Grass Mean Homoual Love

Grass Means Homoual Love

Okay look, Minseok was getting to old for his boyfriend’s antics- disappearing off to nowhere and then reappearing with some weird purchase even though they’reidols, goddamnit Jongdae why are you this way? Nevertheless, it was a wonder how the hell they were still together (or how they got together to begin with) seeing the two different personalities that the two had. For one, Minseok was the eldest hyung, so he had to be serious some of the times that EXO appeared on television. 

 

Anyway, Kim Minseok would like to know how the hell he got into this situation- the situation being walking into his boyfriend’s room who was holding a giant plastic bag filled with- was that grass? What the hell?

 

Xiumin raised an eyebrow at Chen with an amused smirk that silently asked the younger man to explain what he was doing.

 

“Ah, h-hyung! You’re back from filming with Suho hyung earlier than I thought you would be! I was just-” Jongdae began, looking at the bag in his hand with a nervous express before flinging it to the ground and kicking it under his bed, letting some of the pulled out grass fall onto the floor.

 

“Yixing’s going to be mad at you for messing up the room,” Xiumin stated, trying to move further into the room, but was stopped by Chen, who tried to push past him and run out of the door. Unfortunately for Jongdae, he was stopped by Xiumin, who was the named the strongest member in the former EXO-M wrapping his arms around the younger.

 

“Yah, Kim Jongdae, where are you going without explaining?” Xiumin asked, pushing into the room to sit the both of them on the bed, with Jongdae ending up on his lap. The man in question blushed before looking at his boyfriend. After realizing that his attempts to escape would have been futile- Chen might be strong and have those fantastic abs and legs that he considered his best trait, but he wasn’t Minseok- Jongdae gave his boyfriend a shaky smile before he spoke.

 

“Grass means homoual love.”

 

Minseok looked at his boyfriend with a blank stare, confused for a moment before a smile broke out on his face.

 

“Love you too, Jongdae.”

 

Jongdae smiled and rested his head on the shorter man’s shoulder.