"Double The Trouble!! Yikes!!"

One Shot: Sequel to "Happy Birthday Daddy!!"

 

** At Dong’s Residence **

“ Chagiya!! Are you ready to go now??” YoungBae shouted from the living room as he placed the parenting magazine down on the coffee table..

“Yes BaeBy; give me a minute, I’m almost done..”You shouted from the master bedroom.. Moments later; you reappeared & made your way down slowly to the living room..

Upon seeing you walking down the stairs; YoungBae stood up from the couch & walked towards you, with his ‘forever-there’ eye-smile that never leave from his face.. You smiled at your adorable husband who has done so much for you during your pregnancy period.. YoungBae opened his arms wide; waiting for you to snuggle in his arms.. You walked to his arms slowly before snuggling in his embrace & inhaling his masculine cologne..

YoungBae embraced his wife a lil’ longer before pulling you away.. “How is my lovely Chagiya & babies doing today??” YoungBae pecked you on the forehead as he placed his hand on your stomach to give it a rub.. *yup!! you’re carrying twins for your first pregnancy!! isn’t that awesome?! hehe..*

“They’re doing great except that they’ve been kicking me since this morning..”  You smiled at your husband as you rubbed your stomach..

YoungBae squatted down & ‘talked’ to your stomach.. “Aiisshh.. How can the both of you kick Mummy?? She has been carrying the both of you for 9 months & you should be good towards her.. No more kicking of her from now onwards.. Arasso??”

You chuckled at your husband as you watched him ‘scolding’ the unborn babies in your stomach.. You pulled him up & looked at him..

“BaeBy aahh.. Babies are prone to kicking their Mummies when they’re in the wombs so; it’s okie for me.. Maybe they’re exercising themselves in the womb or maybe they couldn’t wait to be born into this world.. It’s not as if they kicked me so hard till it’s painful.. I’m okie with their kicking; really..” You looked at YoungBae as you gave him the most innocent expression ever..

“You already started defending them even when they’re still in the womb.. How would you be when they’re already born into this world?? You’ll definitely spoil them to the core..” YoungBae shook his head as he gave in to your explanation..

“Aniyo.. I don’t think I’ll be the one who is gonna spoilt them but you..” You pinched YoungBae on the cheeks.. “Let’s go BaeBy; we’re gonna be late if we don’t make a move now..” You walked towards the door slowly before YoungBae caught up with you.. Being the gentleman & caring husband; YoungBae held your hand as the both of you made your way to the porch..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** At Gynaecologist Clinic **

“The babies are doing great; same goes to you.. The foetuses are turning in a downward position now & are getting ready to be born into this world.. Are you excited??” Dr. Yvonne Lim turned to face YoungBae who was standing beside you.. YoungBae simply nodded as he looked at the monitor..

“Well; if you feel any pain, contractions or even when you feel that your water bag bursts, that means you’re about to go on labour.. Understand?? And don’t panic.. Remember what I told you?? ” Dr. Yvonne Lim looked at you through her spectacles..

“Yes Dr. Yvonne..  Your words is engraved in my mind..” You smiled at your gynae.. YoungBae held your hands as you get down from the bed.. You walked slowly to the chair as you sat down on it..

“If you followed my advice; rest assured that your labour will be a smooth sailing one..” Dr. Yvonne Lim smiled at the both of you.. “Well; I gotta run now.. I’ve another appointment to attend to.. Once again; congrats to the both of you..”

“Thank you Dr. Yvonne..” YoungBae thanked the gynae as she sees YoungBae & you out of the office.. You thanked your gynae before walking out of the building with your husband..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Few days later **

“Chagiya.. I’m gonna head to work now..” YoungBae called out to you as he gets ready to exit the house.. just then; you screamed out for him..

“BAEBY!! BAEBY!!” You screamed out for him as you began to get panicked..

Thinking that something might happened to you; YoungBae quickly ran his way up to the master bedroom to look for you..

“Chagiya!! What’s wrong??” YoungBae entered the room in a frantic state; only to find you standing by the dressing table while holding your stomach..

“BaeBy.. I think my water bag bursts..” YoungBae then looked down at the pool of water on the parquet flooring..

“Oohh !!” YoungBae began to panic as he doesn’t know what to do next.. He walked up & down; thinking what to do next, while forgetting about you..

“BAEBY!!”YoungBae stopped in his tracks & that’s when he realized that he has to attend to you first.. He quickly walked up to you & carried you in a bridal style as he walked out of the room..

He quickened his pace to get to the car.. Upon reaching it; he placed you gently at the backseat.. Once you were strapped & seated at the backseat; YoungBae quickly go to the driver seat to start the ignition..

Throughout the car-ride; YoungBae always checked on you via the rear-view mirror.. Surprisingly; you were pretty calmed as you did the ‘breathe in breathe out’ techniques which you had practised with Dr. Yvonne Lim a couple of times..

Once you reached the hospital; YoungBae once again carried you in a bridal style as he made his way in..

“Excuse me!! Excuse me!! My wife’s water bag bursts & she’s about to give birth now.. Can I get Dr. Yvonne Lim to attend to her?? Please??”  YoungBae said to the assistant nurse after putting you down on the chair..

“How do I address u Sir??”

“I’m Mr. Dong..” YoungBae gave his name to the nurse as he went back to sit next to you.. Moments later; the nurse wheeled a wheel-chair to you & pushed you to the labour ward, leaving YoungBae behind..

 

** 30 minutes later *

“Mr. Dong!! Mr. Dong!! Your wife is calling for you..”The nurse ran towards YoungBae who was still seated on the chair.. Upon hearing the nurse calling for him; YoungBae immediately stood up & followed her  to the labour ward..

YoungBae donned the gown & head towards the labour ward to be next to you during the childbirth process.. Throughout the whole process; you were clutching onto YoungBae’s hand as if you depend on it.. YoungBae could only give you encouragement to push the babies out of the womb.. Seeing you perspire; YoungBae wiped the sweat on your forehead before panting a kiss on it..

YoungBae leaned in towards you & whispered “You can do it Chagiya..” into your ears.. Giving a final push; the head of the first baby finally popped out.. Dr. Yvonne Lim pulled out the first baby before the umbilical cord.. Dr. Yvonne Lim gave a pat on the baby’s & seconds later; the first baby cry was heard.. YoungBae was ecstatic after seeing his first newborn baby..

Moments later; Dr. Yvonne Lim noticed that the head of the second child was about to pop out & she asked you to give one final push.. Seconds later; the second baby was born & Dr. Yvonne Lim gave yet another pat on the ..

Tears of joy were evident on your face though you were tired from the whole childbirth process.. Dr. Yvonne Lim passed the second child to you while YoungBae carried the older twin in his hands.. YoungBae too had tears in his eyes as he pecked both the babies & you..

“You’ve officially become a Daddy BaeBy..” You gave a weak smile to your husband as you looked at his happy face..

“Thank you for all the hard work Chagiya.. I love you Baby!!” YoungBae kissed you on the lips as he placed his forehead against yours..

“Your work is not done yet BaeBy; you still have a lot of work to do - double the trouble!!” You pointed the newborn baby twins to him before giving yet another weak smile..

“Oohh yes; double the trouble indeed!!”YoungBae shook his head as he began his first day as Daddy to his newborn babies..

 

~ THE END ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S:         sorry if my sequel came a lil’ too late.. haha.. I was having a writer’s block.. hopefully I got the whole childbirth process correctly.. if not; I’m sorry!! >.<

                lastly; I welcome all feedbacks & comments to my writings.. :)