Preview

Let's Play Pretend
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Uh, hold on a second. Let me get this straight - "

"Technically it should be "let me get this gay" because for one thing, Yuri unnie is asking you to be her fake date and for two, you are clearly so not straight. Like have you seen yourself lately? All that plaid... Whew." Yujin cut in with a sly smirk, her eyes darting between the brunette standing in front of the table to the other girl sitting across from her who was giving her a death glare.

"Let's get this gay, queens," Minjoo mumbled, her attention now on the textbook in-between her and Yujin to avoid the death glares. Yujin started laughing and turned to Minjoo for a high-five which was sadly returned.

"Shut up and finish your homework, Yujin. Stop encouraging her, Minjoo." Yena scolded before turning towards Yuri. "Sorry. As I was saying: You want me to go back home with you and pretend to be your girlfriend in front of your family because you told them I was your girlfriend when they asked if you were dating anyone and then they asked you to bring me back home to meet them during our break after you panicked?" She leaned back in her chair as she spoke, repeating what was said to make sure she knew what the younger girl was asking of her. Either way, she'd agree. Of course she would, Yuri was a good friend of hers and she would do anything to help a friend in need.

"Yeah... Basically..." Yuri said quietly. Yena and Yujin looked over at each other, Yujin wiggling her eyebrows in a sugge

Please log in to read the full chapter