Again!

Starry night

"The last time you did it,i forgive you,you did it again,should i forgive you?,oh! I remember,i love you so much right?" Kyungsoo is smiling but his eyes were so sad.

Jongin can't say anything,he is hurting,he feels like he is a jerk,he dont deserve kyungsoo.

"Why cant you say anything? I thought you will explain,let me hear your explanation,if its convincing like you did it in the past,maybe i will believe you again like a fool" Kyungsoo is hurting,angry,wants to shout,to curse,but he didnt.He is still a well mannered man,and still uses his soft low tone voice.

"Im sorry Hyung,i made mistake back then,but you forgive me,i do it again,and i think i dont deserve your forgiveness.Dont leave me,i cant live without you.Please undestand that i love her-"

 

Kyungsoo dont want to hear it anymore,jongin held his hand but he let go.Kyungsoo wants to cry but he promise that he will never cry in front of jongin again,never.

 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

BREAKING: EXU'S KAI and f(x²)'s KRYSTAL CONFIRMED TO BE DATING BY THISPATCH

©koreavooo

 

"Hyung! Have you heard the news?"

"Yes Sehun,and im not affected at all,i dont really care,and im not hurting at all,im very fine,i can move on easily,3 years? Its so easy to forget." Kyungsoo said it very detailed,he practice it because he know the member will .

"Hyung HAHHAAHHA what are you saying im just asking if you heard the news" Sehun succeeds in teasing his Hyung.Kyungsoo just laugh because Sehun is adorable.

He go to his room,lay on his bed,he dont want to see the news about the dating,but he is curious about what is the story of kaistal.He open his phome logged on to his secret twitter account with the username @ImPenguin12 

Trending

#Kai

#Kaistal

#Krystal

#EXU

He clicks the #kaistal

"Kaistal is real,i knew it,they are cute together #kaistal"

-@Kaifanatic

Comments:

"Yes they are cute together,im a fan of EXU now too huhu (╥_╥)♡"

-@Krystalized

"I support them,if jongin is happy we are happy,but kaisoo will still my number one ship hehe"

@KaisooIsLife

Kyungsoo use his account to reply

"@KaisooIsLife you're right,"

Kyungsoo logged out,he cant take to read anymore.He is really hurting."I will not cry,i will not cry,i will not cry" He put his earphones,his playlist is on shuffle mode,he just click the play button.After the song,he cries.
 

Song: Thorn by Buzz

"Even now where you're not here, the blinding sky and

People smiling blinding smiles

The world that doesn't know of my break-up

The more sad I am, the more everything stays the same

So that even time can't take it away

It seems only I haven't been able to send you on your way

These memories studded deep like thorns

Hurting without knowing it hurts

Your past memories, the past love

Becomes a thorn that digs into me

Asking it to leave, please leave

Even if I strive to get rid of it, it keeps bothering me"

(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)

Kyungsoo is really poker face,his fans called him Kyungsoo.jpg ,the truth is that is really him,he dont want others to know his pain.Like an image,even the person is smiling,you dont know what they feel,because imagw doesnt move,doesnt talk.

After the dating news,kyungsoo and kai is not that close anymore.They have concerts,jongin and kyungsoo still tease each other,but deep inside its awkward,very awkward.

In their home,Suho dont want problems not to be settled,but this problem,he dont want to talk to it right now,he give kyungsoo and kai what they need,TIME.

EXU members know their relationship,and they know that Kyungsoo is hurting and Jongin too.

They just tease them both,so its not awkward,they are friend after all.Sometimes Baekhyun tease kyungsoo "Kyungsoo-ya,dont you think its very hot,hot summer oh hot hot summer? *sings hot summer by f(x²) "Baekhyun-ah,its snowing outside" 

And of course Sehun too, "Hyung,our electric bill is so expensive,I'm In Shock,E-Electric Shock" *sings electric shock by f(x²) 

Kyungsoo don't know what to say anymore,he just laugh and let them win.

Jongin is listening to their jokes too but he don't laugh,he think its terrible and who laugh when they are the reason when their love is hurting.

 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SM Entertainment has confirmed the news that EXU'S Kai and f(x²)'s Krystal have broken up.

