I Love You and I Always Will

I Love You And I Always Will

Park Jinyoung is a 24 year old man waiting for his boyfriend in a diner near his house. He has been waiting for an hour and his boyfriend is nowhere to be seen and he couldn't contact him. Believing that his boyfriend will still arrive, he waited until the diner close. Jinyoung felt heartbroken but ignored the feeling. He's still believing that his boyfriend would not ditch him like that, something may have happen so he called his boyfriend. And finally he reached him, but what he heard shattered him. 
"Ahhh.. Ahhh just like that. me hard and faster. Ahhh ahhh." Jinyoung looked at his cellphone screen and he's not mistaken, it is JB's cellphone number. He continued walking with tears in his eyes. He couldn't comprehend how his boyfriend cheated on him. They are only in a 3-month old relationship and JB already cheated on him. 


Arriving at the orphanage where he lives, he walked down the hall leading to his room. He tossed himself on his bed and cried hisself to sleep. It was in the middle of the night when he heard a sound. Waking up to the sound, he noticed that it was his phone ringing. He looked at the caller's ID and saw that it was Mark, his best friend/boss in the restaurant he is working. He answered the call and walked near his window for a better reception. 


"Why are calling at this time of hour hyung?" Jinyoung said in a groggy voice due to just waking up and crying before he slept. With that, he remembered what he discovered. He felt the pain of being betrayed and it was just like thorns are pricked into his heart and those thorns squeezed his heart. Tears run down his face and a sob escaped his mouth. 


"Are you okay Jinyoung? Are you crying?" Mark curiously asked. "I'm okay hyung. It's just that dusts came into my eyes and it hurts badly. By the way hyung, why did you call this late?" Jinyoung answered and immediately changed the subject so Mark will not push through as to what is happening to him. 


"I just wanted to inform you to report at work latet. I know it's your rest day tomorrow but we needed people. There's an event that we are hosting tomorrow so we needed every people we had since this is a big event." Mark explained that made Jinyounh groan and answered, "Okay hyung. Expect me to come later before the restaurant opened. " "Thanks Jinyoungie. I'll treat you to meat after work." Mark replied and dropped the call. Jinyoung then put his phone in charge and slept.


A few hours later, Jinyoung is arranging the stage for the event when a person come in. "Uhm.  Excuse me. I just want to ask if the venue is ready for my engagement party?" A sweet voice was heard behind him. He looked at the person and saw that a man not older than him was standing in front of him with a smile that is contagious that will make you smile at him to. "Just a few more things to do and the venue is ready." Jinyoung answered with a smile on his face. "Oh. Can I watch?" The younger man asked. "Sure. This event is yours and I may need you here to see the final product." Jinyoung replied. 


After minutes of working, Jinyoung asked the younger man if he liked it and the latter nodded with a smile on his face. "It's very pretty actually." The younger man commented. "I'm Choi Youngjae by the way. May I know your name?" Youngjae added. "Park Jinyoung." Jinyoung reached his hand to shake. "I need to go. I still need to do somr things." Jinyoung added then left. 

Weeks have passed since he met Youngjae and they became friends. The two talks about Youngjae's fiance whom Jinyoung didn't met since he left after finishing his job. Jinyoung is happy for friend but ever since that day, JB has been MIA and Jinyoungnis so worried. He keeps on texting and calling JB's phone and he sometimes call JB's friends that he met. Jinyoung is sitting in his room when he receieved a text from Youngjae saying that he want to meet with him and finally meet his fiance. Jinyoung agreed to it and immediately do his things and got ready to leave. Jinyoung arrived at the restaurant Youngjae told him and what he sees surprised him. JB is sitting next to Youngjae laughing with each other. Pain is painted on his face and his chest hurts like millions of needles are pricked into it and knives are being stab into his heart. Jinyoung proceeds to walk to Youngjae and JB with a poker face and greeted the two with a fake smile.


"Hi Youngjae. Is he your fiance?" It was hard for Jinyoung to say those words but he can't do anything. His boyfriend is alrrady engaged into someone else and he knows that there is no other choice but to accept -- accept that JB is already engage, accept that his boyfriend is with someone elso now, accept that there's nothing he can do but accept and let JB go. Jinyoung sat across the couple and looked at them expressionless.


