Confusion

TESTING!??

BOLD: ? POV

Italic: Chou Tzuyu POV

~~Inner thought~~

***Action or scene***

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"CHOU TZU!!! WAKE UP!!!! YOU DAMN LAZY BUM!!!!" A loud dinosaur  voice screaming at  a young girl. The said girl that was sleeping peacefully at her bed now jumped down and hit the floor with her head.

"God, you are loud. I am awake. Geez.. It's not that today is Sunday. There aren't many people today anyway." The girl whined while arranging her bed.

"Chou Tzuyu! Come down this instance and help me...... If... not... ***Sniff*** We won't have enough money to settle the rent today... ***Sniff***

" ***Sigh***, stop your fake cry, its annoying.... What do you need?" The girl come down to the kitchen asking.

"Hehehe... help me take this from the rack? Will you? Please~~~~" ***Aegyo mood on***  The woman pointed at the cereal box on top of her head.

"What the!? You call me up at ***look at the clock***  6 am just to take this?" Chou tzuyu stare at her bewildered.

"Please...." The said woman pleaded sadly while looking at her showing her pouting face.

~~How the heck she can look so cute and yet so sad at the same time?~~

 *** Sigh*** "Here you go."  Tzuyu handover the cereal box to her.

"Thank you~~~~ Now, I need you to prepare the dough as usual. Hmmm... maybe just half? Hmmm... or perhaps three quarter...."

"Okay, sure." Tzuyu start wearing her apron and working on the dough.

~~You wondering why I didn't ask more question? Well, see what~~

"Oh wait! Just do the same as usual."

~~Yup, this is why I lazy to ask.Oh well, luckily i did the same as usual. Anyway, this is what my usual life start with. A life of  ordinary person in a bakery shop. So, yes, it might sound boring..... But, i won't trade this life to anyone. Having a life with someone i cherished and a stable income. It might be cliche for some. But, that's my true feeling. Anyway,~~

"Chewie.... What are you staring at? Let's hurry, you still have school, you know? "

"Okay, sure." Tzuyu settling the dough and start to clean up the shop.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 1 hour later, Tzuyu finally completed her normal routine and prepared to go to school.

"Chewie, here. Your lunch box. Good luck." She kissed at Tzuyu's forehead.

"Mou... I am not kid anymore. See you later." Tzuyu hugs her before leaving.

Tzuyu reaches her school slightly early than usual. So, she goes through her Math book while waiting.

"Yoh, Tzu. Early again? Being called up by your DINOSAUR early morning for stupid reason again?" Chaeyong greet her long time friend.

"***Sigh***' Chaeng, Don't remind me. "Tzuyu pleads and continues her revision. 

"Haha... I wonder that's why you always come in early. Your "alarm" really work well. Anyway, thanks for your handouts, it help alot." Chaeyoung gives Tzuyu handouts back.

" Sure. no problem, Chaengie. 

 

***After few hours of slow  boring lessons later, Tzuyu finally able to go back home***

 

" I am back. "Tzuyu start to help up and go to the cashier side as usual.

"Chewie, thank god you are here early. I still have a few things not yet ready yet." The young woman hug her and start to bring a few batch of  watermelon bread to be display of.

"It's okay. Dont worry much. I am here. " Tzuyu go to cashier side as usual.

 

***After some times***

"Here is your bread. Thanks for coming." Tzuyu finally finish entertaining her last customer.

~~So damn tired. ~~ After finished her dinner, Tzuyu goes to her bed upstair to sleep.

"Hey, Chewie.... ***open Tzuyu bedroom****looks at sleeping Tzuyu*** Mou, she sleep so fast. Good night. "She kisses at Tzuyu forehead. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

****KNOCK***KNOCK****KNOCK*****

".................What the heck!? Again?!  My head hurts.... " 

Chou Tzuyu trying to open up her eyes. Funny things is, no matter how many times she tries, she still can't seem to do so.

Suddenly, a machine buzz off and someone take off something from Tzuyu head.

"Up and daisy, Yoda." A girlish voice speak near Tzuyu.

"Huh... Who are you? Where am I?" Tzuyu ask while she was being pulled up by the girl.

"Hmmm.... Let see. You are in SIXTEEN at JYP Virtual Corporation. I am Park Jihyo, one of the  Lab Manager here.Uh... I think its better you read this book up. It will be easier for you." Jihyo explain while giving a hard leather book.

Tzuyu take the book and open the first page.

~~Huh? Chou Tzuyu? Age 28? Birthday: 14 June. Occupation: Engineer at JYP Virtual Corp? What the heck? Aren't I just a student?~~

"Yo. Tzu. You finally up." a familiar hand hold Tzuyu shoulder.

" Chaengie? Son Chae Young? Why are you here? And you look old. Tzuyu look at Chaeyoung.

"Aigo. You still confuse, huh. Let me bring you to your office and talk there." Chaeyoung dragging Tzuyu to a small cubicle.

"Uh... Okay."Now, What? 

"Let's see. What is the password again...." Chaeyoung switch on a desktop at 'Tzuyu so called office'

"Uh, birthday if i not wrong....0614? eh nope. 1229? nope. Ah!!! 1225.  Yes, Still got it. Now, where she put her daily diary video."

"Wait, whose computer you using? Why can't  you remember your password? What are you searching?" Tzuyu asked.

"You stupid Yoda! This is YOUR computer. This is YOUR office.***Chaeyoung hit Tzuyu head*** Now, let me find your video." 

"Weh? My computer? How do you know my password? And who told you I have a diary video there?"

"Stop asking. Yes! Finally found that stupid video. Let's see. ***Click Play***'" Chaeyoung finally managed to find the said video.

***A young woman looking like Tzuyu waving in the video***

 

*Hi. Chou Tzuyu, I am Chou Tzuyu. Talking like this with myself still feel weird no matter how many time I do this. Ahem... I know you are still confused with what that happened just now. The place you are staying is known as JYP Virtual Corp, one of the top gaming company at Korea. You are currently one of the lead engineer handling over TWICE project.  TWICE project is actually for simulating as close as possible the life around us. Your sense, your feeling and your soul, all is replicating as much as possible to help people have second chance of life. The gamer could create any scene that he or she want, from being a different gender, creating a dungeon, fighting monster or anything that gamer want of, as long as he or she could imagine it. So, in other word, TWICE is a man-made dream? That's what our manager always say. Anyway, as what you might experienced now, there is a catch for this project. The gamer will have a serious headache or confusion once he or she awake. In a worse case scenario, he or she will not come back to this reality world. What we currently trying to do now is to solve this problem. So, as there aren't many people that want to volunteer to be the guinea pig, we become that person. Don't worry, we are getting near to the solution. Plus, Chaeyoung will be there with you to remind you who you are. Anyway, she will brief you more on the situation now. There is a book that I wrote daily in order for you to understand faster. I think Jihyo unnie already handed it to you. Good luck and bye.*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Eh!? Chaeyoung, That's me? So, I am in TWICE just now?" Tzuyu shaking Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Calm yourself down, Yoda. Yes, and Yes. It is a game developed by you and your girlfriend a year back. Chaeyoung explained.

"I create this with my girlfriend? Huh, wait!? Girlfriend!? Who the heck is my girlfriend? Why the heck I can't remember her?"

"*Sigh* go to page 6. There is a picture also with all the questions you might asked. You are lucky that I remind you to write that down too. " Chaeyoung point at the book Jihyo-unnie gave.

~~***look at the picture***Weh? Isn't that Dinosaur? Name: Minatozaki Sana, Nickname: Sana/ Squirrel. Age: 30 years old. Birthday: 29 Dec. Become girlfriend of Chou Tzuyu 3 year ago. Before that, best friend with Tzuyu and NaJeongMoJiMiDaChaeng for 12 years. Lead engineer for TWICE project. Currently worked TWICE project together with Chou Tzuyu at JYP Virtual Corp. Favourite number: 12. Favourite food: Spicy food. Likes to collect perfume and like horror movie.Terrified of thunder.~~ 

"Woah... there is more at the back. Look's like I like her so much huh." Tzuyu mumbled.

"Yeah, Yoda. Both of you literally glue to each other especially when both are you started to date. Thanks to me and Mina unnie. Now, lets go back to our home, Tzuyu. You can read along the way. We are late." Chaeyoung said and drag Tzuyu again.

"Wait, I am staying with you? Fine. Let's go." Tzuyu closed her book and follow Chaeyoung.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After some time, Tzuyu saw a white mansion located near the beach. There are quite alot of people there. Some are preparing for BBQ and Steamboat together; Some are playing happily at the beach. Some watching movie using the big outdoor LED screen nearby the podium stand.

"Weh? Is that our house? Is something going on? Why is there so many people?" Tzuyu asked.

" Stop talking and keep walking. We are really late. You will know when you got there." Chaeyoung started to run to the house while still dragging Yoda.

"EH!!???" 

Someone running toward Chaeyoung and Tzuyu *literally run over to Tzuyu*

"CHEWIE!!! You back!!! You keep our promise. You come to celebrate my birthday." Sana hug Tzuyu tightly.

~~Huh? Birthday? Today is Sana's birthday? Omomomomo... I didn't prepare anything for her present. I am so death. Wait, am I a bit too accepting with the fact that Sana is my girlfriend? But, god damn, she look beautiful here too.~~

"***Kiss***Thanks for the birthday party.  I can't believe you bring all our families and friends over our house today. I can't wait for your birthday present. Sana kissed Tzuyu at her cheek.

"Hahaha... Anything for you sweetie. Uh... Can I talk to Chaeyoung for a while.... Privately?" Tzuyu try to pull Chaeyoung for a talk.

"Mou~ You are so bad. I haven't see you for almost a day. Fine, talk to your buddy.  Sana pouted cutely like a squirrel.

~~Why is she still have to be so damn cute???? Aish... fine. Let's see what this Chou Tzuyu has plan of. Hopefully, it won't kill me much.~~~

"Hahaha.. I just joking,. Let's go to house then." Tzuyu hold Sana's hand and walk toward the house.

"Emmm. ***Nod cutely*** holding Tzuyu's hand tighter.

Before Tzuyu go with Sana, Chaeyoung pointed on her book and whispered "Last page".

~~Okay, I still have my book with me. Should have written something in the book~~ Tzuyu tries to glance through the book. 

"Mou~ Tzuyu ah... What are you looking at? Sana look at Tzuyu curiously.

"Ahahah... Just a bit nervous." Tzuyu still managed to look what the last page wrote.

 

~~~Video+TWICE + Sana with lots of heart? God damn, what the heck that stupid Tzuyu planning for her birthday? Who the hell understand this things!!!!!~~~ Tzuyu whined at herself.

 

"Ahah!!! Finally found you. Now, let's start Sana's 30th birthday ceremony, Tzu. Everyone was waiting for both of your speech." Dahyun drags Sana and Tzuyu to the podium.

 

~~Eh!! What speech? God damn it, Chou Tzuyu, you really want to kill me. God! Please help me.~~

 

"......Everyone, thank you for coming to my birthday party. Now, lets call up our main organizer. Without her planning, I don't think we able to have so much fun here. Let's call up our precious maknae, Yoda my favourite person in the world Chewie~~~ P/S: She said she will give my present after her speech. Hehehe..."    Sana has just finished saying her thanks and go back to her seat. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 ~~Eh!!!??? . Why am I not the ordinary 18 years old young girl who work at the bakery? Why the heck I have to wake up now to be punish???? *Sigh* Aigo.......Relax. Chou Tzuyu.You can do it. The force will be with you. You are the YODA. There should be a video after my speech. We will go step by step~~ Tzuyu try to calm herself and go to the mike.

 

"Uhmm... Hi, I am Sana's Chewie. Uh....... Thanks for coming for Sana's birthday today. I hope everyone have fun today.

 

****A loud Yes**** The crowd roar.

***2Yeon both make a fighting sign at Tzuyu. Dahmo make a heart sign. Michaeng salute at Tzuyu while standing at the DJ area. Jihyo gives Tzuyu a thumb up sign. **

 

"Ahahaha... Glad you all enjoy your day here. Now. for my present to you, Sana. Here's a video for you.

 

***Play***

****Mina sing the first verse with DubChaeng being extra.***

~~First photo is Sana's 5 years old. Kinda cute wearing that squirrel onesie~~

Hey boy
Look, I'm gonna make this simple for you
You got two choices…
Yes, or yes

 

***Follow by Nayeon with her cute baby voice***
~~Sana wearing her spectacle when she is10? With Momo in their primary school~~ They really look like twins.

Ah ah ah ah ah
Choose only one of the two, yes or yes?
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
Make your choice, come on, yes or yes?

 

****Jeongyeon showing her dorky side by doing her famous ostrich dance***
~~Sana having a holiday trip with Mina and Momo. Their primary school trip? As usual, Mina look elegant showing off her skiing skill. Momo being Momo, wearing her jacket in wrong way. Aigo.... Sana stumbled at a nearby rock.Such a clumsy squirrel....~~

Since when was I so selfish?
Did I ever want something this eagerly, eagerly?
Everyone, everyone is surprised at how shameless I am
(Come on and tell me yes)
My scenario has become more daring than I thought
I’d say this plan is perfect, quite satisfying, satisfying
I don't care, I don't care no matter what others say ooh ooh ooh ooh
(You better tell me yes)

 

****Momo sing with her smooth unique voice while Jeongyeon gives her a thumb up.****

~~Our first community project when we are on our secondary school with the whole gang together. Jihyo as our leader. 2Yeon as sub leader. MiMo as our lead dancer. Dahyun as our hidden variety ace card. Chaeyoung and me in charge of the backstage and lightning. Sana, our aegyo queen. Our first variety show project together~~~

I have decided yes!
Now it’s time to hear your answer
If it’s too hard, there are examples to choose from
You don’t have to waste your time thinking

****Jihyo shine with her loud and clear voice****

~~As usual, our god Jihyo. Her voice is the loudest among our gang~

Don’t know what you’ll choose, so I prepared these options
Choose only one of the two, yes or yes?
Don’t know what you want, so I prepared these options
Make your choice, come on, yes or yes?

 

~~Next photo with everyone hugging Nayeon as it's her graduation day. Jeongyeon and Momo cry alot that day. The rest try to keep their smile but you can still see some tears in their eyes if you look properly~~

I will say no to your no, is it me or us?
I respect your choice, but reject your rejection
There is only one answer, the choice is up to you
It’s all up to you

Choose only one of the two, yes or yes?

 

***Chaeyoung and Dahyun with their unique rapping.***

~~Our first reunion together after finished school. Chaeyoung and I just finished school and currently searching for jobs. Dahyun unnie worked as a variety music composer/arranger. Mina unnie finally started her ballet career. Jihyo unnie being the charismatic leader, worked as management trainee at JYP corporation. Sana too, working along with Jihyo. Haha... I wonder how many times Jihyo tries to keep Sana away from troubles. Momo unnie opened her dancing class together with her twin sister. Jeongyeon unnie now helping his dad to cook at his restaurant. Nayeon unnie officially work in the hospital as full fledge junior doctor.~~~

Do you mean it? (Do not guess)
Are you serious? (Do not ask)
Don’t give me that unsure side-to-side, I want a sure up-and-down
There's no letters N and O
I’ll erase them from today
There’s no need to think too hard
The answer is yes yes yo!

 

***Tzuyu started to sing with her soft and yet soothing voice***

~~Sana and I looking mad at each other. My first actual quarrel with her before we start dating few years after. Her boyfriend left her alone again due to work matter. Sigh... I wonder how Chaeyoung able to take this photo without both of us noticed.But, after a week, everything settle down with the help of Mina and Chaeyoung.~~

You bring out my hidden selfishness
Your eyes and my curiosity about you
Make (make) my heart burning (burning)
My heart burn, burn, burn
(You better hurry up)

 

~~Sana kissed me at a new year party at Dahyun house. Funny that it starts with a dare from Dahyun.~~
To make it simple
Whatever you choose, you will be with me
Though it may seem a bit absurd (baby boy, ooh...)
Though you might say, I’m insisting you (whoa whoa)
I’ll make you to never regret

 

~~Both of us finally confess to each other at 2Yeon wedding day.. This photo was taken by our silent black swan. Able to catch this moment so well. I wonder was it because of Chaeyoung?~~~
Don’t know what you’ll choose, so I prepared these options
Choose only one of the two, yes or yes?
Don’t know what you want, so I prepared these options
Make your choice, come on, yes or yes?

 

***Dahyun and Momo synchronized voice and funny dance***

~~Our first dating photo together at our favourite restaurant. Jeongyeon's dad as the main cook while Jeongyeon unnie serving us in a waitress costume looking embarrassed. Nayeon unnie can't stop taking Jeongyeon pictures that day. That's really funny.~~

I will say no to your no, is it me or us?
I respect your choice, but reject your rejection
There is only one answer, the choice is up to you
Now it’s all up to you

****Michaeng continued with Mina elegant voice with Chaeyoung cool voice****

~~Dahmo being extra in the amusement park with us, wearing their couple bear cap together. For us, couple costume. I can't believe you convinced me to wear that squirrel costume with you. That's our double date for both of our 1st year anniversary. Dahmo also officially together as our day, which is 2yeon wedding day. I guess you and Momo really shared a strong bond together. ~~

Maybe not (No! No!)
Maybe yes (No! No!)
Make it more clearly, show me how you feel
Open your ears, don’t you hear it?
It's simple, Y-E-S, hey!

 

*****2Yeon resume while doing their couple dance***

~~Jihyo unnie always be our middle person for our fights together. Remember our first fight? We fight on what to wear for Mina and Chaeyoung engagement party. You want to wear pink while i want purple. In the end, both of us wear red dress together. Thanks to Jihyo quick thinking.~~

Choose only one of the two, yes or yes?
Make your choice, come on, yes or yes? (Oh...)
Here is one more, yes or yes or yes?
Take your pick, the choice is up to you

 

***Jihyo continued with her solo powerful voice.***

~~You looks happy getting Mina's tossed bouquet of flower. Jumping up and down. Dahyun unnie trying to comfort Momo unnie for not getting it with Jokbal~~

Don’t know what you’ll choose, so I prepared these options (oh!)
Choose only one of the two, yes or yes? (Oh oh...)
Don’t know what you want, so I prepared these options (I prepared, bae)
Make your choice, come on, yes or yes? (Whoa...)


***All singing together*** Chaeyoung giving a small ring box to Tzuyu while singing***

I will say no to your no, is it me or us?
I respect your choice, but reject your rejection (oh whoa)
There is only one answer, the choice is up to you
It’s all up to you (it’s all up to you, ooh)

Choose only one of the two, yes or yes?

 

"So..... Will you marry me?" Tzuyu getting down on one knee while holding her ring box in front of Sana.

"YES!!! Sana hugs Tzuyu and kisses her on her lips.

 

~~ This is the best thing I ever did. As long as we are together, anything is possible. Don't give up on your dream and keep moving forward.~~

 

________________________________________________________________THE END_____________________________________________________