"You want me back? Jongin-ah jeongshin charyeo! (Pull yourself together) Its not April today,dont april fools me." Kyungsoo is laughing not because he's faking it,he really believes that jongin is joking.

"Im not joking Soo,i really can't feel love if its not you,i need your love,youre the the one i want,please give me a chance,im sorry that i hurt you,i promise,i wil never hurt you again"

"Im your Hyung,im not your Soo anymore,you throw away our 3 years,and i will never want to hurt myself anymore,do you remember when i beg you not to leave me? I stop-

"I didn't mean to-" 

"Dont talk,i dont want to hear your lies,im the one who's talking,can you listen to me this time? I just want to remind you,what you did to me,you hurt me,okay i forgive you,and dont talk nonsense an-"

Kyungsoo cant move,he is shocked,jongin kiss him,he doesnt want to kiss back but he always wanted jongin again in his heart.

After the kiss,Kyungsoo still cant believe what happen,he cries."Soo,why are your crying,im sorry" jongin is worried,he thinks maybe Soo dont really want him

While crying kyungsoo finally speak "Youre mean,i really hate you,but i really love you too,no,no! i hate you,i hate myself,im talking like i dont want you back but still im so happy you kiss me,i must be crazy" Jongin is happy that kyungsoo still loves him.

"I love you Hyung" Soo really love Jongin,thats why he end up saying the powerful 3 words,he know that theres a possibility that he will be hurt again,but he want that love that Jongin can give.

"I love you"

~

Trending

#KaisooDay

#Kaisoo

"Kaisooist are really strong" -@8812

"I think they are celebrating now huhuhu im happy" --@StanEXU

"they are really destined for each other" - @EXUTIC

 

"Happy Birthday Jonginiii"

"Happy Birthday Hyung"

"Yah! I called you jonginii"

"Sorry,Hyungiii"

"I hate you JO! NGIN!"

"Im just joking,i love you Soo! much"

Jongin kiss him,l

I! *kiss forehead

Love! *kiss nose

You *Kiss the the heart shape lips of kyungsoo

"When did you learn to make me crazy?"

"I dont need to learn it Soo,you're already crazy for me from the start" Kyungsoo blushed

"KIM JONGIN! When did i? Stop dreaming,its morning"

Jongins winks

"Okay,fine,i love you so much"

"How much?" jongin ask

"Sorry Sir,i dont sell anything" 

They both laugh.In Kyungsoo's heart,he loves Jongin so much to the point that he dont know how much.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Because of their comeback,they are very busy.Music video filming,pre recording,variety show,reality show,concerts.

Its midnight,kyungsoo cant sleep,he goes to the kitchen and he saw kai,cant open a water bottle.

"Are you sick Jongin-ah?"

"y-yes soo"

"Dont worry,i'll buy medicine"

"No,its okay,just stay with me"

"B-but" Kyungsoo dont argue about it anymore

He checks Jongin's temperature and its high,but they cant go to hospital because it will go to the news and they dont want to deal with it.

He remove Kai's shirt,he really loves his body,but its not the time to think about it,he owned it anyway.When he's done changing,he notice kai is sleeping.He wear his black cap,black mask,while wearing black jacket,the good thing his sweat pants is not that black,he really loves the color black.He will go outside to biy jongin's medicine.

"Where are you going,kyungsoo?"

"You startled me Sehun,and im your hyung"

"Sorry hyung,im just scaring you,are you going outside,i will join you"

"Okay lets go"

While walking,Kyungsoo look up to the sky

"Starry night" he whispered.

"What? Tteokbokki? " Sehun seriously ask

"Sehun-ah i think your hearing is so good" 

 "I dont have earrings,hyung."

"I think you need to stop playing Pubg with Baekhyun so much,i think youre like that because of him" 

They are back with medicine

Kyungsoo wakes jongin up

"Hyung,you dont listen to me,you stilll buy the medicine,its very late,what if something happems with you"

"Dont be mad,im here with you now"7

"But still-"

Kyungsoo kiss him to shut him up

"Hyung,you will get sick"

"Jongin,i will only get sick if you are calling me hyung even its just the two of us here". Jongin smile,kyungsoo is the best medicine for him.

To be continued