FINAL

Eyeglasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung is walking through the hallways going back to her classroom. She overheard some students talking about a cool girl who's wearing an eyeglass.

Before she could ever ask the students who they were talking about, she bumps into someone.

"Yah Jang Wonyoung where are you looking at!?" the older girl says, frowning.

Wonyoung looked up and saw a face that has been familiar since her childhood. She felt anxious beating in her chest.

"Yujin unnie.. You are now wearing eye glasses" Wonyoung says. She's amused somehow that her childhood friend looks so different.

"Yeah because I couldn't see the blackboard clearly from my seat." Yujin explains.

Wonyoung scratches her nape, "Can I borrow your book? You scared the hell out of me a while ago."

"Of course. You can't" Yujin teases.

"You are so mean!" Wonyoung whines. Her lips are now pouting with arms crossed.

"Is that how you treat someone you are asking a favor from?" Yujin arrogantly says holding the book Wonyoung wants to borrow.

"I'm sorry! Please lend it to me. Prince Yujin" Wonyoung pleads and bows down.

Yujin softly slaps the book on Wonyoung's head. "Now you know."

______________________________________________________________________________
 

Wonyoung and Yujin have known each other since they were little. They live next to each other so their mothers were very close. They did a lot of things together. They play, talk, fight etc.. so now they are very used to each other.
 

"It seems that her overall image has changed after wearing eyeglasses." Wonyoung mutters as she eats her ice cream freely while sitting on their sofa.

"Are you talking about Yujin?" Wonyoung's mom in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter