ENDING SCENE (ONESHOT)

Ending Scene

 

"Why is he doing this to me?" was the first thing comes out from Kim Yerim's head when she pressed play and ended up crying hard listening to Ending Scene Cover by Jeon Jungkook. After ignoring it for so many times, she's finally has the courage to play the song, he sent to her.

 

Hello, it's been a while
There's no question mark in your voice, it's so you
As if it's a rule
Your seat is always the same, by the cold entrance

 

"I'm sorry about this, but we think we need you to come, Yerim-ah." After so much patience, Kim Namjoon is finally dialing Yeri's phone number. She never hears the leader of BTS sounds so desperate like this till now, and yet she still has the urge to ask him why, even when she knows it's must be about Jeon Jungkook, obviously not anyone else.

"Jungkookie..."

That one name said by his leader is enough to make Kim Yerim finally getting up from her bed, still feeling dizzy after all the stupid crying she did, dialing her manager's number. She's wearing her coat and cap, doesn't bother to wear a mask and going out from her bedroom right away.

Irene and Seulgi were sitting together on their dining table with two mugs of hot drinks in each of their hands when Kim Yerim meets their eyes and about to speaks.

"Jimin already told me. Are you okay?" Seulgi is up from her seat and caressing Yeri's arm when the younger is finally standing in front of them. Seeing such a face from their baby's face in never their favorite thing to watch.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Seulgi throwing Yeri another question when the girl didn't give them any answer but then shakes her head a moment later.

They know it's not because Yeri doesn't need their helps, but seems like she will needs (and they want to give her) more space to face her matter this time. The four girls already agreed to let the youngest does what she wants as long as her choice is enough to makes her feeling better cause they trust their maknae is mature enough to handle the matter she has right now. 

They've done their part tho, to let out what their though about the maknae's choice to broke up with Jeon Jungkook. They hugged and tried to erase their baby's nonstop hurtful tears that time. Now, they can do nothing but hoping the outcome will be better for two of them the next time they talk, cause the last time they broke up, every single person in the industry knew, they're still loving each other too much. 

"Alright. Just call me if you need anything, kay?" Irene finally lets out her voice, trying hard not to shows her worried face while she lets her right hand running up and down behind Yeri's back. It's when the passcode entered-sound finally heard and their manager is approaching them when Irene and Seulgi then quietly ask their manager to take care of the youngest.

 

Make sure you eat well, because it'll all pass
You'll be able to sleep well like you did before
I really mean it from the bottom of my heart
You have the right to become happier

 

Giving out a small smile while ruffling the girl's fringe is the first thing Jimin does the moment Kim Yerim stepping inside the group's dorm.

"How is he?" is the first thing she asks.

"Fatigue. Over working himself. Not enough rest."

"Lame."

"I know right." the older only let out a little chuckle, followed by the other guys not-really-smiles, watching Kim Yerim trying so hard being rude when "hurt" and "worry" are two words they could read all over her face.

"The doctor already left about half an hour ago. He's done with the treatments, got some bottles of IV drips and still trying to sleep right now." Namjoon said, while walking with Yeri further to the living room.

She's sitting down on their long couch followed by Jimin and Taehyung, Yoongi sitting on a little chair in front of her while Namjoon and Seokjin choose to stand, facing her. Hoseok is still staying with Jungkook, not yet going out since the doctor left their golden maknae's room.

"Do you want to see him now?" The oldest of them finally said.

She's still looking on the floor, head down, has no idea what to do.

"Istg stop fooling yourself Yerim. Why do you guys choose hurting each other when you know you need each other the most right now?" That's Min Yoongi for you.

"Hyung." Taehyung can't agree more with him, but Kim Yerim's face is so pitiful already.

Min Yoongi does love Jeon Jungkook, but Kim Yerim is also a little sister he loves for so long now, he wish nothing but only happiness surrounding his loved ones. and he knows the girl understand what he means even when she said nothing back to him. Of course she is, even without Min Yoongi told her, deep inside her heart she knows, she needs Jungkook and vice versa yet she still needs someone to recalls it for her, cause the hurt she's feeling right now is enough to makes her numb.

 

Don't say those words, please
You know those words hurt me even more
You said you would love me, so what is this
You don't know what kind of heart you gave me

 

"Alright. Yerim-ah, I think you should go to Jungkook."

Ever since their broke up months ago, the BTS and RV members notice that smiles their maknaes show is no longer as bright as when they're still with each other. Always trying hard for their fans and regain happiness from them as a feedback, the other members found it as their obvious way to indirectly let each other knows that they're fine without each other. Of course they thought love from fans is enough to scrape along, but again dude, you can never equal the power you gain from love of your half one.

After Taehyung helping Yeri with her coat and cap, she's now approaching Jungkook's room. Her man's back figure in black oversized tee is the first thing she notice when she's finally getting in his room. She's not yet facing his face, yet she's feeling a sting in her chest already.

Hoseok who's still sitting on a small chair in front of Jungkook, is showing his calming fatherly smile to Yeri who's slowly walking closer to him. Being a man with sense, Hoseok is up from his chair, without saying anything he gives the girl some on her head before leaving the room for two.

Jungkook might be closing both of his eyes right now, but he doesn't fail to sense someone he needs the most is finally here, standing even closer to him. The smell of her scent is thing that makes him finally breathing and here he is being a coward (Kim Yerim is the hugest reason that could make the great Jeon Jungkook can feels so small) with his arms up to his face, trying to hide tears on his closed eyes indicating feeling that's hitting him hard, either it is a relieve cause she's finally coming back to him, or a good "why is she even here again?" if he really needs anything to blame when the outcome this time (again) isn't what he really wish, just like their fcking broke up before.

Abandoning the chair used by Jeong Hoseok to be closer with the man, she's now kneeling down on both of her knees, making her eyes at the same level with Jungkook and his lying down body on his bed, facing her with his closed eyes. She then gathers both of his hands, holding it tight close to herself, placing her forehead on top of it. She lets herself devouring all the hurt feelings she feels after noticing his one hand that has gauze and tape covering his infusion marks. Is this because of her?

There is when Jeon Jungkook with his wet eyes, finally opening his sight to the most cruel lady right in front of him, who's now letting out unbearable sobs with her shaking little figure. Not such a nice view of her to see after long time, but again if he needs to be as cruel as her, he's glad not to be the only one with broken heart in this room.

As if it is the most normal thing to happens right now, he's up and now sitting on his bed, no longer with his hands being hold by her but using it to collect his lady, shifting a little before securing her petite figure inside his huge arms as close as he can.

The sobs are still there when she honestly speaking, "I thought it was the best answer for us. But then the hurt feeling is never leave, till now." She's hugging him tight, burying her face to the crook of his neck, while the guy that already got hurt enough is choosing to be a sweet heart, hugging her back to life.

"You are so stupid."

She hates him for that but she doesn't deny.

She missed this guy. Seems like to be hold in this warm that only comes from her guy while breathing his scent is the only right answer she has, since forever.

But again, it is still not a full marks answer for them. 

 

As much as you were lonely
I really hope you meet someone
Who will love you more than you do
I'm sorry that's not me
It's not easy to give

 

She chose to broke up with him for the cause of his and her fans is the most make sense yet absurd thing ever for Jeon Jungkook. They started their relationship with a deal that Armys and Luvies are their priority, and the moment Jeon Jungkook roles is getting huge in her life and Kim Yerim being one with no much experience in such relationship, then felt insecure and didn't know if it is still okay for her to continue when her feeling for him grew bigger everyday.

That's only humane for normal human, but when Kim Yerim is always the one who's thinking too much since forever, she's afraid if her relationship with Jeon Jungkook becomes more important than her fans. She's afraid it can cause a good disappointment for her fans (when she thought she gave them enough disappointment already) in the end and there, she forgot to think about her partner in this relationship first, before further.

Jeon Jungkook is never wrong to calls Kim Yerim stupid (she's indeed younger, but she's never a clueless kid for him), cause when she was busy with all the too-much-thoughts said, he can be called the clever one to realized sooner that before he could be owned by his fans, he is himself's first and it is means as simple as, Jeon Jungkook as a human being has his own private life first, before he is a Jeon Jungkook of BTS owned by his fans. And there is no crime for that, don't you think?

To hope for your fans to understanding your love life as a normal human being maybe too much in the beginning of this idol life. But Bangtan Seonyeondan is always wish for people to never forget to live this life as a human, obviously thru their talks, their music, from the start. To love yourself, to give yourself enough love, do not forget to love and to spreads love. So world, let him love in peace, will ya?

Kim Yerim said she didn't want to betraying her fans with her relationship with Jungkook when the truth remaining untold is that she never feels she's enough to stay as a partner for the great Jeon Jungkook. The way she thought she's lacking in so many ways when he's so perfect in everything he does, made her lost confidence and thinking too much.

 

Don't say those words, please
You know those words hurt me even more
You said you would love me, so what is this
You don't know what kind of heart you gave me

 

With Kim Yerim still in his embrace, he says "You need to know that love has its own huge role in this life of ours, Yerim. And of course our love for each other is counted in. And here you are, trying to ignore the love you have for me."

He continues, "Just why you tried to erase it when you actually need it to live. Who are you trying to fool, silly? You barely live after our broke up, didn't you?" and that goes back to you Jeon Jungkook.

He still doesn't end there.

"I hate you so much since our broke up, but here I am again don't longer want to be as stupid as you are to ignore my love for you and let myself sick and die sooner or later because I choose to live without love. I'm hurt enough Kim Yerim. You are so cruel seriously. How come you waited till I'm falling sick for so many times already to comeback?"

"Why didn't you coming for me first then?" Jeon Jungkook is right with all of his words and she's annoyed.

"After you broke my heart?" he's so childish, goodness.

"You wished for too much Kim Yerim. I might be childish too right here but I felt the need to give you a good lesson. So how is it? Did you learn enough?" Twenty-two years old kid Jeon Jungkook, mocking Kim Yerim.

She lets out a sigh, giving up. "Enough. Every single day is hurt enough and sometimes suffocating. It's hard Jeon without you holding me and give me comfort I often need. When I knew your eyes purposely avoiding mine, when you looked no longer care and chose to ignore our stages when we're at the same event and place, even when you're smiling, I feel nothing but hurt. You are just like me, cruel. Enough with that?" He loves this talk.

"You see? That is all didn't do any good for me too, Yerim. Whatever I did, it's still followed by endless sick and hurt, until you're finally here and let me live." He kiss her head. She loves him too.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'll find someone even better than me." She's sobbing again, feeling guilty all over herself.

What a lame answer from Kim Yerim. Jungkook thought there would be a better reason for them to feel so much hurt like this, but then watching the girl he dearly loves nonstop crying make him done with his hurtful words. 

"There might be a better person out there but here I am, still choosing you over the others. I love you Kim Yerim, and seriously, I need you to live."

 

She's now busy erasing her tears, rubbing her running nose with the end of her sleeve. Facing her face right in front of him, Jeon Jungkook is finally showing his bunny smile, watching the silly face of his life called Kim Yerim and smiling even wider when she's now finally becomes a clever one, cupping his face with her small hands, let her lips meeting his, trying to make up all times they parted.

 

Please be honest with me
You know I'll believe anything you say
Just like you said
Do you think that I will ever
Be loved by someone like me?

 

"I love you so much." and that's from Kim Yerim for Jeon Jungkook, and vice versa.

 

DONE