Final

Imprisoned
Please log in to read the full chapter

     "Who are you?" It was a simple question, so easy to answer yet Kyuhyun couldn't help it but feel anxious. Fear crept into his heart like a deadly poison spread through the veins. Slowly and painfully, with the intention to kill in a way that made you wish you were dead already.

      He looked at the young woman, her brown hair falling loosely on her narrow shoulders and the fringe shadowing slightly her unusually dark eyes. She hadn't really smiled through the session although the corners of her lips had turned upwards every once in a while. She was attentive, paying all her attention even to the smallest things that were said inside the room. Her ears didn't miss anything, she analyzed the tone of your voice, the look in your eyes, the movements of your hands, your body language and so much more. For the past several months she had learned quite much about his body language although he wasn't the one whom had been visiting her. No, he was there for his friend, the man he loved but had lost himself somewhere during the past thirteen years of their career.

     "Yesung." Was his only reply and Kyuhyun felt a pang in his heart. He didn't like it even the littlest bit, because that name didn't mean anything good anymore to any one of them but Jongwoon himself. Even Yesung's - Jongwoon's! - family didn't like it anymore, because Yesung wasn't Jongwoon anymore. Yesung was someone else. He just wasn't whom Jongwoon is, he became his own person.

   

Please log in to read the full chapter