Chapter Zero : How They Met

Look

In the entertainment industry in Seoul, there is a girl named Son Seungwan with a stage name of Wendy who is a very hardworking and very optimistic girl who gets to debut in a famous agency called SM entertainment. As the night breeze blows in the city of Seoul, the cheers of people can be loudly heard in the venue. as the fog in the stage starts to disappear to reveal her face, and the music is starting to be played, with heart beating fast for her debut stage, her hard work suddenly flashed into her memory, she was there now, on the stage, doing what she wants and what she has ever dreamed--Singing her heart out and dancing with confidence. After the performance, Wendy smiled as she hears the cheering in the crowd. But she thought that she didn't score too high in the audience's heart, because she saw a girl who is not cheering along with the audience and not waving those lightsticks while shouting her name, that girl is different. She was just smiling and frozen in her seat. But Wendy just smiled and bowed to the audience said something in her mind "Someday". 

 

In the still night of Seoul, a girl who was on her class vacation got lost and finding its way back with her friends. As she was about to ask someone, she tried to approach people but, she finds it odd why the people are running in the same direction. And then, she heard a voice. The most beautiful voice she heard ever. And so she looked at where the people are running to, there comes the voice. and so came to the crowd and watched the girl who is performing. she didn't know that as she watches, she heard starts to beat fast and her heart starts to stay pinned on the artist. not knowingly, She smiled as she was absorbed on her fantasy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter Zero is up, well let's see if I can update the first chapter tomorrow. I won't promise anything cause I am very busy. Hope you anticipate and thank you so much! Ciao!