final

sunshine

jiyeon woke up feeling the breeze of the beautiful day that gleam from the outside beating on her face. she watched the girl next to her, still sleeping peacefully. as beautiful as ever.

the older girl was afraid she would lay sleeping one night, dream of luda in her arms, and waking up to nothing but an empty bed. it took her too much dedication to get the girl’s heart. not that luda wouldn’t like jiyeon back. everybody loves jiyeon, but her insecurities would always tell her otherwise. but this time, she won the fight against her fears.

luda’s presence makes jiyeon’s heart feel warm, it makes her feel good about herself, because luda would never let her forget how loved and special she is.

jiyeon loves to be in love with luda.

she got herself thinking of when she met luda some time ago, when she went to her little sister’s school event, and she saw luda there, as small as the kids, taking care of the art bot.

yeoreum held jiyeon’s hand and took her big sister to meet her best friend.

they were next to where luda was standing, and jiyeon was so enchanted, she couldn’t take her eyes off the other girl. luda had long silver hair back that time, and jiyeon thought she was the most beautiful person she had ever laid her eyes on.

she moved next to the art bot, watching the other kids doing the weirdest type of drawings and paintings, and she loved it. she was so focused on watching the kids, that she didn’t noticed luda approaching her.

“hello, i’m luda.” jiyeon jumped, and felt her heart beating so fast from the fright. yeoreum started to giggle and run to the luda girl, giving her a big hug. “LUDA UNNIE!” jiyeon looked at her sister, so happily giving a kiss to that stranger’s cheek.

“i’m happy to see you here, yeoreum! glad you brought someone else.” jiyeon was just standing there, watching the two girls and not saying a single word. “sorry for scaring you” luda looked at jiyeon, laughing.

“that’s jiyeon unnie, my big sister! she’s silly.” yeoreum whispered the last sentence to luda, with a playful look in her face. luda laughed, but still giving her a scolding look. “don’t say that about your sister, little one.”

“no one can really stop her.” jiyeon said, taking yeoreum in her arms. “you didn’t scared me, i was just… surprised.” luda gave jiyeon a bright smile, and that made jiyeon want to run from there and just live her sister with the luda girl. “sorry that i am not so good-looking, i’m trying my best.” anyone else would know luda was just playing, but jiyeon’s different, of course.

“that’s not… i’m sorry. i mean, you don’t have to try…” luda looked at jiyeon with fun in her eyes, she really wanted to laugh at her. “i told you she’s silly.” yeoreum said looking at luda, making fun of her sister once again.

“i think we should be going, right?” jiyeon looked at yeoreum, with her cheeks burning after her little sister made her embarrassed of herself. “can i stay with luda unnie?” luda gave the younger girl a soft smile. “you and your sister can come back later before we finish, maybe?” luda asked yeoreum, but eyeing jiyeon, whose shaked her head in approval.

and they did. they came back, and luda invited both of them to have some nice hot chocolate in the café next to the school. jiyeon introduced herself decently, because she was so nervous before that she forgot to even tell luda her name.

they stayed there for a while, talking about yeoreum, and meeting each other.

that’s how luda gave her phone number to jiyeon.

that’s how jiyeon and luda meet again.

and again.

and another plenty of times, until both of them noticed how they wouldn’t spend much time without seeing each other, because they would feel empty, and none of them wanted to feel empty when they had each other to fill their hearts. jiyeon made luda happy, and luda was the sunshine jiyeon needed in her life at that moment.

“i hope you’re thinking of me.” luda snapped jiyeon out of her thoughts, giggling when she saw the girl’s little jump for getting scared. jiyeon laughed softly. “in fact, i was thinking of how we met.”

luda laid her head on the older girls chest, and she could feel how good jiyeon’s smell is, and she just loved being in that position with her girlfriend. she loved feeling the comfort that was being with jiyeon, being connected with her.

“thinking of how you were as small as the kids.”

luda gave her girlfriend a scolded look, frowning her eyesbrows trying to look mad, but that only made jiyeon give her a kiss. jiyeon’s kisses made luda melt, it made her feel weak. and she loved it.

luda left the bed running to the bathroom, leaving jiyeon behind, laughing as loud as she could, showing her pretty gummy smile. after yelling to her girlfriend “YOU. ARE. SILLY!”