final

orange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eunbi tried to stretch her legs as she woke up early to wake her members up.

but where were her legs? she looked down in horror as she realised that her jinjja nice body had now been replaced by... an orange coloured round fruit?

eunbi tried to scream and shout for her members, but as expected, they were all sound asleep. 

'' AHHHHHHH!" she heard a high pitched scream to her right. she thought it was just her imagination but as she rolled her now round body to the side, she realised that the screams came from the oranges beside her.

wait... that sounded like... nako?

eunbi then spotted nako, probably the smallest and shortest orange ever. nako was hunched over at the corner of the fruit basket, sobbing what seemed like an endless stream of orange juice. eunbi's motherly instincts kicked in as she rushe- or rather, rolled over to the crying orange.

as she got nearer, she could hear nako mumbling.

'' i can't believe that yesterday, i was iz*one's yabuki nako and now i'm just orange number five waiting to be eaten alive by my members.''

eunbi lay a comforting hand on nako's stem, well TRIED to, only to be kicked in the face by a screaming, and now terrified nako.

''e-eunbi unnie? you're an orange t-t-too?'' nako stuttered in shock. eunbi couldn't help but squeal at nako. even in orange form, she was just so adorable and small.

eunbi didn't want to admit, but she always had a soft spot for nako.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter