Final

Angel And Tattoos

When Jimin first saw him, it was awfully early in the morning. Around 7P.M on Friday. He got in the subway, sat down and was about to close his eyes when he heard a giggle. A cute giggle. It was one of a baby. He looked at his right and saw a woman with a little girl in her arms. The mother was just holding the girl in her arms without doing anything as the baby was not facing her. He then looked at the seat opposite of the mother and saw a guy doing a funny face at the little girl. He stuck his tongue out at the little girl who laughed even more. The guy laughed too and Jimin had never seen a guy so cute in his whole life -except himself. He smiled fondly at the interaction and watched he guy a bit more. He saw that he apparently had a quite ripped body and damn those thighs in those jeans. Jimin unconsciously his lips before scanning his face.

Big round eyes, cute soft-looking lips, dark hair covering his forehead and some moles here and there. He seemed to have a great personality as well. The mom got up as her stop was coming and the guy bid her goodbye as he waved at the little girl. Jimin smiled and saw the guy putting his earphones in, a shy smile on his lips. Jimin finally closed his eyes but only for a short moment as his stop came soon and he was a bit surprised to see the guy not getting up. He seemed young, maybe younger than Jimin and the latter knew that his university was the only one on this subway line. He just shrugged and got off, wondering if he'll ever see the guy again.

 

The following week, Jimin was again in the subway, at the same time as ever. He had walked through every single railcar, searching for the guy. When he finally spotted him, he walked a bit quicker and just when he arrived in front of him, the train moved. Next thing he knew, he was seated on the guy's lap. He blushed furiously as they locked eyes and he quickly got up, apologizing and going to seat as far away of him as possible. Some minutes later, still unbelievably embarrassed, Jimin looked over at the guy. He looked a bit sad, maybe because the little girl was nowhere to be seen. Jimin felt sad for him but he also wanted to see the guy laugh again, his nose scrunching and his cute bunny teeth on display - call Jimin a creep but yes, he had noticed that he looked like a bunny when he smiled. When Jimin's stop came, he got up and just before getting down he looked over at the guy. Just as expected, they locked eyes and Jimin offered him a warm smile.

 

Jungkook was surely confused when he arrived at work. When Namjoon saw him, he immediately asked what was up.

"The little girl wasn't here today. But a guy fell on my lap. Before getting off at his stop he smiled at me." Jungkook briefly explained.

"Was he cute?" Namjoon asked.

"What?"

"Was the guy cute?"

"I don't know. I guess. Why do you care? You have a boyfriend, hyung." Jungkook stated, getting himself some coffee.

"Not for me idiot. Maybe you'll see him again. And maybe some feelings could begin to bloom." Namjoon said, taking the cookie out of Jungkook's hand and eating it himself.

"Whatever." Jungkook said, a massive pout on his face.

 

"Let's go drink!" Taehyung excitedly said, going out of his last lecture of the day with Jimin.

"I don't wanna drink. And I don't wanna babysit you either Tae." Jimin stated.

"Come onnnn! You need to stop being so responsible and it's Friday. Just this time. Really. Let's both get drunk and then you can crash at my place." Taehyung suggested, hope feeling his big eyes.

"Okay. But just this time though." Jimin said and Taehyung jumped in joy, kissing Jimin's cheek and running to the subway.

"Where are you going? The bar isn't that far." Jimin said.

"We're going to Hobi and Yoongi's bar." Taehyung stated, matter of factly.

"Seriously? But it's too far from your home!" Jimin complained.

"But it's close to the campus. And one of them could drive us! Plus, I miss them."

"You saw your two boyfriends two days ago Tae."

"I didn't see them yesterday! 48 hours is a long time you know Minie. You'll understand when you'll have a boyfriend." Taehyung explained and Jimin rolled his eyes.

Fifteen minutes later, Taehyung was dragging a moody Jimin behind him as he entered the bar. There wasn't a lot of people since it was quite early (7P.M isn't early Tae! - Jimin) so Tae walked to the counter, leaning over it to kiss Hoseok.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" He asked, obviously happy to see him.

"I wanted to surprise you and Yoon. I missed you." Taehyung said.

"Aww cutie~ How are you MinMin?" Hoseok asked Jimin.

"I'm great hyung. Your little boyfriend here is just getting on my nerves."

"This needs a drink. Mmm... how about a martini?"

"I'll go with that. Thank you." Jimin said. Hoseok winked at him and a couple of seconds later, Jimin was sipping on his martini while Taehyung was drinking a mix of Schweppes and soju.

"Where is Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked.

"He went to get some things he'll be back soon." Hoseok explained before tending to another customer.

Just then, Yoongi entered the bar with a cart full of soju bottles. A tall man followed him, pushing another cart full of whiskey bottles this time. They pushed the carts till behind the counter.

"Thanks, hyung. I wouldn't have been able to do this alone." Yoongi said, smiling at the man.

"Baby~~" Taehyung slurred, making grabby hands at his boyfriend.

"TaeTae, why are you here?" Yoongi asked, only now noticing his boyfriend but still pecking him on the lips.

"TaeTae wanted to see Yoon~" Taehyung answered with a baby voice.

"MinMin could have lived without seeing this." Jimin stated, an expression of disgust on his face.

"Hey, Jimin. How come you're here too?" Yoongi asked, going beside Taehyung and making him sit on his lap.

"This baby here is very persuasive." Jimin said, glancing towards the tall man that was putting the bottles on the shelves.

"Oh, hyung!" Yoongi exclaimed and the man looked back. "Come here. It's Jimin, a close friend of mine. Jimin, it's Zhoumi hyung. He's going to work with us from now on."

"Hello Jimin. I heard a lot about you." Zhoumi said, shaking hands with Jimin.

"I wish I could say the same but I can't." Jimin said, throwing an accusing stare to Yoongi who just shrugged.

"It's okay. We met some weeks ago with Yoongi so I understand if he hasn't talked about me." Zhoumi said, a bright smile on his lips.

"Anyway, let's be friend then. You're a hyung for me, right?" Jimin asked and Zhoumi nodded. "Cheers hyung!" Jimin said before downing his drink in one go. "Yoongi hyung one more please." He stated and Yoongi obliged, getting Taehyung on his chair.

A couple of hours later, Jimin and Taehyung were both drunk and the bar was jam-packed. Hoseok, Yoongi and Zhoumi were all very busy when a guy came to sit beside Jimin.

"Hi cutie." He said, all deep voice and deep eyes.

"Hey. How ya doin'?" Jimin asked.

"Great now that I see you. Are you alone?"

"Nah, here's my friend." Jimin said, gesturing to Taehyung.

"Would you like to go somewhere else?" The guy and Jimin shook his head.

"I can't." Hiccup. "Tae will take me to his place later." Hiccup. "I'm waiting." Jimin said, wanting to take a sip from his drink before realising that his glass was empty. "My glass is empty." He said, turning to Taehyung who was sleeping on the counter. "Tae get up. Let's go home." He said, shaking his friend violently.

"I'm up." Taehyung sleepily said. "Let's go Minie." He said, taking Jimin's hand.

"Goodbye!" Jimin exclaimed, waving to the guy who looked at him confusedly.

They got out of the bar and started to walk, hand in hand, staggering.

"Wait. Wasn't Hoseok hyung going to take us home?" Jimin asked, as if he was slowly regaining his senses.

"Nah, it's okay. He's busyyy~" Tae answered, dragging Jimin behind him.

After bumping into a few poles and people, the friends decided to sit down for a couple of minutes.

When they sat down, Taehyung shouted, pointing in front of him.

"Look Minie! A tattoo parlour! Let's get couple tattoos!" He exclaimed, jumping up and running to the parlour, entering loudly.

"Hi! We want couple tattoos please!" He stated, looking at the tattooist.

Namjoon noticed that the two guys were drunk but he decided to act as if he didn't know.

"Hello. What kind of tattoos do you want?" He asked, making the two friends sit down.

"I don't know... we haven't thought about it." Taehyung answered, looking at Jimin.

"I don't want a tattoo Tae. I'm not allowed anyway." Jimin stated.

"But Minie, I always told you that I wanted one!" Taehyung complained.

"Then get one but I can't!" Jimin said, looking at Namjoon. "I'm sorry, seems like my friend is still very drunk. I'm slowly sobering up myself so we'll just take our leaves." Jimin said, getting up and bowing.

But Taehyung pulled him back making Jimin sit on his lap.

"No! I want a tattoo!" He childishly whined.

Namjoon giggled at the tone the guy had used.

"Well, maybe we can compromise." He said, looking at Jimin. "I'll let your friend choose a tattoo and I'll tattoo him. It just wouldn't be a permanent one. Until then he would probably be sober, don't you think?" Namjoon proposed.

"Okay. I'm sorry." Jimin said, getting up and sitting next to Taehyung. "Tae, let's choose you a tattoo, okay?" He said and Taehyung fervently nodded.

"Yay! A tattoo!" He exclaimed, clapping excitedly.

"Here you go with all the patterns." Namjoon said, handing them the folder with all the designs they had already done here.

After ten agitated minutes, Taehyung had chosen a black rose that he would like to have on his left forearm.

"It will be like the Dark Mark but prettier!" He exclaimed, showing the tattoo to Namjoon.

"Okay, let me call my friend, he'll do it perfectly." Namjoon said, taking the folder back. "Kook! Come here please!" He called.

A tall man with dark hair, pink lips and big eyes came into view, a cup of coffee in hand.

Jimin gasped as he saw him, absolutely embarrassed.

"Yes, hyung?" He asked before looking over at Taehyung and Jimin. "Oh? The subway guy." He said, putting his cup down on the counter.

Jimin blushed and lowered his eyes to Jungkook's arms, seeing them covered with tattoos. He also noticed that they were quite muscular, unconsciously his lips.

"What are you doing here subway guy?" Jungkook asked, a small smile on his lips at Jimin's cuteness.

"I want a tattoo!" Taehyung excitedly replied.

"You don't want one?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"No. Only my friend will get one." Jimin answered, looking at Namjoon.

"It won't be a real one though. He's quite drunk you see." Namjoon explained and Jungkook nodded.

"Okay big guy. Come on, let's get to work." Jungkook said, looking at Jimin teasingly.

Taehyung sat down on a big leather chair and handed the design to Jungkook who nodded.

"Will it hurt?" Jimin asked, worried.

"It depends on your friend's level of standing pain." Jungkook explained and immediately got to work.

An hour later, the tattoo was all done. Namjoon was explaining to Taehyung all he needed to do to take care of it so it won't get infected (he was also writing it down because Taehyung didn't seem completely sober yet). Jungkook was sipping on his coffee, looking at Jimin's sleeping figure. He had fallen asleep on a chair as he was waiting for Taehyung. Before falling asleep though, he took his sweet time to admire Jungkook's features. He noticed that when he was concentrated, he furrowed his eyebrows, a tongue peeking from between his teeth.

Jungkook was admiring how Jimin's lips were slightly swollen and open as his hair fell on his closed eyes. He had chubby cheeks and Jungkook would never admit that he wanted to bite them. Jungkook would also never admit that Jimin was indeed cute, the cutest boy he has ever seen.

He was smiling sweetly at Jimin when he woke up, probably sensing that he was being observed.

His eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the light in the tattoo parlour and when it did, he blushed as he saw Jungkook staring at him.

"I-Is it done?" He stuttered.

"It is. Take care of your friend. He still isn't sober and he kept on mumbling about rabbits on the moon or something." Jungkook said, chuckling.

"Okay. How much?" He asked, taking his wallet out of his pocket.

"30 thousand won." Jungkook said and Jimin grumbled before giving the money to the tattooist.

"Come on Tae. I'm sorry for the nuisance." Jimin said, grabbing Tae and dragging him out of the door after bowing to Namjoon.

"Why such a big discount? It's 50 thousand won, even for a fake tattoo." Namjoon teasingly asked.

"He was cute." Jungkook said, shrugging.

 

"Hyung, I swear to god I'm going to kill him. Come get us we're in a McDonald's near a tattoo parlour called Wings." Jimin explained as he was on the phone with Hoseok. He hung up and looked at Taehyung who was happily munching on his fries.

"You idiot. You have to make it up to me. 30 thousand won for a fake tattoo! See if I don't strangle you in your sleep." Jimin said.

"He was cute." Taehyung said.

"Who?"

"The tattooist. Totally your style." Taehyung slurred.

"Absolutely not." Jimin replied.

"He was staring at you quite a lot too. When he saw that you fell asleep, he stared at you for a long time when the other was explaining me how to take care of my tattoo."

"You surely saw things. He was probably looking at me to make sure that I was a weirdo and that he should avoid me." Jimin said.

"Now that you say it, he recognized you. From where though?"

"I was in the subway this morning and I fell on his lap. It was an accident." Jimin explained, taking a fry.

"Oh my god, seriously? What kind of cliché drama scenario is that?" Taehyung asked, laughing out loud.

"It's not funny! I could have hurted myself! And it was super embarrassing." Jimin complained.

"I'm sure his eyes went even wider than they already are."

"Anyway. Does your arm hurt?" Jimin asked.

"It stings a bit but nothing unbearable." Taehyung answered.

"Your boyfriends will kill you." Jimin stated, shaking his head.

"They will kill you and punish me." Taehyung corrected, earning a hit from Jimin.

"It's all your fault! You were so annoying I couldn't say no or you would have thrown a tantrum right then and there." Jimin said and just when Taehyung was going to say something, Hoseok entered, rushing to their table.

"Are you hurt in anyway? Are you okay? Why did you go without telling me or Yoongi anything?" He asked, inspecting each boy carefully.

"We're okay but Taehyung got a tattoo that I paid for." Jimin explained, getting up. "Let's go please. I'm tired and not feeling too well."

"A tattoo?" Hoseok shrieked. "And you let him get one?"

"It's not a real one, chill. Do you really think I'm that stupid? I was drunk but not wasted like him." Jimin stated, getting out of the fast food, followed by his friends.

"Hobi, it's beautiful, look." Taehyung said, showing his arm.

"It's pretty Tae. I'm sure Yoongi will like it." Hoseok softly answered.

They got in the oldest's car and arrived to Tae's apartment a bit later.

"Do you want me to cook you something?" Hoseok asked as the youngers sat on the couch.

"Nah, we'll eat some instant noodles or I'll make some tea. Go back hyung, you must be tired. I'll take great care of your baby." Jimin said and Hoseok accepted, going out of the apartment and closing the door behind him.

"Okay, tea?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Yep. I think I'm going to throw up." Taehyung said, his complexion turning green. He ran to the bathroom and immediately threw up. Jimin deeply sighed and began to boil some water.

 

An hour later, they were both sleeping whilst Jungkook was still wide awake, thinking about subway guy (aka Jimin). He was really cute and Jungkook couldn't seem to forget about him for some reason. His face has been red and he was obviously a bit drunk but Jungkook never saw such a cute guy. It was a bit strange that they met again after he had fallen on his lap so, Jungkook freaked out for a second, thinking that he was a stalker before remembering that he couldn't be because he was drunk. Jungkook chuckled at this and fell asleep with Jimin's face on his mind.

 

The next day, Jimin was woken up by a very annoying Taehyung who wanted his best friend to make him breakfast saying that his "head hurts too much" for him to even think properly. Jimin called bull but still got up, giving his best friend a bowl of cereals. Taehyung pouted, saying that he was expecting a whole breakfast but Jimin told him that he had paid for his "stupid tattoo" and that he "better shut up" before he decided to rip off his head with his bare hands.

After this, Jimin decided to go home -not before calling one of Taehyung's boyfriends to take care of him. When he arrived, he took a shower and ate something before doing his homeworks. It was a quite boring Saturday but Jimin liked it this way. Calm and perfect for studying. When he was almost done with his homeworks, he thought of the 'hot tattooist' (aka Jungkook). He wondered what he was doing, if he had slept, if he had eaten. When he looked at the time and noticed that it was 4P.M, he laughed at himself. Of course, he would have eaten and gotten some sleep. Jimin brushed those thoughts away and finished his homeworks before watching the new episode of his new favourite anime.

In the evening, he received a call from his mom telling him that she wouldn't be back before late and to not wait for her. Jimin sighed as he hung up and decided to call his friend Jin over.

“Hyung? Are you free tonight?”

'Yes, why? Are you alone?'

“Yes.”

'I'll be over in ten. Can I bring someone with me?'

“Of course. Whoever you want. Thank you.”

'No worries Chim.' Jin said and hung up.

As expected, ten minutes later the bell rang. Jimin opened the door to be engulfed in a tight hug from Jin. When they detached, Jimin noticed the person that Jin had brought with him and his jaw dropped as he recognized the tattooist from yesterday.

"Oh? Nice to meet you again. I hope you and your friend got home safe." Namjoon said, extending his hand.

"We did, thank you. I don't wanna be rude but who are you?" Jimin asked as he took the older's hand.

"He's my boyfriend, Namjoon." Jin said, taking the bags his boyfriend was holding. "And he brought you food!" Jin said, going to the kitchen immediately. Jimin giggled and closed the door.

"Let's go sit in the living room Namjoon-ssi." Jimin said, leading the way.

"You can just call me hyung. Jin talked about you a lot." Namjoon stated as he sat down.

"In good I hope." Jimin said and Jin shouted a 'yah!' from the kitchen, making Jimin laugh.

"You know how much I love and care for you. I would never say mean things about you." Jin said, putting food in front of his friend.

"Food! You're too good for me hyung. Gosh, I can't tell your embarrassing stories to Namjoon hyung now." Jimin said, earning a punch from Jin.

Jimin discovered that the couple met because Namjoon had spilled his coffee on Jin and offered to pay for the cleaning. After they had finished eating, they decided to watch a movie.

"Comedy or romantic comedy?" Jin asked.

"Whatever you want baby." Namjoon answered, making Jimin sweetly smile.

"Romantic comedy please, baby." Jimin said, sticking his tongue out at Jin.

"Shut up. We'll see you when you'll have a boyfriend. You'll be even cheesier." Jin stated, picking up the movie and going to snuggle in Namjoon's arms on the couch.

After almost an hour of sitting on the floor, Jimin's magnificent began to hurt so he went up the couch to see Jin fast asleep in his lover's arms.

"He must have been tired." Jimin stated.

"He was. Actually, he had things to take care of in his family but he told you that he could come. I suppose you know how it is." Namjoon said and Jimin nodded. "He loves you a lot."

"I love him just the same. I know you'll take care of him when I won't be able to now and that's a big relief." Namjoon smiled at Jimin's words.

"Is it too early to say that we're friends?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course not! You're hyung's boyfriend." Jimin answered.

"Okay. Can I tell you a secret and give you an advice as a friend then?" Jimin nodded. "You see my colleague, his name is Jungkook. He's 23 and he seems to have taken a liking to you, Jimin."

"A-and?" Jimin stuttered, as red as a tomato.

"You're totally his style and he seems to be yours seeing how much you blush at the mere mention of him." Namjoon said, a teasing smile on his lips. "I just wanna tell you that you can make a move on him. He won't reject you. He's been lacking sleep lately. You're the only thing on his mind with your, I quote: 'sweet smile and soft-looking lips'."

"Oh my god." Jimin whispered.

"He really said that about you. So, please, make a move so he can focus on work for once and for all."

"But if I... ask him out for example, won't he be even more distracted?" Jimin shyly asked.

"No. Jungkook isn't that type of person. He will still care about you if you click -and you will- but now he's only focusing on daydreaming about what could happen between the both of you." Namjoon explained.

As Jimin nodded, the credits were already rolling and Jin was slowly waking up.

"Are you awake, love?" Namjoon asked and Jin nodded.

"What time is it?" He drowsily asked.

"A bit over 11P.M. Let's go home." Namjoon said and helped Jin to get up. Jimin lead them to the door and Jin hugged him.

"It was great to spend time with you Min." The older said.

"I enjoyed it a lot too, hyung. Thanks for coming."

"Always." Jin said before detaching himself from Jimin.

"It was nice meeting you Namjoon hyung." Jimin said, smiling warmly to Namjoon.

"Come here." Namjoon said as he took Jimin in his arms. "Don't forget what I told you." He whispered and Jimin nodded.

"Let's go eat something before going home Joonie." Jin stated, taking Namjoon's hand and dragging him out of the apartment as they both waved at Jimin.

Jimin closed the door and went to take a shower after tidying up the living room and doing the dishes. No need to say that Jimin dreamt of a very hot raven-haired male.

 

Jimin had to wait one week to see Jungkook again. It was still early in the morning when he stepped in the subway. Just at his right, he heard the same giggles from two weeks ago. He looked and found the same little girl from before. In front of her was Jungkook, making silly faces and smiling his bunny smile at her every laugh. Jimin went to sit a bit far from Jungkook to make sure he didn't see him. Jungkook was so engrossed in playing with the little girl that when the doors opened, he didn't look up. Some time passed and the mother and her daughter had to get down. Jungkook bid them goodbye and took his earphones out of his pocket. Jimin was supposed to get down soon but he remembered Namjoon's words and thought ' it'. He stood up and went to sit in front of Jungkook, just where the little girl was sitting. The railcar was almost empty and he leaned forward, waving his hand in front of the older's face. The latter looked up and took his earphones out of his ears. Jimin smiled.

"I saw that you were enjoying playing with the baby before." He waited a bit as Jungkook was looking at him, expectant and surprised. "Why don't you play with another baby?" Jimin asked, pointing at himself.

Jungkook looked completely baffled and after some seconds, he laughed. He wasn't mocking Jimin, he laughed at the younger's words which he found endearing. Jimin decided that this laugh was the best laugh in the world.

"Oh my god." Jungkook said, looking at Jimin with the most whipped smile in the world.

"Thank you but I prefer to be called 'baby boy'." Jimin teased and Jungkook giggled.

"You're an interesting one. College student I suppose?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

"I'm Jimin. I'm 21."

"What do you major in?"

"I major in dance and songwriting." Jimin answered, excited.

"I guess you have classes today." Jungkook said, looking at Jimin's backpack."

"Yes. I'm getting off at the next stop." Jimin replied, sad.

"Look, if you want you can give me your number and we can meet after your classes end? I'm Jungkook by the way." Jungkook said, handing his phone to Jimin who immediately entered his number.

The subway began to slow down and Jimin stood up.

"I'm getting off here." He said and the subway completely stopped. When the doors opened, he turned to Jungkook. "I'll be waiting for your message Jungkook-ssi." He stated and winked to the older before going away.

Jungkook smiled to himself and resolved to immediately send Jimin a text.

'Have a cute day wink fairy.'

 

It was 6P.M and Jungkook found himself in front of the SNU. He was playing on his phone while waiting for Jimin who said that he'd be out in a couple of minutes. Jungkook looked up for a second and spotted Jimin walking to him, followed by his friend from the other night. He put his phone in his pocket and straightened out.

"Hey." He said, smiling.

"Hi. Here's Taehyung my friend." Jimin stated and Taehyung smiled at Jungkook, a weird light in his eyes.

"Hi, I'm Jimin's bromate." Taehyung introduced himself, making Jungkook giggle.

"Bromate? As in soulmate but as bros?" Jungkook asked.

"How did you know?" Taehyung asked, shocked.

"Namjoon hyung is my bromate. Should we go, Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shyly nodded.

"Seeya later TaeTae." Jimin said, kissing Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung went away and Jimin stood there, looking at Jungkook.

"You're cute. Let's go." Jungkook said, extending his hand. Jimin looked confusedly at the hand and its owner. "Give me your hand." Jungkook said, shaking the said hand.

Jimin slowly took it and Jungkook grabbed it tightly, apparently ecstatic. He was internally screaming at how small Jimin's hand felt in his own big one.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked.

"I want to take you to a café I know if it's okay with you."

"It is. But I must be home before 10." Jimin stated.

"I won't take that much time away from you! Not today at least." Jungkook replied, winking.

"And you call me the 'wink fairy'?" Jimin stated, chuckling. Jungkook looked at him teasingly.

"I wink only for you." Jungkook said, winking once more. Jimin scoffed and on their way to the café they both talked about their day. After 10 minutes of walking they finally reached the café.

"Welcome! Let me lead you to a table." A waiter that was standing at the entrance said. They were soon sitting at a little table at the back of the café.

Jimin looked around him and noticed that it was apparently a high-class café. The café he was usually going to with Taehyung was totally different. Here, everything looked so design and 'modern', he was a bit uncomfortable.

"Here is the menu, call me when you've chosen." The waiter stated, handing two menus before going away.

"Do you want some cake too? You must be hungry." Jungkook said, looking fondly at Jimin.

"But it's quite expensive here. I'm not alright knowing that you'll pay almost ten thousand wons for one drink." Jimin said, slightly blushing as he scanned the menu.

"I don't mind spending money on you sweetie." Jungkook said, making Jimin blush even more.

"Don't say things like that..." the younger mumbled. "Anyway, I'll take an iced caramel macchiato and a slice of chocolate cake." Jimin said, setting the menu down.

Jungkook lifted his hand and the waiter immediately came.

"We'll take one iced caramel macchiato with a slice of chocolate cake and one iced americano please." Jungkook ordered and the waiter nodded, going away once again.

"So, how are you?" Jungkook asked, smiling widely to the younger.

"I'm fine. Better now that I see your cute smile." Jimin answered, making Jungkook chuckle.

"I like this part of your personality. I like you as a whole but I have a thing for your shameless side." Jungkook stated, making Jimin blush.

"Stop saying things like this." Jimin mumbled a little smile on his lips but Jungkook still heard him.

"So, tell me more about you cutie pie." Jungkook said.

"Well, as you know, I'm 21 years old and I major in dance and songwriting. Taehyung that you saw earlier is my best friend, we've been friends since birth and we kinda dated in middle school but decided to stay friends. We're each other's bromate. I live with my mom and my dad passed away two years ago." Jimin told the older, finishing with a soft smile.

"I'm sorry for dad."

"It's okay, it's in the past now. But thank you. Now, tell me about you."

"Well, I'm Jungkook, 23. I'm a tattoo artist. I work with my best friend Namjoon. I didn't go to college, I began working with Namjoon since I was 19. I live on my own and my parents are in Busan. I go to see them at the New Year but that's all. We have a good relationship though." Jungkook stated.

"Oh, you're from Busan?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded. "Me too! Such a coincidence!"

"Indeed. Such a beautiful boy could only be from my city." Jungkook said, winking.

"Oh, please." Jimin said, chuckling. Their orders arrived and they thanked the waiter. Jimin took a piece of the cake, hummin contently.

"This is so good! You gotta taste it." Jimin stated, giving the fork to Jungkook. The older took a bite of the cake and smiled.

"It's really good. I should bring you some in the future." He said, sipping on his coffee.

"In the future?" Jimin asked, blushing.

"Yes. You don't think that this is a one-time thing, right?"

"Well, no but... Why would you want to see me again?" Jimin asked, taking a big gulp of his caramel macchiato.

"Why wouldn't I?" Jungkook asked, smiling.

"I don't know. I'm younger than you-"

"By two years only."

"And I'm a college student, I'm busy-"

"I am too."

"And- And-" Jimin began to stutter.

"Stop. I like you. A lot. You're all I think about. If you don't wanna see me again, that's alright but if you think that I won't want to see you again because of trivial things such as your age, then you're terribly wrong." Jungkook explained.

Jimin blushed.

"I'm sorry. Okay, then." He softly said.

"Let's finish these and go elsewhere. Your small hand fits really well in mine." Jungkook said, drinking.

"My hand's not small. You just have very big hands." Jimin argued.

"I do. But you're tiny, which I find cute."

"I'm not small." Jimin said, pouting.

Jungkook laughed and when they were done, he went to the counter to pay.

"I could have paid for myself." Jimin complained once they were outside.

"I know but I already told you that I don't mind spending money on you. So, stop complaining and give me your hand." Jungkook replied and Jimin sighed, complying. Jungkook smiled, satisfied and lightly squeezed the younger's hand. The latter smiled widely at him, squeezing back.

"Could we go to the parlour?" Jimin asked.

"You want to?"

"Yes. I was always curious about tattooists and how they work." Jimin explain.

"Okay. I don't have my car but let's take the subway."

Soon enough, they were entering the parlour as Namjoon seemed busy with a calculator.

"Hi hyung!" Jungkook happily exclaimed.

"Oh, Kook. You're back already?" Namjoon said, not lifting his head up yet.

"Yes. The date was awful. He wasn't as interesting as I thought after all." Jungkook said, winking at Jimin who blushed at the word 'date'.

"Seriously?" Namjoon asked, immediately lifting his head up. When he understood, he frowned. "Jeon Jungkook, that's not funny!" His expression quickly softened as he faced Jimin. "Hi Jimin-ah. How was your date?"

"It was great. He's very nice and handsome." Jimin replied.

“He’s a brat though, be careful. He likes to tease and make fun of people he likes.” Namjoon said, resulting on Jungkook pouting.

“Hyuuunng! You can’t tell him things like this so early! He won’t want to see me again.” Jungkook whined.

“You said it wasn’t a one-time thing though. And you seemed very determined to see me once more.” Jimin said, looking disappointedly at Jungkook.

“N-No, that’s no-not- I-I…” Jungkook stammered before sighing deeply. He felt ashamed and sad that he had disappointed Jimin. The younger noticed Jungkook’s uneasiness and took his hand.

“Hey, I was joking. I don’t care what Namjoon hyung says about you, I want to spend time with you and see where it goes.” Jimin explained, looking deep into Jungkook’s eyes.

“Really?”

“Of course. I really like you too.” Jimin said, making Jungkook blush faintly. “I’m sorry but I think I need to go home now or my mom will get worried. But we can see each other tomorrow if you want. We can get lunch.” Jimin proposed and Jungkook nodded.

“Gladly. Tomorrow I work until 1P.M and then I’m free.” Jungkook stated.

“I’ll come around at 12:30 then.” Jimin said, smiling widely at Jungkook before kissing him on the cheek. “Bye, hyung!” he exclaimed towards Namjoon and quickly got out of the tattoo shop, pink painting his cheeks.

Jungkook was still looking at the door seconds later as his hand was on his cheek. Namjoon smiled softly before writing something down and getting closer to Jungkook.

“He seems to have a really big effect on you. It has been so long since the last time I saw you like this.”

“Yes. He’s totally my type. A pure angel but he has this secret side to him that I want to explore.” Jungkook said, smiling widely.

“I think you should go home. You’re too distracted for now and there’s only one person left before we have to close. It’s the girl that was hitting on you the other day. Apparently, something is wrong with her tattoo but I think she just wants to see you again.” Namjoon explained, getting Jungkook’s bag and pushing him out the door so he could go back home.

Jungkook immediately walked home, not wanting to see the girl at all. He took his phone out of his pocket and saw that Jimin had sent him a text.

‘I hope that you weren’t uncomfortable with the peck, I felt like it >< Anyway, see you tomorrow hyung!’

Jungkook chuckled before replying.

‘I liked it. I can still feel your lips on my cheek <3 See you tomorrow fairy’

He hoped that his message made Jimin smile as much as he did as he sent the message.

 

The next morning

When Jimin got up in the morning, he took a quick shower and face timed Taehyung to choose an outfit. After a long hour of debating if he should wear a choker or not, ripped jeans or shorts and finally deciding for something more casual, Jimin hung up and began to style his hair. He decided to part them in the middle, curling his bangs with hair straighteners to look more mature. He put a little bit of lip gloss on his lips and looked at his watch. 12AM already. He got his wallet, phone and keys and went down the stairs.

“Mom, I’m going out!” he said and just as he was about to get out the door, his mom appeared.

“Do you have a date?” she asked.

“I do. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you but-” Jimin began but his mom cut him.

“It’s okay. Just wanted to tell you that I won’t be home tonight so if you bring him home, don’t have too much fun.” She said, a playful tone in her voice.

“I promise we won’t. If I do bring him home, that is. Bye, mom.” He said, kissing his mom on her cheek before going out of the door.

Jimin quickly took the subway and arrived at the parlour just in time. When he entered, Jungkook was busy tattooing a guy so he didn’t notice him at first but Namjoon waved at him. Jimin went to sit in the same spot as the other night and smiled at the memory. He looked up and began to scan Jungkook’s face. The light frown on his face, his tongue between his teeth as he was concentrated on his task. It was so endearing Jimin could kiss him right then and there. But he had to hold back. For now, at least. He noticed how his shirt was tight around his biceps, Jimin for sure had a strength kink. He his lips, the taste of strawberry invading his mouth. Jungkook stopped for a bit to dry the perspiration on his forehead and noticed Jimin. He smiled at him and got back to work, eager to finish up now. Jimin blushed at the smile and took a magazine that was on a chair next to him.

When Jungkook finished, he went to wash his hands as Namjoon was explaining how to take care of the tattoo before the guy paid and went away.

“So, how are you Jiminie?” Namjoon asked.

“I’m fine thanks. How about you?”

“I’m a bit tired but okay. It’s the good kind of tired. You got all pretty for Kook as I see.” Namjoon pointed out.

“I did. Dress to impress they say.” Jimin stated, looking around, searching for Jungkook.

“He’s in the changing room. We have one shower but I think he’s just changing shirts. The black one he was wearing is the one he wears for work.” Namjoon explained.

“I see that he’s always wearing black at the parlour but not outside of it. Is it a kind of colour code?” Jimin asked, seeing that Namjoon was also wearing a black shirt.

“I guess you can say so. You see, the ink is black so if we get dirty, it’s not as visible as it would be with a bright shirt.” Namjoon explained and Jimin nodded in understanding.

Then, someone entered the parlour.

“Hello!” A girl with blonde hair exclaimed.

“Euijin-ssi, I already told you that nothing’s wrong with your tattoo.” Namjoon said, apparently annoyed but trying not to show it.

“I know, I’m not here for this. Is Jungkook here?” she asked, looking around. She looked a bit longer at Jimin who was looking curiously at her before adverting her gaze.

“He’s busy right now, he can’t-” Namjoon began but Jungkook appeared, wearing a white button up shirt as well as ripped jeans, his hair styled just like Jimin’s.

“Jungkook! There you are! I came yesterday but you left already. I thought we could grab lunch today, what do you say?” she asked, a cute smile appearing on her face.

“Euijin-ssi, I already have a date, sorry.” Jungkook replied, not sounding sorry at all.

“You always have something to do! Who’s your date?” she asked, dropping the act and getting angry.

“I am his date.” Jimin said, walking up to her, finally understanding what was going on. He was glad he was a bit taller than her or it would have been embarrassing.

“You? I wondered what you were doing here by the way.” She eyed him from head to toe. “I don’t see why someone as handsome as Jungkook would go out with you. Ugly hoe.” She said.

Jungkook felt himself boiling at the girl’s words and just when he was about to kick her out, Jimin laughed. It wasn’t a normal laugh though, it was an ice-cold one. Jungkook and Namjoon both looked confusedly at each other before turning to Jimin.

“Is that all you could come up with? I thought someone like you would have got something better.” He said.

“Someone like me? What do you mean? What am I like?” she asked, defying Jimin.

“A .” Jimin replied and Namjoon smiled. He had wanted to tell her that a long time ago but somehow couldn’t.

“How dare you!” she exclaimed and as she brought her hand up to slap Jimin, the latter caught her wrist before she could even move.

“How dare you talk so disrespectfully to Jungkook? Who are you to drop honorifics with someone you don’t even know? Who are you to harass him when he obviously doesn’t want to have something to do with you? You should come to your senses and stop coming here unless there’s something wrong with your tattoo.” Jimin stated, his voice deep and harsh. Euijin visibly gulped and Jimin let her arm go. “Now, I would really appreciate it if you could go the away as I’d like to go eat lunch with Jungkook.” He stated, a fake smile on his lips.

Euijin huffed and furiously went out of the parlour. It was all quiet until Jimin turned to Jungkook.

“I’m sorry. I hope she won’t talk about what happened, it could affect the parlour.” He apologized, suddenly looking all shy.

“Jimin, seriously? She’s been coming here almost every day for two weeks now, harassing Jungkook. Good riddance.” Namjoon said, not believing how Jimin could worry about the parlour’s reputation in such a moment.

“But still… I shouldn’t have insulted her.”

“She deserved it.” Jungkook said, his voice as soft as ever. “I was about to kick her out when she insulted you but you took the matter into your own hands. Thank you.” Jungkook said, coming closer to Jimin and offering him a warm smile as he grabbed his hand. “Should we go now?” he asked and Jimin smiled.

“Let’s go. See you Namjoon hyung!” Jimin said, waving at the older.

“See you! Have fun guys!” he replied as they got out.

“Where are you bringing me?” Jungkook asked, swaying their arms as they walked.

“There’s a bar not too far away from here and just beside it there’s a restaurant. The owner is a friend of mine.” Jimin said.

“You mean ‘Chef Jin’?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. “Isn’t it Namjoon hyung’s boyfriend’s restaurant?”

“It is! Jin hyung is one of my closest friends. I thought it would be great to eat there since it’s not too far from your work.” Jimin explained.

“I see. Thanks, angel.” Jungkook said, leaving a kiss on Jimin’s top of head.

“By the way, I wanted to compliment you on your outfit. You look hot like this.” Jimin said as he felt his cheeks warm up.

“Thank you. You look great. I particularly like the lip gloss.” Jungkook stated, winking at Jimin.

“Here we are.” Jimin stated as he pushed the door open for Jungkook to enter first.

Jimin lead him to a table close to the kitchen and they sat down.

“Here, look at the menu while I go see if Jin hyung is busy.” Jimin said and got back up, entering the kitchen.

Jungkook looked around the restaurant, noticing that surprisingly, there weren’t a lot of people despite the time. As he looked at the decoration, he felt like it had something very warm to it. The wallpaper was off-white with roses and butterflies on it. Some drawings of scenery were hanging here and there as well as some signatures. As Jungkook looked closely, he noticed that some well-known celebrities had come to eat and he imagined how Jin might have been happy. Just then, Jimin came back, followed by Jin.

“Jungkook-ah! How are you?” Jin asked, as Jungkook got up. They briefly hugged and Jimin sat down.

“I’m fine, hyung. How about you?” Jungkook asked.

“I’m fine. A bit nervous though, it’s the first time you’ll be eating here, right?” Jin asked.

“I’m sure it will be delicious hyung, as always.” Jimin said.

“I hope so. Anyway, have you chosen?” the older asked.

“I think it would be best if you brought us one daily special. I’ll take kimbaps with that and a refreshing cola.” Jimin stated. “Do you want something in particular Jungkook?” Jimin asked.

“I think I’ll take cold noodles with a bottle of Sprite. I’d like the noodles to be spicy please.” Jungkook said as he sat back down.

“Okay. I’ll bring them out soon.” Jin said and went back in the kitchen.

Jungkook nodded and looked at Jimin for some seconds, admiring his soft features.

“You’re staring.” Jimin softly said, shy under the older’s gaze.

“I know. I can’t seem to look away though.” Jungkook replied making Jimin chuckle.

“You really have a way with words, right?” Jimin stated and Jungkook beamed at him.

“That’s the effect you have on me.” Jungkook said, winking. “I wanted to say something though.” Jungkook stated.

“Yes?”

“The decoration. Did you take part in it?”

“I did. How did you know?” Jimin asked, intrigued by how Jungkook knew.

“Just looking at it reminded me of you. It has something warm and appeasing about it, I can’t really explain it.” Jungkook answered, scratching at his nape as he realised that what he had said seemed stupid.

“I get it. I’m glad you felt like that because that’s exactly what I wanted to express. Thanks for noticing I guess?” Jimin stated, giggling.

“Can I ask another question?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded, knowing what he wanted to talk about. But before he could even say anything, Jimin talked.

“I was bullied in middle and high school. In my third year of middle school, I had my first boyfriend. We went out for almost one week before I discovered that it was a bet to see if the rumours about me were real or not. When they finally had the proof that I was gay, everyone began to bully me, telling me how much of a monster I was. My parents moved from Busan to Seoul for high school but the bullying went on because of one girl whose family had had the same idea.” Jimin explained, a sad glint in his eyes.

“I’m sorry Jimin.” Jungkook stated but Jimin smiled.

“Why would you apologize? You have nothing to do with it. I was very affected by the insults when I was younger but as I grew up and made friends, I started to ignore them and focused on loving myself. This girl was seriously the less aggressive people I have ever met.” Jimin explained and Jungkook took his hand.

“You’re so strong, angel. I could never have imagined you went through this kind of thing. I’m so proud of you.” He said before leaving a little peck on the back of the little hand he was lightly holding.

“Thanks.” Jimin said and Jin came back with a trail full of plates.

“Here you go love birds.” He said, putting every plate down on the table. “If you need anything or just miss my handsome face, you can push the button here and I’ll come immediately.” Jin said, gesturing to the button on the side of the table before going back to the kitchen.

“Always so full of himself.” Jimin said, shaking his head before beginning to eat.

Jimin and Jungkook both ate while doing light conversation on how college life was going and how did the morning go for Jungkook. Jin came from time to time to tell things about Jimin. Jungkook discovered that they had met through the book club in high school and what actually brought them together was the fact that Jimin refused to read Fifty Shades Of Grey. Jungkook found that adorable and cooed at Jimin who had turned beet red.

“No need to be embarrassed! It’s pretty cute actually! How old were you then?” he asked.

“I was 17. But seriously, what kind of book club reads Fifty Shades Of Grey? This hyung really is a ert.” Jimin said, glaring at Jin. “Don’t forget that I haven’t told Namjoon hyung anything, be careful of what kind of stories you tell about me.” Jimin warned the older whose eyes grew wide and he suddenly smiled sweetly at his friend.

“I’m sorry Jiminie. Since you’ve finished, would you like some bingsu?” (shaved ice with red beans originally but there are various flavours.)

“Mango! For free, right?” Jimin asked.

“Of course, of course. My sweet Jiminie.” Jin said before running to the kitchen.

“I’d like to know those embarrassing stories about you. I don’t find them embarrassing at all by the way, it’s cute.” Jungkook stated.

“I don’t think so… Well, since you heard one of my past stories, why don’t you tell me one of yourself?” Jimin proposed, doing an aegyo just to be sure that Jungkook would accept.

“Okay. Let’s see…” he trailed off, thinking of something interesting he could tell Jimin. “Oh, yes. Well, when I was in first year of middle school, I was friend with a guy named Yugyeom. He was my best friend and we used to always get in trouble in one way or another. It was toward the end of the year and it was very hot that day. We decided to ditch the afternoon classes to go sing at a karaoke. Just as we were about to go out, the P.E teacher caught us and brought us to the principal’s office. It has been the third time in one week if I remember clearly so he was determined to give us a hard punishment this time. He didn’t know what to do so the teacher said that he had a good idea.” Jungkook chuckled, remembering how embarrassed he had been. “Later that day, Yugyeom and me were running around the school dressed with the girls’ uniform.” Jungkook finished and Jimin burst out laughing.

Everyone looked at Jimin who was split in half over the table, his shoulders shaking as he was laughing wholeheartedly.

“Was it really that funny?” Jungkook asked, smiling fondly at Jimin. The latter looked up, drying the tears that were rolling down his cheeks.

“Are you seriously asking this? Imagining you in a school girl uniform if the funniest thing ever!” Jimin stated, giggling as he was picturing it once more.

Jin appeared out of nowhere with a gigantic bowl of mango flavoured bingsu to share.

“Here you go guys! Let me tell you that I’ll be spying on you from the kitchen so you better feed each other, okay?” Jin said, winking at the boys before going back.

Jimin giggled, shaking his head and looking shyly at Jungkook.

“So, do you want to taste it first?” The older asked, bringing a spoonful to Jimin’s mouth. Jimin giggled and nodded, opening his mouth so the spoon could fit in. Jungkook beamed as he fed him, finding the younger to be adorable.

So that’s how they ate the bingsu, feeding each other as they ignored Jin cooing from the kitchen.

“I’ll pay and then we can go.” Jimin said, getting up.

“What? No way I’m letting you pay.” Jungkook said, grabbing Jimin’s arm.

“As if I’ll let you pay for me again. I invited you so bear with it.” Jimin said, frowning at the older.

Jungkook wasn’t going to lie, he was quite intimidated by the younger’s expression but didn’t let it show, only pouting.

“Jin hyung, how much do I owe you?” Jimin asked as he came to the counter.

“Fifteen thousand wons, without the bingsu.” Jin answered.

Jimin got the money out and after bidding goodbye to Jin, the little couple went out.

“So, are we going elsewhere now?” Jungkook asked, quite excited.

“I thought it could be great to go to a cat café. I know one not far from here.” Jimin said.

“I never went to a cat café before. I went to a dog one though.” Jungkook answered as they began to walk, hand in hand.

“I like dogs but I’m more of a cat person. My friends used to tell me that I looked like a cat because of my eyes.”

“Dogs are more affectionate than cats in my opinion.”

“Depends on the cat. The cat I had was very affectionate. Always demanding cuddles and kisses from everyone.” Jimin argued.

“Yeah, but it was your cat. How can an animal not be affectionate when it belongs to you, angel?” Jungkook asked, rubbing his head on top of Jimin’s, messing up his hair.

“Hyuung~!” Jimin whined, pushing Jungkook away and fixing his hair, pouting.

“Don’t pout Jiminie. You still look flawless.” Jungkook said, pulling Jimin closer and leaving a soft peck on his cheek.

“I did my best to look great and you ruined my effort. I hate you.” Jimin complained, crossing his arms over his chest. Jungkook cooed at him and stopped to hug him.

“I’m sorry. But you’re so adorable, I can’t help but mess with you. I won’t do it again, I promise.” Jungkook said, bringing his pinky in front of Jimin’s face. Jimin huffed cutely in fake annoyance and brought his own finger to the older’s one before resuming on walking down the street.

“You better keep your promise. I don’t like liars.” Jimin stated, taking Jungkook’s hand, gripping it tightly.

“I will, don’t worry. I wouldn’t do a single thing that could make you dislike me.” Jungkook said, leaving a soft kiss on Jimin’s cheek.

Some moments later, they arrived to the cat café. A girl told them to put covers over their shoes and to be nice with the cats. They entered and went to sit on a little table, admiring about twelve cats that were sleeping on the same cat scratcher. They took some pictures of them. One looked very classy, sitting on a mini pink couch. After some moments, the cats began to wake up. The one which was lying on the top of the cat scratcher came down without waking up the other cats and came to the couple. It began to meow non-stop. Jimin extended his hand and caressed the cat who stopped meowing but went on purring instead. Jungkook cooed at the little creature and extended his hand to caress it too. Soon enough, all the cats woke up, beginning to run around the customers, demanding touches or food.

The boys spent almost the whole afternoon in the café, playing with cats before they decided it was time for Jimin to go home. Jungkook walked him home and as they arrived, he slowed down.

“Jimin.” He softly said. The latter turned around, looking curiously at the man.

“Jungkook? Is there something wrong?” he asked as he noticed that Jungkook had stopped walking.

“Nothing’s wrong. I just want to tell you something.” Jungkook began, rubbing his nape. Jimin knew it was a sign of nervousness coming from the younger so he got a bit closer and grabbed his other hand.

“What is it?” he softly asked, looking warmly into Jungkook’s eyes.

“I know that I’m a bit older than you and that you’re still in college. I suppose you want to focus on your studies and that’s totally understandable. If I had went to college, I probably would have done the same but I didn’t and decided to work instead. I haven’t gone to the military yet, I will surely be called in like one year or two and that could be a bit problematic but… I really like you. A lot. I would be so happy if you agreed to be my boyfriend, Jimin-ah.” Jungkook said, talking so softly that it was almost inaudible but Jimin heard it all and noticed the blush that spread on Jungkook’s face. He smiled at the man and brought one hand to his face.

“You’re such a brat, do you know that?” he said and before Jungkook could even open his mouth to say something –which would have been unnecessary– the younger made their lips collide. It was short and sweet but they enjoyed it while it lasted. Jimin was now as red as Jungkook and he squeezed his hand.

“Thanks for spending the day with me Jungkookie. I’ll text you later.” He said and ran to his house.

Jungkook stayed some minutes in front of the house before smiling to himself and finally going back home.

No need to say that none of the two could sleep that night.

 

Some months later

“Jiminie~” Jungkook complained.

“Kook, be quiet. I want to know what happens at the end.” Jimin calmly said.

“But you already watched it a thousand times, you know how it ends!”

“I don’t care. Quiet down or you’re doing the dishes.” Jimin said and Jungkook shut up, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. Jungkook hated doing the dishes so he quieted down and waited for ‘The Notebook’ to end. Jimin was such a brat, always focusing on everything but Jungkook.

Jimin looked at Jungkook from the corner of his eye and smiled to himself. He found the older so cute, it was driving him crazy. Oh boy, the things he could do to him. But he wanted to finish the movie first. Ryan Gosling was handsome but Jungkook was gorgeous. Jungkook was perfect for Jimin and he was excited to show him what he got for their five months anniversary. When the credits were finally rolling, Jimin got up and went to kitchen, ready to do the dishes. He rolled his sleeves up and began to wash the dishes. Jungkook didn’t have a dishwasher but Jimin liked doing the dishes anyway. He was halfway done when Jungkook came behind him, engulfing him in a backhug.

“Minie~” he singsong.

“Kookie, why are you so needy tonight?” Jimin asked, smiling a bit knowing that Jungkook didn’t notice because he had his eyes closed. Jungkook liked to close his eyes when he hugged Jimin because he wanted to focus on the way their bodies collided.

“I just love you a lot, Minie.” Jungkook casually said. They had told each other ‘I love you’ quite some time ago already but it still made Jimin’s heart flutter.

“I love you too.” Jimin said before cutting the water and drying his hands with a towel. He turned around in Jungkook’s embrace and left a soft kiss on his lips. “Aren’t you supposed to open your eyes now?” he asked, chuckling.

“I’ll open them when you’ll hug me back.” Jungkook said and Jimin did as told. They hugged for some seconds before detaching themselves.

“Are you happy now?” Jimin asked.

“Very. Look, my eyes are wide open.” Jungkook said, opening his eyes wide.

“Brat. If you had opened your eyes earlier, you could have seen my present for our five months.” Jimin said.

“Wasn’t your present the dinner?” Jungkook asked, confused.

“It was only the first part. There’s a second part.” Jimin said, jumping to sit on the counter. Jungkook inspected him from head to toe, making Jimin giggle.

“What is it?” Jungkook asked, getting closer but Jimin pushed him away.

“You’ll have to look closely. It’s kinda obvious.” Jimin said, swinging his legs.

Jungkook looked at Jimin’s black hair –he died them some weeks ago–, Jimin’s cute face, Jimin’s shoulder, Jimin’s chest, Jimin’s biceps, Jimin’s forearms –this tattoo is beautiful–, Jimin’s thighs before his eyes widened for real this time. Jungkook looked back at Jimin’s forearms and got closer.

“When did you get it?” He asked, getting closer to his boyfriend.

“Two weeks ago. Namjoon hyung did it for me.” Jimin answered, loving Jungkook’s reaction.

“Isn’t it–”

“Yes. It’s the same as yours. I wanted to have matching tattoos with you so I chose this one.” Jimin explained.

“It must have hurt so much.” Jungkook said, bringing his hand to caress the tattoo softly.

“It didn’t. I thought the whole time about how happy you would be so it distracted me from the pain. I took extra care of it so it wouldn’t get infected and the weeks of abstinence were seriously worth it. Isn’t it pretty?” Jimin asked, pulling Jungkook even closer by the waist.

“It is. It’s so pretty.” Jungkook said, kissing Jimin deeply.

“Happy five months baby.”

“Happy five months angel.”