Prologue

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback in 2005:

"Mina! I have something for you." A little boy running to the playground park meets a little girl in a ponytail and bright smile.

"Oh? What's that, Jimin niisan?" Mina asks and Jimin shows a lucky 4-leaves clover and give to her.

"Lucky Clover! I promise we will meet when we big and get marry~" Little Jimin shows his cute eye smiles and hugs Mina's petite body while she nods her head as agree to what Jimin said. 

"And we will do ballet performance together and makes our parents proud!" Mina said and laughs together with Jimin.

"Yakseok~" They intertwine their pinky fingers and continue to play at the playground along with other kids. 

"Ah.... okasan.. How long Jimin niisan will go away from here?" Little Mina asks her mom with tears at eyes seeing Jimin's family busily move the boxes of their things in a truck.

"They have to go back to their own country, Mina~" Her mom says in gentle voice and carry her in arms.

"Where is their country? Why can't they stay at Kobe forever...?" Mina hugs her mom's neck and pouts seeing Jimin and his family outside of their home.

"South Korea. It is not far. We can contact them through technologies these days." Her mom caresses her hair and Mina cries.

 

End of flashback. Back to the recent.

 

Two famous groups that have been hot stuff in South Korea have been won many rewards and achieve many achievements. BTS and TWICE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter