it's not fair :(

smol and tol

"Wonyoungie~" Nako called out to her girlfriend affectionately from the kitchen, there was some leftover kimbap. Nako decided to give some to her girlfriend. 

"Yes, Unnie?" Wonyoung walked over to the kitchen  popping her head in to see what the small girl wanted. Nako always had trouble getting things from high shelves, most of the time asking Wonyoung to help her. 

"I have some leftover kimbap, want some?" Nako offered the few pieces of tuna kimbap to the younger girl. 

During normal situations, Nako would probably hide her food in the fridge and not let anyone touch it. Umma Jjaeyeon truly raised Nako to be softer and kind. While the soft Hitomi has started becoming more savage, the tables have turned. 

Wonyoung skipped over to where Nako was, standing by the kitchen counter. Wonyoung towered over Nako, Nako is such a smol bean. Wonyoung couldn't help but coo over how adorable she is.

Wonyoung opened wide, waiting for Nako to feed her a slice of kimbap. Nako went on her tiptoes, attempting to place the kimbap into the younger girl's mouth but failing miserably. Wonyoung herself went on her tiptoes just to tease the smaller girl. 

Nako whined and pouted, how could Wonyoung use her height as an advantage. Nako's small body which is only 148cm in height while Wonyoung was 169 cm tall, Nako still doesn't understand how is this possible.

"Wonyoungie, please don't be like this." Nako pouted, placing the kimbap on to a plate and crossing her arms over her chest. 

Wonyoung laughed and pulled Nako in a embrace, her small girlfriend was too cute to handle. Wonyoung kneeled down to reach Nako's height, opening again to allow Nako to feed her. 

Nako showed a dimpled smile, placing a slice of kimbap into Wonyoung's mouth. Wonyoung chewed delightfully, the kimbap tasted exceptionally well since her girlfriend had fed it to her. 

"Do you want more?" Nako asked, another slice in her hand. Ready to feed Wonyoung if she wanted more. 

Wonyoung shook her head, she wasn't hungry enough to eat another but stayed kneeled down. She pouted her lips and pointed to it, she wanted something else from Nako, a kiss. 

Nako rolled her eyes and smiled. She shyly gave Wonyoung a quick peck on the lips and another on her cheek. Wonyoung was satisfied and pulled Nako in another embrace. The sudden hug surprised Nako, she happily returned the hug anyway. 

"You're so cute unnie." Wonyoung pulled away and poked the older girl's cute cheeks. A big smile plastered on her face. 

"It's honestly not fair that my girlfriend is a giant and I'm a drawf." Nako frowned, still not over the fact that Wonyoung is so tall.

Wonyoung only laughed, to her Nako was the cutest little bean in whole universe and nothing will change that. 

"At least you're my drawf." Wonyoung placed a sweet kiss onto Nako's forehead, pressing both of their foreheads together.

"I guess you're right." Nako smiled, happy that she had a loving girlfriend.