one

rollercoaster


"the odd one out will have to sit alone." chaeyeon suggest since there are three of us and we can only sit in pairs. so the left out one will have to sit with a stranger throughout the rollercoaster ride.

"so how about black and white?" i suggest as a game to divide us out. we will have to flip our palm either facing up or down. whoever palm is facing the same will be a pair.

there we go, starting the game. sadly, i was the only one with my palm facing upward. chaeyeon and hyuna excitedly got up the rollercoaster together. while i got up alone at the seat behind them.

geez, how did i end up alone. i sigh as i see people getting up to the seat behind in pairs while here am i alone. i scroll down twitter to pass some time before the ride begins. then, a guy slowly make his way to the seat beside me then sitting down.

"serves you right if you drop your phone." the guy say savagely. "just mind your own business." i fire back, since he have his phone in his hand too and is currently watching a video.

"just trying to warn someone who have always been careless." he say, making me doubt him for a moment. how does he know that im a careless person when i only met him today or perhaps we knew each before? what is his real identity?

as soon as the ride begins, all my thoughts about his identity vanish. enjoying the ride with all my might, releasing all the stress i have and also to enjoy till the very last moment as school is starting again, tomorrow it is.

the ride ends, feeling not that much of a sastifactory since this isnt like the scariest ride they have in this amusement park. i got down after him. "seems like someone can take rollercoaster rides now." he diss once again.

that's when i got really piss off. who is he even to freaking diss me? "do you have like got a problem with me? if you have just spill it!" i raise my voice, rolling my eyes. with that chaeyeon and hyuna walks towards us, with a blank face not knowing what's going on.

"you are still the same, three diss and thats it." he smirk then leaving. ugh! i clench my first hard, watching him vanish from my sight. he had better not appear right in front of me ever again! "what is wrong with him?" chaeyeon say, i shrug. its not like i have ever offend him.

"don't let him affect your mood!" chaeyeon advice, she's right! i got him off my mind and then head to the viking ship ride. frown upon looking at the long queue but i guess its worth the time to queue to get the fun i want.

 

a/n : first chapter !! hope you enjoyed :) find me on wattpad @sunshcwer :)