[01] Lost Love

Always be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 " [BREAK] DISPATCH:  EXO SEHUN AND RED VELVET SEULGI DATING ... "

 

I still remember the time when the news broke out. It was a year after JenKai ' s dating news.

 

"... EXO Sehun and Red Velvet Seulgi were seen going out on a date on the evening of Christmas. Sehun picked up Seulgi at Red Velvet's dorm and spend the night together by the beach. "

 

I was bombarded with messages that time and our manager scolded me for not being careful that day. SM ent. called me and Seulgi for a meeting to clear things up.

I stared at Seulgi as she  fidget on her seat. Probably nervous because of everyone's stares. " Are you guys dating?" Mr. Lee Sooman asked for the third time. No one dared to answer. I cleared my throat and admitted everything. "Yes, we are dating for over a year already." I glanced at Seulgi who was surprised at my sudden confession. After the meeting, Mr.Lee scolded us for breaking the golden rule. We also recieved plenty of lectures and congratulations from our co-workers.  

" Hun,"  I snapped back to reality when Seulgi called me. "Hmmm?" I responded. " You're spacing out. Mind to share what's bothering you?" She asked full of worries. "Just reminiscing the past," I answered as I pull her closer to kiss the top of her head.

She rest her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist as she fall asleep. I was worried  that our fans will lash out if they will know about us but they didn't. They even put Seulgi under EXO - L's protection squad. How thoughtful of them. After a year, I married the love of my life. Who would have thought that EXO's maknae will be the first one to get married.

 

Seulgi woke up from the sound of a crying child. " Sejin's hungry," I said. She immediately got out of the bed and went to Sejin. Sejin is our frst born.He's already two years old and he really loves to be alone. Such a naughty kid. I followed Seulgi to check my son. I chuckled when I saw him crying over a broken toy car. 

"My my," I sighed. I took Sejin from Seulgi's arms. " Don't stress yourself. I don't want Suhee to be hardheaded like you," I teased. " YA! You're the one that is hardheaded!" She retorted. I laughed at her remark. We are already expecting our second child. Seulgi is already four months pregnant and it's a girl.

"The company called me. They want me to participate on composing RV's new song," Seulgi said. "Want me to drive you to the company?" I asked. Seulgi shook her  head. "Manager - nim will pick me up," she said.

"Arasso, arasso. Call me when you arrive at the company and I'll pick you up later. Let's have dinner at your favorite restaurant," I said and she nodded as a response and gave me a light kiss on my cheek before gathering her things. 

"Yeobo," I called." You forgot something," I said. She approached me with a curious look. "What did I forget?" She asked. I put down Sejin and bended so that I am leveled with her. I kissed the top of her head, her forehead, the tip of her nose, her two cheeks and lastly her lips.

"More," my wife whined.I chuckled. "I don't want Sejin to see how I kiss his mom," I  joked. "Then kiss me somewhere that Sejin can not see," she said. I hummed as a response and carried her easily to the kitchen. I effortlessly placed Seulgi on top of the kitchen counter. I cupped her chubby cheeks and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back. I deepen our kiss as she wrap her arms around my neck. I entered when she gasped after biting her lip. Our tongues fought against each other. I bit her lip again that caused her to moan. Her soft moans are like a music to my ears. It's getting steamy, it's when suddenly, my phone rang.

Argh, damn it. I mentally cursed the man who is calling me.

We parted our lips and catch for our breath. I totally ignored the man who is calling me. He's probably Baek Hyung. I frowned when I realize that I am not satisfied with our mini make out session. Seulgi laughed at me and I glared at her. " Let's continue it later. I need to go. Manager - nim is probably here already," Seulgi said and went to the living room to get her things. 

"Take care, honey," I said after bidding her goodbye. She smiled at me before leaving our house. Oh I really loved that smile. What a goddess.

Twenty minutes later, I decided to watch and the television.

"... Three car - accident in Cheomdang - dong District, near SM Entertainment H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter