The Meeting

Rise

 

This box means my commentary or stuff I just wanted to say <3

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Wake up!" Eun screamed.

"10 more minutes..." I say groggily.

"We have to get ready for a VERY important meeting therefore you cannot go back to sleep for 10 more minutes."

"So an hour?"

"Seriously, we're meeting the CEO of Money Today aka one of the companies that puts together the Asia Artist Awards in an hour. So GET OUT OF BED! NOW!"

*sigh* "Fine..."

Btw, you and your group are not in a company. You started from scratch, produced and wrote songs, put together concerts, etc. on your own and soon had your own team.

The AAAs were a week away and I totally forgot about our meeting. I took a shower and wore something quite professional. The only makeup I had on were the falsies that I had forgotten to take off last night and my filled in eyebrows that I had also forgotten to wipe off that somehow didn't get smudged. I straightened out my really dark brown hair and went to the kitchen. 

I walked out of my room the same time Olivia walked out of hers. I noticed that we had similar outfits: Black and white, black boots, and a blazer. 

"Seriously, again?" Olivia says.

"Whatever. Let's eat breakfast." I say. 

We see Eun also wearing a similar outfit

"You too?" We say in unison.

""Why does this always happen?" Eun asks.

"Because we have sibling telepathy even though we aren't related." Imee says joining in.

Siblings? That word reminds me of something very similar. Family. I miss them. My story isn't like anyone elses. It's not like other idol/artist stories where they had to leave their family to train and become an idol/artist in general. What I did was- nevermind. I'll start to get emotional and I won't let the others see me like that. 

Anyways, as you guessed, she also wore a similar outfit

"I mean, we look cute." Olivia says breaking the awkward uncomfortable silence among us. 

"Anyways, we're having waffles for breakfast...for the sixth time in a row." Imee says.

"We need to cook better food. Even Allies [your fandom name] are concerned." I say.


*At the company building*

We were walking towards the front desk and the lady there says, "Ah, welcome Collide! I assume you're here for your meeting?"

"Yes." Olivia says.

"Well, instead of meeting with the CEO, you'll be meeting with the hosts for this year, who are in a meeting as of right now, since the CEO is abroad so, you can wait in the lobby."

That's not their actual lobby and after some research, I couldn't find who the CEO was so, yeah. 

"Okay, thank you."

We bow and sit on the brown couch near the pole. I noticed that there was a piano in the back.

"You can play the piano if you'd like." A staff member says to me. I think he took notice of me looking at it. Since I was allowed, I went over there to play it. 


Han's POV

We were sitting and talking in the Money Today lobby while waiting for the the hosts' meeting to finish. I was a bit bored and sleepy for getting only about 45 minutes of sleep. Yes, 45 minutes of sleep. I was working on this new song for our next album so I pulled an all-nighter. I've been so focused on it that I forgot we had this meeting. Our manager was supposed to attend to this but he got sick so, Chan decided that we would go ourselves. So, yeah that's why we're here. We were talking about random stuff and filming things for SKZ-Talker until the topic came to Collide. We all are fans of them so everyone was immediately interested.

"Wow! Collide is really good. I wanna see them perform live." Seungmin says after listening to one of their covers.

"Me too. I like their rendition of One Sweet Day. It's so beautiful and well-produced." Chan says.

"Not to mention that their vocals were on point." Woojin adds.

"Especially Y/N's." The rest of us say in unison. 

"Wait, is everyone's bias in Collide Y/N?" Felix asks.

"I guess so." I reply.

"Well, I don't blame anyone. She's a great dancer and I specifically like her LA-style dancing and popping." Hyunjin says.

"Yeah, she can do hip-hop, contemporary, and other dance styles." Lee Know adds on.

"She has a four-octave vocal range and her runs are beautiful!" I.N says.

"Woah, I.N using big musical terms! I'm a proud eomma!" Chan says as he starts to fake cry.

He's not Stray Kids' eomma anymore! Remember what he said in that ONE Vlive? BaBYgIrlS? Dadd-

"She's also one of the best female rappers out there." Changbin says.

"Yeah, her style is cool and how fast she can rap is impressive. Don't even get me started on her melodic choices in rap and singing!" I say. 

"Not to mention that she's really pretty." Lee Know adds and we agree.

You are, don't think otherwise--don't put yourself down. Fighting! :)

"Hyungs, I heard that Collide is going to the AAA's." The maknae says. 

"Well, that's just a rumor I.N-ssi." Changbin says.

"If it is, then why are they here?" Felix says pointing somewhere. We follow his gaze and see them. 

"Wah! Daebak! Should we introduce ourselves to them?" Seungmin asks.

"I don't know if we should." Chan replys.

"But hyung-" Seungmin is cut off by the sound of the piano playing. We looked over to see Y/N playing it. 

"Wah! I forgot she played many instruments." Hyunjin whispers. Y/N was covering Weak by SWV.

The video link goes to one of my favorite singers' cover of Weak and I suggest you listen to it. :)

One of my favorite renditions of hers except this time, it was on the piano. We were all quietly listening to and admiring her voice.

"Her adlibs are very nice." Woojin whispers. We all clap after her little performance. 


Y/N's POV

I smile and bow before going back to my group. 

"As always, you slayed queen!" Olivia says.

"Vocals always on point." Imee adds.

"I recorded you by the way. I'll post it later on Youtube. I'm sure Allies will love it." Eun says.

"And we did!" Someone says. We look behind us and see a couple of members from Stray Kids. 

"You were great Y/N noona sunbaenim!" I.N continued.

"Thank you I.N-ah!" I say while smiling. The other members were approaching us as well.

"You know me Y/N noona?" I.N says timidly while blushing. This boy is SO CUTE! ARGH! ^-^ <3

"First of all, you can just call me Y/N. Second of all, yes. I know all of you," I say while fixing my gaze towards all of them, "I'm a Stay!"

"Really?" They all say evidently HAN JISHOOK. I honestly don't know why they are so Han Jishook. I mean, they have a lot of fans already with idols that admire them and their meaningful music.

*cough cough The Boyz* *cough Twice* *cough cough Got7* *cough BTS specifically Taehyung cough*

Just then, a staff member comes up to both groups and tells us to go to the CEO's office where the hosts were at saying their meeting was already finished.

"It's floor number 12 and on the right, you should see 'CEO' labeled on the door. By the way, There has been some changes in their schedule so, for that reason, both groups will meet with them at the same time." she says.

"Okay, thank you." Chan and I say. We make our way to the office talking on the way. The elevator was quite spacious so we could all fit in but, we, of course, weren't the only people using the elevator. We had to huddle up together so that the other people would fit. I was squished in a corner with Han and Chan. I'm 5'6 so their faces were somewhat no really  close to mine. 

"Hello." Chan says.

"Hi. *nervous laugh*" I say.

"Soooo, how was your day?" Han says making small talk.

"I'm fine, thank you, and you?" Woojin responds jumping in.

"I wasn't talking to you hyung."

"I'm fine, thank you, and-"

"I'll buy you chicken."

"I'm fine, tha-"

"With cheese!"

"Okay." Woojin says smiling. I know he's the eldest but argh!!! So cute!

"Hey, can I have your-" Hyunjin gets cut off.

"No! My cheesestick!" Felix says.

"No, I was going to say-"

"Nah it's my sausage!"

"I want your banana!"

"Oh...You should have just said that mate."

Hyunjin sighs.

"Bababa bababana. Bababa bababana," Lee Know starts singing while the others join in,"BAnaNaAA! PoTAtOENAaA!" I.N. JeongINs. Once you JeongIN, you can't JeongOUT.

After singing that for a minute straight, Chan says,"Banana. BANANA."

"Banana Boat. Nuhnuhnuhnuhnuh!" Aussie line sings while everyone laughs. Ah, I love these crackheads.

Then there was an awkward silence Now does it work? Probably not.  After getting out, we walked to the office. Eun knocked on the door. No response. This time, Chan knocked. Still no response. I was still a little sleepy so I was getting impatient. I was tapping my foot and pouting. A few of them noticed and smiled. I could tell that they were getting a bit impatient as well. After waiting a full minute in an awkward silence now it works, I decided to knock loudly on the door. Some were surprised that I did that but others didn't mind as they would've done it as well. 

"Um, I know that we've been waiting here for quite a while, but was that really neccessary?" Imee asks.

"Lee Sung-Kyung and I worked together in a past project so we sometimes hangout with each other," I say, "With that said, can you pwease OPEN THE DOOR. I know you can see me through the security camera!" I say while looking right at it. 

"YO--hey...person I don't recognize. *nervous laugh*" I say as I see someone I don't know, most likely a manager, open the door. 

"Come in." She smiled and motioned for us to enter the office.

"Unnie, why'd you make us wait outside?" I say.

"I heard your performance downstairs in the lobby. Amazing." She says ignoring my question.

"Unnie-" I get cut off.

"Let's start this meeting." She says smiling. I sighed and sat down. The meeting went well. First, we discussed stuff with Stray Kids. I didn't pay much attention to that since it was about their performance. I wanted to be surprised by it. They never disappoint. Then, Leeteuk and unnie discussed things with us. 

Seriously though, their live performances are very well-executed

"Collide, I want you guys to be our special co-hosts in the AAA's. You'll be in the artist zone doing different activities and entertaining everyone in between awards and performances." Leeteuk says.

"Wow, we'd love too!" Olivia says.

"Great! So, you need to submit a list of activities you'll do which should be at least around 7." He says. They continued to discuss things with us and in about 10 minutes, the meeting ended. We left first because they had to talk with them a bit more. 

Felix's POV

After the girls left, I was honestly a bit sad because I wanted to hang out with them. I'm pretty sure the others wanted to as well. I see Lee Sung-Kyung sunbae writing something down on paper. He then folded it and gave it to Chan.

"That's Y/N's number." She says. We were all a little bit clueless as to why she gave us Y/N's number.

"Um, Sung-Kyung sunbae-nim? Why did you give us this?" I ask.

"Don't think I didn't hear you talking about my dongsaeng in the lobby and how much you all admire her," We all got a bit embarrassed and red, "Not to mention your talk in the HellevaTOoHwaOr! elevator. There are security cameras in the lobby and and you happened to be seated near one as well as the elevator. Leeteuk and I were watching over it and heard you all." 

"Well, that explains how you heard her performance." Chan says. 

"Yes, that is indeed how we heard her. Anyways, the reason why we didn't let you enter the office right away is that we were discussing what we could do since you guys liked hanging out with them so, Sung-Kyung gave you Y/N's number. We could see how well you guys get along with each other and, Collide doesn't really, um, well, I should let them tell you that. Now that you have her number, you can text her and hangout with her and her groupmates whenever you'd like whenever you're both free. You're welcome. With that, you are all dismissed. Have a good day." Leeteuk sunbae said.

"Kamsahamnida sunbae-nims." Chan says and we all bow and exit the office. 

~End of Chapter 1~

I just wanted to say a few things:

  • I don't know how long each chapter will be

  • this is my first time ever writing fanfiction

  • please give me feedback on my story and how it's going so far

  • SLOW UPDATES

  • that's all ^-^