fin.

Similar

A sleepy koala named Hyewon snuck her arms around Minjoo's slim waist from behind, snuggling into her neck and leaving a couple kisses. The sudden contact surprised Minjoo, she looked behind her to see Hyewon being the clingy sweetheart she is. Minjoo being the shy one, hesitantly interlaced her hands with Hyewon's that were on her waist. 

The shy Minjoo looked down and bit her lip, she could feel her face and neck were heating up. Hoping that Hyewon doesn't notice her flushed face, she squeezed Hyewon's hands and attempts to lean onto Hyewon's body. 

The return of Hyewon's hug made Hyewon smile, she left more kisses on the younger girl's neck, her flushed face and neck didn't go unnoticed. Hyewon found it lovable and charming that Minjoo still isn't used to her touch. Hyewon chuckled and snuggled into Minjoo more. 

The younger girl was startled from the chuckle, it made her skin tickle and get goosebumps. Minjoo turned her head to see Hyewon comfortable and cozy, seeing how peaceful Hyewon looked Minjoo couldn't help but smile too. Minjoo felt brave today, she pulled out of Hyewon's grip, the sudden absence of warmth confused Hyewon, she opened her eyes to find Minjoo getting out of the hug. Hyewon was saddened, did Minjoo not like her hugs anymore? 

Minjoo took Hyewon's hand into hers and led her to her bed filled with snacks, they both climbed into the small bed, Minjoo cuddling into Hyewon, her warmth made Minjoo feel safe. Hyewon laughed at how cute Minjoo was being. Minjoo was never the type to initiate any skinship with her, seeing Minjoo being a clingy koala made her look 10 times cuter.

Hyewon willingly pulled Minjoo closer, making sure she was comfortable. Hearing Minjoo sigh out of happiness made Hyewon love her even more. The two of them cuddled in bed, almost falling asleep. Until Minjoo suddenly sat up and grabbed a snack, a pack of pocky sticks and offered it to Hyewon. 

Minjoo never shares her snacks with anyone, seeing the pack of pocky sticks in front of her was a bit shocking. 

"Since when did you share your snacks with anyone?" Hyewon asked.

Minjoo was flustered, not sure what to say. She only wanted to share her snacks because she liked her, she loves her hugs, her cuddles, her touch and most importantly she loves Hyewon and in a way, the pocky sticks were a sign of gratitude.

"Just eat it." Minjoo said and looked away, 

Hyewon cautiously took the pack of pocky sticks until she thought of a great idea. 

"Hey, let's play the pocky game." Hyewon suggested with a smile. 

Minjoo being the panicked gay she is, only nodded in response. Hyewon ripped open the pack of pocky sticks, taking out one chocolate covered stick and placing it in between Minjoo's lips.

"Don't break it until I do, okay?" Hyewon said before leaning in to munch off the stick. 

Minjoo nodded and waited in anticipation, nervous but also excited. 

Hyewon took the first bite of pocky, Minjoo was already panicking. Her heart couldn't take how close Hyewon is going to be. Hyewon took another bite of pocky, the distance between them shortened again. Hyewon was purposely going slow, she didn't want to shock Minjoo and also just to a little. 

For the third bite, she took a big one, a good inch was gone now. Minjoo could see the little details of Hyewon's face from this distance, her big doe eyes and innocent charm was very strong. Hyewon continued to get closer and closer until there was only a small distance between them. 

One last bite and two lips would clash, without warning. Hyewon leaned in and stole a quick kiss, stealing the rest of the pocky in between Minjoo's lips. Minjoo turned into a very red tomato as she watches Hyewon chewing on the last bit of pocky.

Seeing Minjoo so flustered amused Hyewon, feeling cheeky, she decided to tease the blushing girl. 

"Was that your first kiss?" Hyewon asked, her brow raised and a teasing smile plastered on her face. 

"W-what? I have definitely kissed a LOT of people." Minjoo looked away in embarassment, turning her back towards Hyewon. That was indeed her first kiss. She would never say it in Hyewon's face but she was glad that Hyewon was her first. 

It was really obvious Minjoo was just too embarassed to speak the truth, Hyewon moved to sit behind Minjoo, letting her legs dangle out of the bed and wrapping her arms around Minjoo's waist, resting her head on top of Minjoo's shoulders.

"You don't need to be embarassed, I can give more kisses if you want." Hyewon comforted the sulky girl. 

Minjoo turned to look at Hyewon, who was smiling from ear to ear. Minjoo was captivated by Hyewon's cuteness and gave in, leaned into Hyewon's hug from behind. 

Hyewon placed a sweet kiss onto Minjoo's cheek before snuggling more into Minjoo. 

 

Meanwhile in the groupchat

eunbi: yo what's up with hyejoo being all sweet in minjoo's bed

yujin: oof this might be my chance to steal her snacks brb

chaeyeon: yujin stop dont bother their moment 

yujin: smh fine. 

nako: saku chan you owe me 10 bucks, told you hyejoo was real ^w^ 

sakura: i didn't make a deal but you're cute so i'll give it to you anyway

nako: uwu ily

eunbi: y'all really doing this sickly sweet couple right in front of my salad smh bye

eunbi is offline. 

yena: lmao what a loser

hyewon: can y'all shut up my boo is sleeping

yena: wow protective much

yuri: ^

chaewon: ^^ 

wonyoung: ^^^

yujin: ^^^^

hyewon: sHUT UP 

hyewon is offline. 

 

end.

 

a/n: hyejoo is underrated, they're a visual couple uwu. anyway ship hyejoo 2k19 bye