Home

Letting Her Go? Never....
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yujin just gazed with a longing look at Minjoo packing her things. It was just a month after Iz*one disbanded and the couple managed to buy they shared apartment.

 

 

Who am I to halt your career from growing? I’m just here to support you.

 

 

I can’t control things happening about us.

 

 

This is what we signed up for.

 

 

We enter a forbidden relationship.

 

 

Even our parents are against it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 It was nine o clock  in the evening, and the apartment was nearly empty, save for the drawers, the television, the bed, the sofa, their own photos.

 

 

 

 

Can your scent lingers forever here, but nothing is here anymore.

 

Can we just keep our relationship?

 

Even if you move out?

 

I don’t mind not receiving your messages often.

 

But it is me who made us like this, if not for my carelessness.

 

 

 

The relationship that they keep even from their own members had been exposed cause of Yujin’s message on Minjoo’s phone that happens to be at her company’s manager at that time and Minjoo’s company made her choose.

 

 

 

 

Yujin or your dream to debut with us? Think about it Kim Minjoo, you trained here to become a star not to enter a relationship

 

 

 

 

Yujin and Minjoo had talked it out, and after a long long wait and arguments every night ,she agreed to let Minjoo go because of unknown reason for her.

 

Fear?

 

Shame?

 

 

Whatever it is. She can’t right now.

 

 

 

 

"It's already tomorrow, huh…" Yujin said, breaking the silence.

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo zipped her last suitcase, and plopped down on the couch beside Yujin. She sighed tiredly, and leaned on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

"I suppose it is…" she answered, and Minjoo lifted her head and cupped her ex- girlfriend’s face.

 

 

 

We don’t need to do this. But I don’t want to forced you to stand up for me.

 

 

 

 

"I'll miss you a lot… I just wish that loved is acceptable for idols, we are humans, we get hurt, we loved, we fall,” She whispered.

 

 

 

But Yujin couldn't, because she had to let her go .

 

 

 

 

“I don’t want you to fight for me now, you had friends to debut with at your agency, how can I let you throw all your hardship away because of me?” Yujin explain calmly but deep inside are thousands of thoughts that she can’t comprehend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ever since they began this relationship and face the harsh world of idol, she had matured. But deep inside, she could still act like a kid and become carefree only in front of Minjoo.

 

 

 

 

I got bashed for being self –centered.

 

For being attention seeker.

 

 

I can’t thank you enough for taking care of me, Minjoo.

 

 

You lift me up when I am at my lowest.

 

 

I can’t drag you down now.

 

 

 

 

"I'll miss you, as well," Yujin whispered back, and she leaned closer to kiss Minjoo.

 

 

 

Minjoo wrapped her arms around Yujin’s neck when they pulled apart, and she rested her head against her chest.

 

 

 

Let me savoured this last night. Being held by your arms, make me feel safe even if it is the last time.

 

 

Your warmth.

 

 

I will miss every inch of it.

 

 

I will miss your bunny teeth pruding when you grin at me

 

 

How you act like a child just to cheer me up when we are tired from work

 

 

Izone member’s respect you at a young age you know what to do in front of camera, you play piano,act so well, dancing, singing.

 

 

Your everything I dream  off and never expect to be with but you by my side is such a blessing.

 

Why can’t you fight for me?

 

 

Tell me a valid reason.

 

 

 

"Things are getting too gloomy around here," Yujin commented with a devilish grin, and before Minjoo could open to speak, Yujin attack her with tickles.

 

 

 

 

"AHAHAHA! AHA-YUJIN-AHAHAHA! ST-AHAHA! STOP! AHAHAHA!" she laughed and laughed until she gets tired, with Yujin grinning widely as she tickled her non-stop.

 

Let’s play pretend now.

 

 

 

 

Yujin finally stopped, and earned a glare from her princess..

 

 

 

 

"I- I'm sorry! Don't get mad at me please!" Yujin yelped as she cowered behind the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin……. come back here!" Minjoo scolds while catching her breathes, and chased her across the room.

 

 

 

 

"Catch me if you can!" Yujin taunted as she stuck out her tongue.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, I will," Minjoo stated confidently, and suddenly tripped.

 

 

 

 

"Kyaa!" she yelped cutely, and found herself on top of Yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin laughed, and received another set of glare.

 

 

 

 

How many times would I received that scary look. Smiling suits you better so ….

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah! S-sorry!" she apologized quickly, and shivered in fear. Minjoo bit Yujin’s lower lip, and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ow! What was that for?" Yujin complained as she gingerly pressed a finger to her lips.

 

 

 

Well , let us enjoy this last time. I promised to not make you cry right?

 

 

I’m sorry that I did not keep it.

 

But woah, you start to act so naughty now.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's what you get for tickling me," she smirked, and Yujin suddenly smashed her lips against Minjoo.

 

 

 

That’s what you get for teasing me too..

 

 

 

 

Minjoo’s eyes widened in surprise, and after a few seconds of being frozen in place ; shocked taken over her brain but her body reacts fastly, she returned the kiss. They kissed deeply for a few minutes, and pulled apart, the need for air taking over them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Seriously, though. I love you, Minjoo." Yujin smiled warmly. Yujin put an emphasis on her name.

It can be, because her feelings are overflowing and can’t see herself being normal again after this night.

 

 

 

"I love you too, Yujin," she smiled back, and they stood up.

 

If I stay longer, I might not leave. Let the fate decided for us or when you have courage to love me.

 

 

 

"Well, it's getting late…" Yujin sighed, reluctant to let Minjoo leave.

 

 

When time is right and we can be together again, I would always choose you.

 

 

But if you happen to fall for someone that is not me, I will accept it.

 

 

I always wants the best for you.

 

Please don’t hate me.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, it's getting rather dark outside," Minjoo added with a sigh of her own.

 

 

 

 

"Mmm… Good night, Yujin…" she murmured, and Yujin pulled away.

 

 

 

I love you Yujin.

 

 

Yujin planted a soft kiss on her forehead, and flashed her  fake smile. "Sleep well."

 

 

 

 

 

"You too," she smiled lopsidedly, and Minjoo strode towards the door, and closed it behind her.

 

 

Thank you for , everything.

-

-

-

 

 

Yujin went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face and stared at herself at the mirror and plopped down kneeling to the floor.

 

 

“You choose this Yujin, she told you , she is willing to leave the agency but now you are the one crying?”

 

 

“What is wrong with you?”

 

 

She continued to punch the floor. She rather feel a physical pain cause it heals faster than emotional scars.

 

 

“Isn’t she is your angel? Why you let her fall without catching now?”

 

 

“You are a coward, your agency support you even Wonyoung supports too”

 

 

“And now that relationship becomes shaky you just let her go”

 

“You did not deserve such a precious Minjoo”

 

 

 

 

Yujin just shouts this to nothing but to herself. Admitting that she is the problem and not Minjoo. Wandering if she does not love her enough to fight, or she loves her too much that she let her go.

Nobody can say what is right, but maybe Minjoo got tired of supporting a low self esteem like her.

 

 

 

 

 Yujin woke up at disheveled state with a blasting alarm, she groaned and turn it off. Ruffling her hair and made her way to the bathroom. Staring at the droplets of her blood stained left last night from punching the tiles of the floor to released her frustration on everything.

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

“So everything that happened last night was real, huh?” Yujin pinched herself.

 

 

 

That’s right Minjoo is not living here anymore. Yujin closed her eyes and choose to back at her bed to agonized.

 

 

It would be just five year right?

 

The contract of her in that company?

 

We can find ways to make things work after that right?

 

 

I can hold her soon.

 

But for now, in my dreams only.

 

 

 

 

 

-

-

-

It had been a year since Minjoo left Yujin’s apartment and she was doing well as a model and that is the career path that she choose to make things easier for her and Yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

She became famous throughout the South Korea and even in Japan, but she never let it get to her head. She was currently at the studio, finishing up the last of her photo shoots for the day.

 

 

 

"Minjoo! Would you like to have dinner with me?" A familiar voice asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo turned around, and saw Chaeyeon waving at her with a broad smile. The blonde was wearing a pink dress shirt with black  fitted slacks and a pair of white high heels.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter