Screw Society, I Have You Baby

Screw Society, I Have you Baby

Taehyung had been having a great day, save for the motion sickness that hit in the morning when he got off the plane, but it was all better now. They had a concert starting in a few hours and he would get to see his fans- the people who followed BTS through thick and thin and had gotten them where they were now. Seeing as the event didn’t start for an extended period of time, and having had all his makeup and hair done for the time being, Taehyung decided to open his phone and check one of the group’s most popular songs.

The action was apparently hellbent on making the poor lass’s giddy tone dissipate. He could only feel tears in eyes as he read the comments on DNA, the song that had taken the world by a thunderous storm. They were so scathing and derogatory, hitting a sore spot deep within the young man. You see, dear reader, Kim Taehyung was not born an alpha or beta, he was born an omega, which, rightly so, was a problem to him. Omegas, although their rights had improved a massive amount, are still heavily looked down upon by society. Unfortunately, the poor ball of sunshine that we call V fell into that category.

V knew that there would always be people who disliked ones’ work just for the sake of it, but he was not blind to the fact that he received more criticism than the other members of his group. For example, when the group of young gentlemen were practicing choreography for Mic Drop, Jungkook and Taehyung had the same dance moves for a portion, and yet, Jungkook, being an Alpha, was praised for his ‘fancy footwork’ where as V, being the sole omega of the group, was ridiculed and had to stay after to work on the move alone.

The same could be said for the comment section on any one of their videos. While beta Jin was praised for his looks, Taehyung gets ridiculed for using a small blush for his lips or some foundation. People went crazy over Suga’s silver hair, but suddenly, when silver hair is placed on an omega’s head it’s ‘whorish’ and ‘ugly.’ V was blamed for multiple problems in the video- on how he put too many hip s in (in reality it was not the hand he got to play) and on how he sound not be acting the way he does. Multiple comments have revolved around the fact that a lot of Kim Taehyung’s singing parts are very unomega like as if implying that he should have the type of range he has.

He knew he should blow all types of the those comments off, but that didn’t stop Tae from feeling sick to his stomach as he read the comments. One user off-handedly commented, ‘Taetae would look better if he showed more skin!!!’ The comment used a nickname that Taehyung had only approved for his boyfriend to use, not everyone else. Nevertheless, his request was overruled by the fan base and Taehyung had to- as they say- roll with it. This particular comment hit a sore spot within the 22 year old young adult. Multiple times, when BTS had interviews, V would watch as the other members were given costumes that covered a large portion of their bodies. On the other hand, V himself would be dressed in risqué clothing such as crops tops and shorts, thigh highs and heeled boots- basically anything that shows off his body, especially his legs. From what he had gathered from the uniforms, some alpha high up on the company really liked his thighs. To the current period, V still felt disgusted to be dressed up like a doll for people- especially alphas- to lust at. He hated it.

Another one stated, ‘Man, that v dude is ugly as - omegas shouldn’t be dancin like that’. Taehyung was not blind to the fact that he was not the most pretty member of the group- he let Jin have that title- but it still stung him that the same dance moves that his teammates do, whom are alphas and betas, they’re not criticized, but when he, the omega of the group, dances the moves, suddenly he’s a ‘’ and he’s being told that he should only dance like that for his alpha. The choreography to all their songs is very complex with multiple moves that can be considered ‘y’. Taehyung, like any good idol, worked his ing off trying to perfect those moves, and yet, here we have a person that doesn’t understand that he doesn’t have control over what he can and can’t dance.

Throwing his restraint out the window, Taehyung decided to continue scrolling- which was a bad idea to begin with. One comment stated, ‘Honestly, omegas should never be in this industry, that’s not their job’. Ouch, that one stung a little. V was not deaf to the fact that a lot of people still considered omegas as an object for birthing children and maintaining the household, but damn, it still hurt that people where (and still are) so close minded. He could see from the interviews he gave with his Hwarang costars and his group members that a lot of the questions aimed towards him revolve around more traditional omega topics such as children or how he was in the industry. The more domineering questions like, ‘where do you see your career going?, or ‘how successful do you feel you’ve been?’ are usually reserved for his other band mates, who where alphas and betas.

A rather lewd comment caught his eyes, making the young man gag in disgust. A YouTuber had decided to comment that, ‘V would look better on his knees in front of me’. The implication that bothered him the most about the post was the one that told him to leave his boyfriend (Taehyung really didn’t like to use the word alpha) and to come please a bigoted, simple minded animal who decided that an innocent music video was the best place to show his desperation for a .

The most annoying part about the comment was that some people still didn’t recognize the fact that he and Jeongguk were an item- granted that they were technically forced together because BigHit couldn’t allow an unmated omega into a group of alphas and betas (which is a discussion for another time).- but that doesn’t mean they don’t love and respect each other any less. A small amount of their fan base considered Jungkook a softer alpha due to the fact that he sees Taehyung as an equal and not below him (bless his kind soul for that) which apparently pissed people off because Taehyung was supposed to be a toy in there eyes. Taehyung could not fathom nor put into words how grateful he is to Jungkook for allowing him to be on an equal level with him- it shouldn’t go unsaid that Jungkook still did have some alpha tendencies (like how he would stand in front of Tae while they were walking through crowds) but what made Jungkook different from most alphas was he was willing to let himself try to get better. Don’t get the wrong idea here. Realistically, Tae knew that Jungkook grew up with this mindset that the alpha needed to protect the omega, so he allowed some wiggle room for the maknae’s tendencies. Even so, when Taehyung said he could do something, Jungkook will be damned if he doesn’t listen to him.

The ‘fans’ that posted lewd comments revolving around him did not stop the fact that Taehyung had fallen in love with the ‘golden maknae’ and the youngest member loved him dearly in return. The small percentage didn’t change the fact that both of the younger members where heads over heels with each other and actually respected the other. Taehyung loves Jungkook with all his heart and would fight BigHit until his last muscle consumed the last possible ATP molecule it could if the company decided to break the two up. They were inseparable, and a lot of fans accepted that- and even wrote fanfiction about it (Taehyung had read some of them with Jungkook for fun- let’s just say that it wasn’t too pretty).

Others however, decided to comment statement such as, ‘That silver haired omega can’t ing sing smfh I wonder why Jungkook doesn’t leave his pale for a better omega-‘.

Although he thought the comments did not bother him, fear and doubt assaulted his heart while his tears traveled his face, smearing his eyeliner and foundation. In this damned world, Taetae had to wear make up, he had to dress to please an Alpha, he had to look weak and pretty and mute. He had to act like he was a ing toy for an insatiable beast who thought with their and not their brain.

He hated it.

Hated how omegas were treated as objects- as and es, as housewives and the meek damsels in distress. Taehyung hated that his significant other had all the praise- not that he wasn’t happy for him or anything- but it stung when he saw the injustice between them. It killed him every time that he would dance, people would stare at him hungrily or would look at him, judging and calling him a behind his back.

It would physically make him sick to his stomach when people told his sweet, caring, doting boyfriend to leave him like he was an object for Jungkook’s pleasure- which Jungkook had stated adamantly in interviews that Tae wasn’t his property, but rather his significant other. Every time that people commented such hurtful things, it made V simultaneously angry and melancholy. The statements caused anger because how could a person see the way Jungkook stared at V with genuine heart eyes and yet tell him to leave the silver haired male. Such made him dejected as he cursed his brain for allowing doubt to seep in. Why should he doubt Jungkook’s love? It was as clear as the sky in the middle of summer in Florida on a day that is more that perfect for the beach- no clouds whatsoever, just the clear blue hue of the sky and the sun.

He couldn’t help it- that’s how he was raised by society to think. This messed up entity that we brand society which decided that the submissive one is always in the wrong, always the one who has to doubt and fear their lover’s affection. This heartless society that takes and tears apart those who dare question its strict regulation, those who dare to shine light on even the darkest injustices.

Even though V had no doubt in his dear lover’s affections, he could still feel the pant of hurt in his chest, could still feel the tears as they drifted down his face and mocked his submission to society.

The silver haired beauty did not notice when the oldest member of the group had taken his phone out of his unmoving hands. Jin, who was ready with his makeup and outfit as well, had seen the tears mixed with mascara turning his poor friend’s face to . The black haired beta looked down at what Taehyung had been reading before- again, a bad idea on his part. The eldest member’s eyes widened when he read through the comments at record speed, progressively increasing in rage each time he read a new one. Such lewd, hiring words that attacked what Taehyung perecieses as his greatest weakness- being an omega.

Kim Seokjin did not have the misfortune of being an omega, he was born a beta, so he could not (and would not say that) he understood the emotions Taehyung was going through. The man had a blank expression on his face as tear flowed down like a river, not acknowledging the older man that stood with his phone in his hands. After locking the wretched cause of his poor dongsaeng’s hurting heart, Jin sat next to the small man and pulled him into a tight hug, not caring that the young omega’s mascara was bleeding onto his shirt. His shirt be damned, this small sunshine make was having crisis and Jin would shred everything he owned if it would make the male’s sadness go away.

It broke his heart how much discrimination V had to face in a daily basis- from the off hand comments about his features and actions to the outfits his stylists “advised” him to wear to the looks of hunger thrown his way whenever he walked down the street. This poor child was being bogged down and beaten by the ugly face of the world- and the world was currently winning. But that’s what Jin was here for. He was here to fight in Taehyung’s corner, he was ready to protect this small sunshine child and keep him from ever having to deal with all the bull he had to deal with. He was here to make sure that V had a real smile on his face because nothing else suited him more and Jin will fight whomever was the cause of the disappearing smile. Multiple times during interviews, when a question was asks that made V uncomfortable, he would activate protective big brother mode and answer it, even though he knew it was directed towards V. Those questions made his skin itch from discomfort and anger, but he held his tongue for the good of the group- they all would be ruined if he put BTS in what Korea saw as bad publicity.

“Why do you let those horrible comments get to you?” Jin asked softly, keeping in mind the setting and the fact that J-Hope had decided it was a great time to ing record a live blog to his fans (Jin was gonna make him pay for such later). In Jung Hoseok’s defense, he had not noticing the crying young man yet. With a permanent smile on his face, the puffball with red-orange hair turned towards the duo on the couch. His smile slid off his face and he quickly turned off his phone and threw it on the nearby table.

The copper haired beta flanked Taehyung’s other side and hugged the two males occupying the couch. Jung Hoseok was a man of many smiles and sunshine, and he could completely ignore the fact that his dongsaeng was an omega. The silver haired male’s stance did not matter to the beta, in fact, Hoseok was surprised when Taehyung had told the rest of the group that he was an omega- Tae always appeared to be so strong willed and independent. Jung Hoseok really was a happy man, but nothing else got on his nerves more than when some low life person decided to forego Kim Taehyung’s entire personality and force the stereotypes surrounding his stance into the young twenty one year old- more so when it affected the talent young male like how he was sobbing into Jin’s chest right now.

Hoseok’s eyes met with Jin’s sad brown eyes and sighed. He remembered back to a mere hour ago where Tae’s face was lit up with a smile and he was practically jumping off the walls with how excited he was to see their fans. Looking down at the Taehyung with mascara and tears running down his face, he couldn’t help but think about the drastic difference between the two situations. Just as J-Hope was going to open his mouth to reply, Jungkook entered the room. The first thing the maknae did was rush over to the huddled group members and kelt down right in front of his significant other, placing his hands on the older’s knees as a sign of comfort.

“Tae, baby, what’s wrong?”

Taehyung did not answer as he launched himself into his lover’s arms and rested his head on a muscular shoulder. Jungkook’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his boyfriend’s action, but decided to ignore his confusion in favor of looking to the two hyungs before him. The only thing that the golden maknae pondered about was why in the hell his boyfriend was crying. He tried to convey the question to the men occupying the couch, but he wouldn’t be Jeon Jungkook if he could show his emotions properly, could he?

Brown eyes shifted their stare from the couch to whatever part of their lovely boyfriend’s face. Jeongguk shifted backwards, sitting on his knees and used some of the hidden strength (muscle bunny my dudes) that resided within his body to pull his weeping boyfriend into his lap, rubbing a powerful arm constantly over the older man’s back in a small attempt to comfort him.

“Baby, what’s got you so upset?”

Taehyung just shook his head, Jungkook watching as parts of the male’s fluffy hair bounced as his head moved from side to side to show his refusal to answer. Jungkook bit his lip as he felt a pang of anxiety accompanied by a sense of anger due to his boyfriend’s sadness. Jungkook shifted so that he could look his beloved in the eyes, but Taehyung just fought to remain in his position in the younger’s neck.

Taehyung’s heart was almost physically hurting him from the pain of the reality that he lived in. This damned reality where people saw him as an object, as a tool to further their… primal needs. That reality that made him sick. A reality where a man as soft and cute as Jimin could get death threats so bad that they could cancel a concert because Jimin was breaking beta stereotypes multiple times by just being himself. Where Namjoon, the team’s leader, gets called worthless because he lets his pack act the way they want. He receives threats on his life because he gave his friends- no his family- the freedom to act the way they wanted, not in the way everyone else wanted them to act.

That freedom which horrid people who occupied the same reality as the close knit group did not approve of. The ‘fans’ that claimed to love their work and all the members equally. Those hypocrites that then attacked the members for not representing the stereotypes regarding their respective stances. When they broke those stereotypes, those fake fans chased extreme measures to attempt to force them back into those stereotypes.

Needless to say, it made all the members angry when one or more of their clan fell into a state of sadness due to the fake part of their fanbase.

“Some people on the official music video of DNA decided to attack Tae for being who he is,” Jin answered for Taehyung, watching as Jeongguk’s mood transformed from a light confused hue to a dangerous opaque rage. Jungkook was furious at the fact that people tried so hard to force his boyfriend, one of the bright lights in his life, into a lower level than them. The monsters who infiltrated their fan base and then had the audacity to try to bring one of the members of the band below their level. How dare they?

How dare those horrible, insidious people use one of the only groups that Taehyung had drawn comfort from to break down his self esteem. Those nameless, faceless assailants should not even be considering whose stance was better because, according to Jeongguk’s opinion, Taehyung was so far above them. The man in question was so forgiving and kind that people should be amazed by his wonderful, bubbly, untainted personality and should be honored to be witness this giant ball of sunshine. As can be evident with the situation the three members in the room where dealing with, many people had not gotten the memo.

“Hyung,” Jeongguk whispered in order to get his boyfriend’s attention. The man in question looked up at Jungkook through his tearfilled eyelashes, a miserable expression on his face. “Whatever those people said doesn’t make you any less of an idol- it doesn’t make you lower than anyone else in the band. You are Kim Taehyung, a brilliant, beautiful idol who shouldn’t even be giving those people the light of day. Those people aren’t fans so you shouldn’t concern yourself with them. Think of all your fans- the ones that scream over your perfect face and your wonderful voice. Think of the fans that are waiting out there with your face on a poster, screaming your name because you’re the person they came to see- beautiful, perfect you.”

Jeongguk paused for a second to accept the wet wipes that his Hobi Hyung had gone to retrieve while the youngest gave his speech toward his boyfriend. Using said wipes to eradicate the mascara streaks on his lover’s cheeks, Jungkook was pleased to see a small smile beginning to form on his tinged lips.

“Taehyungie, these people shouldn’t be getting the satisfaction of seeing you upset,” Seokjin interjected when Jeongguk had paused for a second, sinking down to the floor in front of the couple and dragging his copper haired dongsaeng with him. Once both himself and J-Hope sat situated with the elder on Taehyung’s right and the younger on the crying male’s left, they each took one of Taehyung’s slim, pale hands into their shorter ones. Jin rubbed circles into the furthermost knuckle while Jung Hoseok simply turned the hand over and traced the lines adorning his palm.

The group of four remained silent for a while, simply doing what they could in order to comfort the silver haired male currently sprawled half on his lover’s lap and half on the cold floor. Alas, the silence was broken quickly with a burst of laughter originating from the only main rapper in the room. The other three band members turned to Hoseok, one with an amused expression through his tears and the other two with an incredulous expression.

“Sorry, I just thought about what would happened once our fans find those people. I’m pretty sure those fans that obsess over you will find them and tear them apart like they always do with all of us. Army is so protective over us, especially you, Tae-ah” Jung Hoseok explained, attempting to change the direction of the disbelief in the room. Taehyung may be considered the weird member of the group, often called the alien, but J-Hope was arguably the most spontaneous, as was evident with his current actions.

The small group fell back into a cloak of silence when the second youngest member began laughing, taking a handful of tissues from Jungkook to wipe some of the tears sticking to his face before shooting his hyung a grateful smile. Jungkook offered a huff of laughter at the bright smile that adorned the love of his life’s face like it belonged there- which it did, according to the rest of the group and the entire fanbase.

“Come on, let’s get your makeup fixed and then we can see our army,” Jin interjected, offering a smiled toward the men in front of him- he really couldn’t believe that they were considered men, they were so small a few years ago. Where had the time gone?

Taehyung’s eyes traveled down Jin-hyung’s chest, the now blue eyes widening once he saw the smear of his mascara staining the main part of the shirt. He opened his mouth to apologise, but Seokjin just smiled and rose from the floor.

“It’s just clothing Taehyungie, it means nothing to mean if you feel better afterwards, okay?” Kim Seokjin waited for the man he was addressing to nod slowly in understanding before offering his hand to his dongseong so that he could get up as well. They did still have a concert starting in a considerably short amount of time.

“Come on, let’s go get freshened up and start this concert, I bet Army’s already waiting for us to appear!” Hoseok stood up as well, going to help Jeongguk to rise from the floor only for the youngest man to accomplish the task by himself.

Taehyung turned his head towards his boyfriend, giving him his signature box smile before pressing his lips to the other’s makeup covered cheek before taking the offered hand and getting up off the youngest’s lap. Before he left the room with his hyung, he turned toward Hoseok and Jungkook.

“Thank you, Hobi hyung and Jungkookie, I don’t know what I’d be without you guys.” Tae spoke with a sweet, thankful smile toward his band members.

“The only thanks we need is to see your smiling face Taehyungie!” Hoseok jumped up, his voice giving V’s name a cute tone. Jungkook, who was still sitting on the floor with a smile, nodded in agreement to his hyung’s statement. Taehyung gave them a wave before he exited the room with Seokjin.

“Thank you as well Jinnie hyung!”

“Don’t worry about it. We all want you to be happy!” Jin paused for a second, making sure to throw an arm over the silver haired boy’s shoulder and steering away him through the maze of props and electronics so that the day progressed without any injuries- JIn knew how clumsy Taehyung could be. “Besides, I’m pretty sure Jungkookie would have hunted those people down and picked a fight with them for making you cry. That man loves you so much Tae.”

Taehyung looked down and smiled a soft, loving smile before looking up at Jin before answering. “I know,” he whispered, laying his head on the oldest’s shoulder. Seokjin had wide shoulders that the younger members like to lean on as it brought them comfort. Taehyung was no exception, although he did not like to show his weaker side to his family (he usually went to Jimin should he begins to feel lost) but he enjoyed being comforted by the people who have grown to become his family. At the end of the day, if he had friends like his hyungs and a boyfriend as loyal and caring as Jeongguk, so what if people slapped him in the face with their stereotypes, he could survive them if he had his group members and his family. For that, he was truly thankful.

The concert went smoothly, the group members all fully content with the sold out theatre of their screaming, chanting fans, grateful that they were all there. Taehyung seemed to throw his everything and more into his performance, wanting to prove the anti-fans wrong, wanting to show his fans how grateful he was. Taehyung gave a breathless laugh at the end of the outro performance that proceeded an explosion of cheers, signifying a pleased crowd. As they began to leave the stage, Taehyung threw a kiss to his fans, ever grateful for their support and understanding in his difficult times.

With tired smiles on their faces after they had been permitted to leave, the Kpop group entered the car that would drive them to their hotel, after all, they did have an interview with an rookie interviewer in a few days.

