unloading the clothes from the dryer. Unlike the other dorm who does all their laundry together courtesy of their leader, Chaeyeon selflessly takes time out of her day to do the others' laundry for them. This time, Sakura has volunteered to help her out and ease the burden a bit.

 

Chaeyeon begins sorting the members clothes out when she comes across an unfamiliar garment. She's done the laundry enough times to know that this doesn't look like it belongs to one of the members in her dorm, but she starts second-guessing herself.

 

"Sakura, do you know who this might belong to?"

 

Sakura turns to look at what Chaeyeon is holding and suddenly, the color leaves Sakura's face.

 

In her hands is Eunbi's silky, deep violet bra.

 

'. SOMEHOW IT MUST'VE GOTTEN INTO MY PILE WHEN SHE STAYED OVER ONE NIGHT,' Sakura panics in her mind.

 

"I...I-um I'm not sure really, maybe you should ask t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter