Chapter 1

Imaginary Boyfriend

The name's Cecilia, Cecilia Kang. I am 25 this year and I am still single. It is not that I am not interested in dating, well I am not, just that luck is not on my side. I once had a so-called-boyfriend and he is someone else's boyfriend. That is right. Most importantly he is someone else's wife's boyfriend. Nevertheless I still want to be with him anyway, just to change his mind about the idea of being with other's wife but unfortunately that didn't work. He is fully smittened. And not to mention that girlfriend of his hates me to the core, up to a point spreading false rumours about me to every person she knew in the office. Well it's all in the past after all. I quit working in that company and continue to support my life working in a cafe nearby my home. Even though the pay is not as high as working in that company but the atmosphere here is surprisingly way more calming and 'friendly' I must say. Beside, the working hours are quite fine and fix. We start at 8 am and ends at 8 pm.

I never knew that making coffee is one of my talent. I somehow have a very; not quite, just a little too 'extra' for a 25 years old lady. I love kpop way too much. I've been into kpop ever since I can remember, approximately over 10 years now? Maybe. Being a fan of a clichè boygroups is always a thing for me. Wherever I go, whatever I do it is always kpop. Up to a point that the cafe I work in is filled with kpop songs every day. At first, my boss was deeply against it saying that this might alter the business which I don't see any point there. But it turns out that this attracts more younger customers especially that kpop fans. Somehow for a reason this cafe went viral amongst the student and it even got featured on Instagram.

And because of that, I became these girls' kpop senior. I shower them with kpop gossips and as a return they shower me with their side of kpop gossips. This is quite a method for me to pry out any real time kpop news from them. I mean for over 10 years of me being a fan I have never meet yet been to any of kpop concerts, never. But these girls did. Recently I've found out that one of my favourite boygroup, not just any boygroup but my Ki Hyun oppa group will perform in town at XX Arena. I really wish I can go but I can't due to work. Ergh talking about commitments. So I pushed these girls to give me a real time updates tomorrow. Spit it out ladies! 

"Oi Cecilia! These customers can't take their own orders you know!"

"Coming!"

"Tch, when will you stop talking about those sissy kpop boys?" Eric, one of my colleagues complained. He always complain anyways.

They knew about my obsession for kpop and that technically annoys the guts out of them. Well that's mainly because I have no one to talk to about the topic so I usually just blurt out whatever to them. Beside, aside from my boss I am the only female employee here.

"One caramel latte, one shot and hazelnut chocolate glazed doughnut please,"

"Coming right up!"

After some times the orders are done and I served them to the customer with a big smile, because that's what I'm supposed to do, "Here you go, enjoy your meal,"

"Cecil! Senior! We will give a super hot y photos of Ki Hyun oppa tomorrow okay?" these girls sure doesn't know what is public I supposed. Blatantly saying it out loud, how embarassing!

"Make sure you send them to me!" Says someone who's being embarassed a second ago.