Love

Neighborhood Adventures

It was a very quiet day in the peaceful neighborhood with birds chirping and silence. All until a certain dark haired male started knocking on the door of a house.

”OPEN UP JAEJOONG HYUNG I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!!” Yelled Hakyeon as he look through the windows of the house.With no response from the house he started to pound on the windows too until the door opened revealing an angry Jaejoong

”Hakyeon why are you pounding like that the kids are sleeping”said Jaejoong with one spatula in his hand and a cute Princess Peach apron.

”Well maybe if you opened the ing door I wouldn’t have been causeing a big ruckus hyung” said Hakeyon making Jaejoong rolling his eyes at his brothers craziness.

”I always gave Taekwoon props for dealing with you” said Jaejoong while smacking his brother with the spatula at the same time.

”Eh forget it already , so the reason I came by was to ask if you can baby sit my kids while Taekwoon go to one his stupid business parties” said Hakyeon while putting a hand on his hip.

”Omg yes I would love to watch my cute nephews and plus Changmin has been bored lately while Yoochun and Juneau are always out with friends”said Jaejoong nodding his head excitedly.

”Oh thank god because if you said no I would’ve had to call  Donghae to watch them”said Hakyeon wincing while remembering the time Donghae once made his kids believe that fish can actually talk which let to the point where the fish in the house died.

Hakyeon then opened up his minivan revealing all of his kids already in the car. “Come on babies go say hi to uncle Jaejoong”

”JAEJOONGIE UNCLE!!”

”HI UNCLE!!”

”UNCLE CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE COOKIES!”

Jaejoong hugged all of them while taking them into his house and waving bye to Hakyeon.

Getting in the car Hakyeon dialed Taekwoons number and when he answered he said “Babe I got my hyung to watch the kids so...it’s been awhile since we had car huh?”

A/N 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT FIRST CHAPTER I WILL TRY AND WRITE MORE LONGER CHAPTERS AND THANK YOU FOR READING!!