"Yes Jinyoung-hyung. He's my fiance. He is JB-hyung. I met him since high school and we have been a couple since then." What Jinyoung discovered hurt him the most. The knowledge of him being the one who helps JB in cheating on Youngjae made his stomach turn. He really hates cheaters and he becomes a cheater himself. Jinyoung's chest feels heavy and he needed air so he stood up and told the two that he will just go to the bathroom. Youngjae said okay but JB also stood up and joined him on his way to the bathroom. 


"Jinyoungie can we talk?" JB asked once the two of them entered. Jinyoung can't hold his tears anymore and let them go. He stood in front of JB crying his self out -- realizing everything what is happening right now. 


"You should've told me hyung. You should've told me so I know where to stand. I am do disgusted with myself hyung. Youngjae's my friend." Jinyoung cries while punching JB's chest.
"I don't know how to. I love you Jinyoungie. I do. That's why I went out with you. It's not my intention to do this but I fell in love with you and I didn't regret that." JB explained but Jinyoung closed his ear and didn't want to hear JB's explanation. 


"Did you really?  Did you really love me? But you also love him and you chose him hyung. You chose him and I now know where to stand and that is to let you go, to be far away from here -- from you. You know me hyung. You know how I despised cheaters and you made me one. I am so disgusted with myself that I can't look at the mirror and see myself as a disgusted person - a , a ,  a homewrecker." Jinyoung added. 


"You're not a disgusted person Jinyoung. In fact you're a very good one. A very kind person who helps others,  who made them smile, who give love and care for others and that's what I love about you. But I love Youngjae more. I'm so sorry Jinyoungie. I can't leave him even though I also love you. But I can talk to Youngjae and include you in our relationship." JB said. 


"Are you out of your mind hyung. Include me in your relationship? I don't want that. I love you so much that I can sacrifice and let you go for you to be happy. But please spare me a day of yours to spend time with me. That's my last wish hyung." Jinyoung said to JB then walked out the bathroom without looking at JB.  Jinyoung proceeds to Youngjae and said that something came up so he needs to leave. Youngjae wants to stop him and ask but Jinyoung already left.

Months after Jinyoung knew everything. He received news aboyt Youngjae falling sick and in need of a heart transplant. Jinyoung wants to help but he don't know how to. With his free time, he went to see Youngjae in a hospital where he id admittef and is waiting for a heart donor. 


"How are you Youngjae?" Jinyoung asked Youngjae. The younger one smiled and aswered "The doctor said that I'm falling apart hyung. They said that I only have a few months to leave unless there's a heart donor to proceed with the operation. I'm slowly losing hope hyung." Jinyoung doesn't know what to say and just stay quiet. He's thinking of a way that can help his friend but he's running out of ideas.


"Don't lose hope Youngjae-ah. Everything's going to be fine. Your fiance is with you and I know he will not let anything happen to you." Jinyoung said to Youngjae. "It's getting late now. You should rest and I will take my leave. Bye" Jinyoung added then left.
Jinyoung was thinking while walking down the road to go home. He thought that JB was in a stress right now so he called the latter and told him to spend the next day with him. He will distract JB from his problems for a day and it will be the last time that he will be with JB since he decided that he will donate his heart for Youngjae. He thinks that Youngjae is more important than him. There are so many people that love him, care for him anf are waiting for his recovery rather than him that has no family and a very few friends.


Jinyoung and JB spent the next day with each othet. They fulfilled Jinyoung's wishes for him and JB except one -- the last wish, to have a happy ending with the other.  But fate played his card very well and it will never happen. 


The next day, Jinyoung went back to the hospital to visit Youngjae but before he left,  he talked to a doctor that he will donate his heart for his friend. Jinyoung walked back home with a smile of contentment in his face. He is happy knowing that he will help his friend to live longer and he can also make JB happy. All this time, he still love JB and he knows that he will until the end. The feeling of making his love one happy lurks inside his heart. Knowing that he can help his friend makes his heart happy.


Jinyoung then proceeds to the operating room where his heart will be given to his friend. He did what he knows is the right thing to do and it makes him happy. He undergoes with the operation with a smile on his face and a few last words in his mind. 

 

 

 

 


"I Love You JB Hyung and I will always will."