Chapter 1.

New Year's Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal font: Present

Italicized: Flashback

------------------

 

Day 365 of 365.

 

"You ready, babe?"

 

The girl sitting beside the driver's seat chuckled nervously to the other's question. "I'm not really sure. What if they don't like me?" she fiddled with her fingers feeling worried of what's to come.

 

The girl driving the car can feel her girlfriend's worries beside her. If she was gonna be honest, she was nervous as heck too of how her family was going to react about them. But she couldn't let it show. And she didn't care anymore. She just wanted to finally tell the world about her.

 

*

 

Jeongyeon and Sana has been dating for the past year. Their meeting was totally unexpected though. It always seemed like a meet cute that could only happen in movies.

 

"Hey, excuse me. Sorry to bother you but I think the reservation got mixed up. Do you mind if I just sit here? Everything's taken. It's okay if you're waiting for someone though. I guess I can just go to the restaurant in front instead."

 

Jeongyeon looked up at the girl in front of her. The girl had this high pitched voice. But it somehow sounded sweet. It was a voice you wouldn't hate listening to.

 

"Pardon me?" Jeongyeon asked in confusion.

 

"Well the girl on the entrance told me this was my seat and told me I reserved it under the name 'Yoo'. I get why she got confused though. The time I was reserving a spot here I was fighting with a friend of who's turn it was to wash the plates. Sometimes I'm just so stupid and clumsy." Sana smiled feeling embarrassed as she explained her situation.

 

Sana couldn't lie though. She was screaming at Momo that it was her turn to wash the dishes in their apartment that time. They were just throwing back and forth the word 'you' until they both got tired of it.

 

But some part of her did want to approach the girl on the table.

 

"Wow. I can't even imagine how that happened. But yeah sure, you can sit with me. Knowing that restaurant in front, they serve food I tell you. Better save an innocent soul from tasting bad food." Jeongyeon lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter