Friend Zoned

Shooting Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

4 year old Wendy is playing on the playground by herself when she saw  a little girl crying in the bench.

Little Wendy stopped playing and tilted her head while watching the girl crying.

Then Little Wendy ran down the playground and went to the little girl who's crying.

"Um, hello." Wendy said to the crying girl and the girl looked at Wendy.

Then the girl turned around, her back facing Wendy and continued to cry.

Then Wendy sat beside the girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Um, can I-"

"Stay away from me." the girl said as Wendy tilted her head cutely.

"Why?" Wendy asked the girl.

"I'm ugly and the other girls don't like me." the girl said and wiped her tears.

"Um, it's ok. You're also not ugly, you know." Wendy said carefully so the girl won't shout or yell at her.

"I am ugly. Many girls said that to me." the girl said as Wendy shook her head.

"No. I said you're not ugly." Wendy said.

"Look at me." Wendy said as the girl slowly turned around to look at Wendy.

Then Wendy looked at the girl and smiled.

"You look pretty." Wendy said brightly.

"Thank you." the girl said shyly to her with a shy smile.

"But.....it's not true." the girl said sadly as Wendy shook her head again.

"No. I swear, you look pretty. Don't believe to the other girls." Wendy said to the girl and smiled.

"Anyways, what's your name?" Wendy asked the girl.

"K-Kang Seulgi." the girl said as she tried to hide her face.

"Hi Seulgi! My name is Son Seungwan. You can also call me Wendy instead." Wendy said as the girl looked at her.

"You have a boy's name?" Seulgi, the girl, asked Wendy and Wendy nodded.

"Yah. I got bullied but I didn't mind them." Wendy said and the girl widen her eyes.

"Did they hurt you always?" Seulgi asked Wendy and Wendy nodded.

"Yah. I got a few wounds in my legs and arms." Wendy said as she showed her wounds and Seulgi widen her eyes.

"Oh...." Seulgi said as Wendy chuckled.

"It's ok. I'm fine." Wendy smiled at Seulgi.

"Anyways, can we be friends?" Wendy asked Seulgi.

"A-are you sure?" Seulgi asked Wendy and Wendy nodded.

"Do you have friends?" Wendy asked Seulgi and Seulgi shook her head.

"I have no friends." Seulgi said.

"Then let's be friends! I could be your first friend!" Wendy said happily and Seulgi smiled.

"Really?" Seulgi asked Wendy again and Wendy nodded.

"Yah. Anyone can be my friend." Wendy smiled at the bear-like girl and Seulgi smiled back.

"Sure! Thank you, Wendy!" Seulgi said happily and hugged the little hamster.

"No problem. Wanna play now?" Wendy asked as Seulgi nodded with a smile and they played happily in the playground.

Wendy and Seulgi are already best friends and they also studied in the same school.

8 year old Wendy skipped happily towards her friend's house and knocked on the door.

Then the door opened and it's Seulgi's mother.

"Good morning, Miss Kang!" Wendy said happily while bowing.

"I'm ready for school now!" Wendy said with a smile, excited to see her friend to come out.

"Good morning, Wendy! Seulgi will be out after minutes." Seulgi's mother said as Wendy nodded.

"Come in." Seulgi's mother said as Wendy went inside their house and waited for Seulgi.

After minutes, Seulgi finally showed up, fully dressed.

"Hey Wen!" Seulgi said happily as Wendy looked at Seulgi.

"Hey Seul!" Wendy said and hugged Seulgi.

"Are you ready?" Wendy asked Seulgi and Seulgi nodded.

"I'll just get my bag. I'll be right back." Seulgi said as she ran towards her room and took her bag.

Then Seulgi went back to Wendy and ready to go.

"Eomma! We'll be going now!" Seulgi said as Seulgi's mother chuckled.

"Ok then. Take care kids!" Seulgi's mother said as they both nodded.

"Bye eomma." Seulgi said as she kissed her mother's cheeks.

"Bye Miss Kang!" Wendy said and smiled at Seulgi's mother.

"Bye girls." Seulgi's mother said before they went out the house and walked to school.




 

---





 

Wendy and Seulgi finally arrived at their school and went inside.

The two were chatting while walking to their lockers.

Wendy and Seulgi's lockers were actually beside each other.

They were chatting when a group of girls approached them.

"Oh look, Miss Son Seungwan with her ugly friend, Kang Seulgi." the school's most evil student, Bae Joohyun, also known as Irene, said to the duo while smirking devishly.

Irene and the other girls, Joy and Yeri, laughed at them evilly as Seulgi looked angry at them.

"Hey, you girls have to stop doing this to us." Seulgi said in a brave tone and the group stopped laughing and looked at Seulgi.

"Seulgi, don't mind them." Wendy said to Seulgi as Seulgi ignored Wendy.

"Ok then. I'll just-" then Irene pushed Seulgi.

"push you then." Irene said while Seulgi fell to the ground and Wendy immediately caught Seulgi.

"Irene, please stop pushing her." Wendy said in a soft tone and Irene rolled her eyes.

"It's Seulgi's fault. She is also the one who said to not talk like that to

Please log in to read the full chapter