^_^

Letter to You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Annyeongz Authors,

 

I hear alot of talk around social media sites and writing platform about me and Yujin ship sunks? So I decided to take a look at it. I really wish I hadn't though. Why are a majority of your lyrics au in twitter are angst instead of action or sweet romance? Last I heard, this was Chaeyeon unnies birthday v live you are all talking and screenshot while I am holding a cake and at awkward position at all ships whereas Yujin nowhere to be found!!. That means a lot you wizones really want me to suffer??

 

I can understand you pairing me up with Yujin. I've had a HUGE crush on her since we were in the the same company and we trained together*sigh* she won't give me the time after we debuted in izone I know that but you really don’t need to shoved it in my face you know???She only loves Minjoo unnie for now and that probably won't change. But you forgot at the end of izones career Yujin will come back home to me?Eventually she will forget about Minjoo unnie and of course , I see how she was jealous at Chaewon unnie , they used to be so sweet.Sooner she will cling to me!!!

 


As for my other ships, they had a special place in my heart as a close friends, only Yujin owns my heart and I will wait for her patiently. She h

Please log in to read the full chapter