A certain silver haired male collapsed on the traditional white hotel bed with a tired sigh after changing into his silk pajamas. He was currently waiting for his boyfriend, who was in the shower, so that they could fall asleep together as they’ve done for the last three years. Their relationship was rocky at first, with Taehyung being unfamiliar to the fact that he was in and arranged relationship and Jungkook having no idea how to approach an omega, his previous experiences based on society's views. After a falling out and quite a messy confession, the two decided to address the issue like adults and reached a mutual agreement for them to become each other's rocks, to be a shoulder for each other to lean on, to cry on, to be comforted by, no matter if their secondary gender was an alpha or an omega. In their relationship, Taehyung and Jungkook tried to set their significant other on equal footing- it didn’t matter to Jungkook that Tae was an omega and vice versa. If they treated each other as a loving couple should, then what did a secondary gender matter?

Even though Jungkook treated him as an equal, other parts of the country didn’t. Korea thought of omegas as the submissive, dainty house spouse gender, the weak willed damsels in distress. Taehyung was not weak willed, nor was he screaming to be saved. He would not be forced into stereotypes and treated like an object- thankfully, the other members understood such and let him act the way he wanted, granted it was respectful towards others.

The issue of stereotyping still stood though, and it made V wonder how the interview would go considering past experiences with less than progressive interviewers. Would the interviewer be like the rest of the Korean ones in his home country? Would they blatantly force stereotypes onto his person? Oh no, what if we get stuck with one of those hard-headed alphas that practically embody stereotypes?

He really was tired of those interviewers. Hell, he was tired of stereotypes in general, but he couldn’t say anything that could jeopardize the group’s image- he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if his mouth brought down the entire band. They had worked so hard, put in so many extra hours perfecting choreography, sang or rapped their voiced raw and some members even forced themselves to lose weight. He would not allow himself to be the one who let everything they worked for be thrown down the drain- he couldn’t let himself hurt his band members that way. He cared so much for all of them, especially his best friend Jimin and his boyfriend Jungkook.

What was the saying? Sticks and stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me? Well, Taehyung felt that he would rather suffer the blatant hackneyed slurs thrown his way in spite than to bear witness to the heart of his teammates that bled with anguish due to his public disrespect of his manager, who had told him multiple times to watch his mouth. He could not carry the burden of having been the cause of his groups' bleeding, broken hearts. Kim Taehyung would give all his cells, every single organelle, have it be the mitochondria or the nucleus, to keep the event from happening. He loves his hyung and Jeongguk too much to let them fall into such a state- he would offer everything to keep them happy. He would take on the entire world for all of Bangtan Sonyeondan. They were literally the Bulletproof Boy Scouts, but the bullets that did pierce their skin were the ones that embodied failure.

“Hyung why aren’t you asleep yet?”

V startled out of his thoughts and looked towards the now open bathroom door where Jeongguk stood in grey sweatpants and his signature oversized white shirt. That man seriously needed to change up his wardrobe, Tae though distastefully. Himself, being such a big fashion icon (according to his fans, which could almost never go wrong in the Daegu male's book) did not like how unfashionable his boyfriend could be sometimes.

“Babe, you scared me,” Taehyung replied, sitting up on the bed and accepting the kiss Jungkook placed on his lips as he walked by to place his dirty clothes in a bag they brought for laundry.

“Yah hyung, why were you just looking off into space?”

“Mmm, Kookie you know about the interview that’s coming up right?”

“Ah, that makes sense.”

Jungkook paused for a moment to look at his hyung before kneeling in front of him and taking the perfectly crafted hands into his. Seriously, his hand are so dainty and pretty that it made so many of their fans jealous of one Kim Taehyung- not to mention the fact that they happened to be perfect manicured too. Could the man be any less than perfect in Jungkook's eyes? Dear lord, the maknae was whipped for this silver-haired, straight out of anime, prince. It pained him that people looked past his wonderful, marvelous human being with one of the purest smiles and a personality that could make anyone's cold heart melt with just a five minute conversation. Every time an reporter would ask a question that drips in societal stigma around omegas, he either wants to, to put it in a more poetic way, acquaint the digested macro-molecules in his stomach with the beautifully polished floor or 'accidentally' place the aforementioned prick's face on a spontaneous date with his lovely seasoned fist. Now, Jungkook is not a violent person at the least, but he cannot help but feel a burst of anger throughout his arteries when he sees the split second of gloom on his beloved's face before the other's plush lips purse in disappointment. During the years he had been with the older Korean, Jeongguk had learned that the man worried about such interviews often, rehearsing what he would say to such questions carefully. It pained him that, even though he faced stereotypes for being an alpha, similar conditions bogged down his lover's mental state more than his.

Although society sees omegas as weak willed, they also see alphas as being the automatic dominant personality, being the ones that protect the 'helpless' omegas and the unmotivated betas. Jungkook falls victim to such stereotypes as well- hell, he grew up believing them, but then he met this amazing man who was- and is- helping him overcome the stereotypes that were force fed to him at such a young age by the unrelenting spoon that is the imperfect and hypocritical society. Granted, it takes a long time to change one's thinking, but if both V and Jungkook put in the effort, then slowly, they could overcome the poisonous ideas- silent knights in the fight for equality, supporting the cause of stereotypes breaking, but, due to their position as idols, having their hands tied behind their backs.

Albeit the rebellious mental state both the young gentlemen have towards stereotypes, that doesn't mean that stereotyping doesn't affect the maknae couple. Taehyung could not possibly count the times when his boyfriend had broken down in front of him, stating that he was tired of being an alpha, of being an idol, that the pressure on him was to suffocating. For V, he did have some crying breakdown with his boyfriend, session where they just both held each other and sobbed about the inequalities of life, but a lot of his time was spent lost in thought about interviews they had. Jungkook, although he had asked his boyfriend why he was staring off into space with a blank expression on his face, he already knew the answer. Knowing such, Jungkook rushed to comfort the mane he had already given the title of love of his life.

“I know I can’t really say anything that touches the stereotypes that everyone has to deal with, but please know I will try my best to defend your character against the interviewer with the restrictions we both have and that, if I was allowed, I would not hesitate to tell him off.”

Taehyung smiled at the maknae in front of him, a blush spreading onto his cheeks. It was quite beautiful to see the tinge of red flush against the tan contour of the second youngest's skin. Taehyung followed his action with one of his soft smiles, a simple upturn of the corners of his mouth, but it was a smile he usually gave his beloved to show fondness.

“And I’ll do the same for you Jungkook, any day, anytime. You are so much more that the brute alpha that you’re supposed to act like. You are my soft bunny Kookie- even though you can pick at least three out of all of us up at one time and have no problem doing whatever complex exercise your crazy mind decided to do with me on your back- and I wouldn’t trade that for the world.”

It appeared to be Jungkook’s turn to blush at Taehyung’s confession, ducking his head down to his his redding cheeks. The red that painted Taehyung's cheeks now adorned the maknae's, earning yet another smile from the elder. After a moment to collect himself, Jungkook looked up into the older’s rich coffee-colored eyes. Without breaking eye contact, Jeongguk brought the others hand to his lips and kissed the top of Tae’s smooth knuckles before replying.

“If I’m your bunny, then you will always be my sunshine, my guiding light, the beautiful, immensely talented Kim Taehyung who I have the honor of calling mine.” The maknae brought his lips down on his hyung’s knuckles once more, making the touch of skin last longer than the last before finishing his thought, “I love you with every fiber of my being, Tae, and no one will ing take that away from me. I will fight until my last bit of energy is gone just so that you can be happy. I love you to the sun, babe.”

“And I love you to center of the universe, Jungkookie.”

“You are the center of the universe to me, hyung.”

Taehyung removed his hand from his lovers and used them to cover his almost fully red face, not expecting Jungkook’s response to be so cheesy. One could compare him now to a tomato that had an impressive tan. Jungkook never ceased to say the sweetest things that made Tae's day. The compliments placed him at the center of his dongsaeng's world. Hell, if someone instructed the muscular maknae to tell the world that he loved Kim Taehyung, the youngest of BTS would, without hesitation, cup the argent haired idol's cheek, lean in closely, eliminating as much space between them as possible, before whispering in a low voice how much he loved his hyung. Yes, the youngest was that cheesy, and Taehyung absolutely cherished those moments.

“You’re my center too, Kookie,” the other male in the room mumbled out through his hands, making Jungkook laugh and pull them down to look into his alluring eyes. Jungkook stared at the ethereal being before him with awe. No makeup and Taehyung could still make his heart run four entire marathons. How did he get so lucky? He must have done some really heroic in his past life if he was blessed with this unnaturally beautiful being in his bed every morning and night.

“I love you so much hyung, and as much as I have no problem reciting entire soliloquies about how much I love you and how beautiful you are, I think you should probably go to be. It’s going to be a busy day tomorrow.”

“Yah you brat!” Taehyung giggled as he lightly swatted the younger’s shoulder. “Well then, shouldn’t you be in bed? Isn’t past your bedtime anyway?”

“Hyunggg,” Jeongguk wined at the joke- he wasn’t that young anymore! He was turning 20 soon for crying out loud! Why couldn’t his hyungs realize that?

Taehyung laughed at the reaction before he leaned forward and connected their plush lips for a relatively small period of time. To an unsuspecting Jeon Jungkook, the action made him blink multiple times before looking up at Taehyung with a pout due to the fact that he couldn’t kiss back if he didn’t see the kiss coming. He loved his hyung's kisses, loved feeling the press of plush lips to plush lips. Jeon Jeongguk near worshiped the kisses he received and revelled in the warm feeling that bloomed in his chest after every single one.

“Come on Kookie, time for us to sleep.” Taehyung tugged at the younger’s hands, signaling to the other to stand up and join him in bed- it really was becoming late, and the entire group had to get up early tomorrow. Jeongguk let his eyes wander down and then up his boyfriend’s body lovingly, still caught in his thought about the elder's lips, before he complied, but not before turning off the lights in the room.

Taehyung sighed in contentment, a smile breaking across his face as he felt the bed shift and his lover climbed onto the bed with him, pulling him into a fitful sleep with his warm body and a loving kiss. Everything that Jeongguk gave Taehyung was loving and pure, the youngest didn’t know anything other than love for the male that slept in his bed every night, that woke up with him every morning.

--

Taehyung had been right to express worry about interview. The male was tall, with his dyed blonde hair pushed back and his hazel eyes had a sort of piercing stare. Everything, from his build to how he held himself screamed alpha. The non omegas of the group were gathering their answers for answers they could use against the repetitive stereotypical questions that would most likely be directed towards the second youngest member. Although they did not have to deal with such questions, that did not mean that they wanted to see their second youngest member upset. They are family, and family means nobody gets left behind. The members of BTS wanted to keep that smile on V's face the cause of pure happiness, and would reach extremes to keep the smile such, especially Taehyung's proclaimed best friend, Park Jimin.

The group was lead to a sectioned off area in the studio with couches and were instructed to sit as they liked. Jungkook sat closest to the interviewer as if he could block his hurtful questions aimed at the silver haired male that sat next to him. Jimin flanked Taehyung’s other side, making sure to accidentally flex the disappearing muscles that he had built up over the years as if he said, go ahead, I ing dare you to say anything to hurt my best friend. The rest of the group just choose a random spot on the couch with Rap Mon- wait, no, he’s not Rap Monster anymore- with RM sitting in the middle and Suga sitting the farthest away. Both Seokjin and Hoseok sat on their respective sides of their dongsaeng leader. Even with the arrangement, the betas and alphas of the group had tense muscles, including Min Yoongi, who was considered more of a bystander by the fans. The fans may consider Suga as laid back, but if someone dares to harm his hyung or his dongsaengs, he will not hesitate to defend them, morphing into the savage Agust D as quickly as one could apologize. Basically, he was a dormant storm, ready to defend his group. The feeling was mutual amongst the idols- everyone was willing to protect each other within a millisecond notice.

The rest of the male idol group mentally prepared themselves for the repetitive questions that were undoubtedly going to be aimed at Kim Taehyung. Knowing such, Jungkook grabbed the man's hand that sat next to him, his small way of reassurance. Jimin, having seen such and thinking the same thing, grabbed his best friend’s other hand and smiled toward him when said male turned his head towards him. Park Jimin would suffer any difficult task to keep this man happy, and he had absolutely no doubt that Taehyung would not even waste a single heartbeat before he did the same for Bagtan's resident mochi. The platonic love that the two older members of the maknae line held for each other was as clear as purified water.

The interviewer turned to the young group of idols with a smile once the cameramen began to record a mere hour later. A feeling of unease made its way through the room, taking great care in making sure the wretched thing took root in all the members. Jimin had dreadful feeling in his stomach about the questions the interviewer would ask. Nevertheless the feeling, the international sensations forced smiles on their faces as the camera turned to film their faces. Taehyung and Jungkook gave each other a squeeze through their laced hands, a way for both to signify a sense of comfort and security.

The MC opened his mouth, speaking clearly towards the group and the camera, but aiming his question towards Taehyung and Jeongguk. “Hello, I'm here with BTS, the hit male idol group that have graced us with a new album, Love Yourself, Her. How about we have everyone introduce themselves before I begin questions?"

Cautiously, everyone complied, introducing themselves under their stage names in English. The interviewer appeared to be a native American, however, it was a relief for the members that he had not judged their ambiguous pronunciation. After a few back and forth questions between the leader, Namjoon, and the interviewer in which the rest of BTS remained silent, seeing as they were not as fluent in the language as their hard working leader. What caught everyone's attention though, was when Namjoon stilled for a second before cautiously translating the reporter's question, aiming it towards the youngest members of the group.

"Jeonggukie, Taehyung, he asked the both of you how long you've been together. Do you want me to answer or do you guys want to take over for this one?" Namjoon was staring directly at the couple at this point, his brilliant mind running at a mile a minute. Taehyung turned his head to his boyfriend, having a silent agreement between each other.

"Hyung, we can answer this one, please relax, you already do so much for us already," Jungkook answered for the both of them, nodding in finality before turning to the interviewer, who was confused as he did not understand the standard Korean they were speaking. Tae and Jungkook looked towards each other and let a smile grace each other’s eyes before unlacing their hands due to the discomfort of their sweaty palms.

"We... been together before start," Taehyung attempted to answer in his broken English. Namjoon, even if he was told by his dongsaengs that they could answer the question, interrupted and told the American Interviewer that the two had been together since before debut, leaving out the portion were both were told that they could take part of the group unless the two fake dated Now days, the notion that the two were dating was true and appeared more authentic.

“Wow, that's a long time to date someone! So Jungkook I know that you've been asked this question a lot, but what is your favorite part of your partner’s body?” The reporter broke through some of Namjoon's thoughts, causing him to be caught off guard for a moment. Taking a full twenty seconds to collect his thoughts and hammer out the proper translation, he turned back towards the youngest couple in the room and relayed the translated message, pursing his lips to prevent himself from showing his anger towards the preponderance. Kim Taehyung was not a piece of dolled up meat for people to cut out the best part for themselves, he was so much more. It frustrated the leader that the younger man he considered his cheerful younger brother was treated as an object, the shorter male had so much talent packing in his body that the world had seen, and yet, here the universe was, telling an interviewer to ask about the omega's body. It disgusted the elder that the Earth had come to such unfair terms.

Jungkook sat still for a second, knowing well what the interviewer wished for him to answer. For a split second, the youngest of the group felt rage boiling in his stomach at the blatant refusal of Taehyung’s endless talent in favor of looking at his body features- which had nothing to to with his hyung’s vocal range or skill. He felt furious at the fact that the man interviewing them did not see it important to address Taehyung by his name, rather referring to him as Jungkook’s partner. The youngest in the group was undoubtedly possessive with his family and partner, but even he knew better than to not give the wonderful male that he had the honor of dating the separation that he needed to be his own person. Taehyung was not his property, Taehyung was his own strong, bright person and it brought Jungkook to the end of his patience for someone to take that away from his mate who was already facing so much for being an omega. Jungkook, having realized that he had been quiet for longer than he needed to answer the question, pulled out a fake smile and opened his mouth to answer.

“I know for sure that my favorite part of V-hyung’s body is his heart because it allows him to be as sweet and kind as he is.” Jungkook pauses for a second to look over to the man in question, smiling at his flushed cheeks before taking the silver-haired male’s smooth, perfect hand into his his less perfect one before continuing with his explanation. “Everyday I thank that heart for loving me and forgiving my mistakes- we all know I make a lot of them unknowingly- and everyday, it lets me love him more. Yes, Tae has the most beautiful, angelic face I’ve laid eyes on in my life, and he has the most perfect hands that could be used as models,” the strong male paused for a moment to life his beloved’s hand that he held in his before continuing once more. “Even with all his undeniable beauty, I love V’s heart the most.” Jungkook raised his hyung’s hand to his mouth and place a kiss on the middle knuckle of his pale hand before lowering it to his lap.

Taehyung had not stopped blushing during the entirety of his lover’s gushy speech, feeling giddy on the inside that the dongsaeng had answered the question as if Tae was on the same biological stance as him and not what society considered a lower one. With his signature box smile on his face, V leaned over and placed a chaste kiss on the younger’s cheek before meeting the eyes of the rest of his group members- the eyes of his family.

The interviewer tilted his head to the side in confusion as he saw the action occur before his own blue eyes- what had the youngest said that indicted such a response from his lover. Kim Namjoon, having noticed the confusion, translated the small speech with a smile on his face, pride undoubtedly laced within each word at the response Jungkook gave.

“Ahh, it’s always so great for me to see a fellow omega getting treated with such respect and love from their partner. Congratulations V,” the reporter gushed, making the entire group’s eyes widen. The man in front of them, with his stereotypical alpha traits, was an omega? Like Taehyung?

The room was silent for a second before a thick accented English thanked the blonde with a smile. The rest of the members felt the shocked aura of the room before they gave each other a smile. This interviewer could understand their precious Kim Taehyung- they could rest easily knowing that the younger would come out of this interview with a smile.

A general happy feeling filled the room as Taehyung chatted happily with the interviewer through Namjoon and the silver haired male's attempts at English. Before V could comprehend that the time was over, the interviewer stood and shook all the members hands as the group began to walk towards their assigned car, a smile having pinned itself on Taehyung's face.

"That was new," Jeongguk whispered to his boyfriend as he helped the elder into the car. Taehyung gave him a pleased hum in response, leaning against a toned shoulder, feeling the stiffness of the past few days finally catch up to him.

"A good kind of new. I liked it, it was refreshing," Taehyung, whispered back, eyes closed. Jeongguk took the silence as an opportunity to review a few of their past interviews and the differences between the one that just finished a few minutes ago.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

Jungkook shifted somewhat, silently asking for the older man using his shoulder as a pillow to look at him. His request was granted when eyelids unveiled beautiful, alluring orbs of a warm brown. Jeongguk gave the older his cute bunny smile before he spoke, his expression turning serious, "Just because you're an omega and I'm an alpha, that doesn't mean anyone else should treat you as any less of a person- and Tae-hyung? If I ever treat you as any less than my equal, then you dump me on the spot because I would have lost the right to be with you."

Taehyung sat shocked for a horrifying second before a teary smile broke his face, tears reaching the corner of his eyes at the confession. He sat up fully and brought the younger's cheeks to meet the palms of his hands.

"Oh Jungkookie, you are so sweet that I can't even comprehend how much I love you, so please don't ever say that I should break up with out. Not only do you try to hard to treat me as an equal to you when other people don't, you also try to show other people that I am so much more than a warm body. I can't express how thankful I am that you do that, and I believe in your strong character and sense of honor. You find no honor in bring someone down, so I can confidently say that I can trust you with my entire heart, even in the situation we are in. I love to the stars, Jeon Jeongguk, and I love you for trying so hard to make me happy." Taehyung's voice began to waver with emotion, the man having to stop twice to collect his thoughts as he spoke. As he looked up, he saw tears in his beloved Jungkook's eyes, tears of happiness and joy.

"I love you too hyung, to the moon, the stars, and the center of the universe."