1/1

Play me if you can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time it happened, their friends had walked in on an apparently A-graded straight-out-of-drama rip my heartu scene where the male protagonist is holding the female protagonist’s hand as she’s just about to leave the prospect, and she’s glancing over her shoulder as if pleading to let her go.

 

The awkward silence around the couple & friends was broken by an even more dramatic flash retrieval of the lady’s hand complemented with, “Oh thank god! Hold him or my bladder’s about to disintegrate!” and a long drawn wail from the gentleman about how she broke her promise of taking him to starbucks by hiding in the bathroom and now he can only paint gloomy white flowers on the canvas of his life forever…

Needless to say, the whole bag of those ripe, plumpy, blinding red apples, brought by their very own, very thoughtful and very caring friends had landed on his head a second later.

 

The second time it happened, every single one of them, at once, completely, or at least almost, had dug a pit in the marble floor.

Well, coming across a fantastically black silhouette with an outline of axe in their hand in the midst of horrendous lightening and intense rainfall could actually scare the absolute urea out of anybody’s body so it’s safe to say that they were the least at fault here.

Added that the said silhouette had Hulk-ed in one side of the door off all its locks with the mentioned axe outline, unexpectedly when the group was happily watching ‘The Walking Dead’ on repeat.

 

Any guesses?

 

Come on it’s just our beloved Y/n, looking exhausted as ever muttering everything along the lines of god blessing the old man who’s stick was sent to her by angels (yes, the axe outline) and the first thing she’ll do tomorrow is to arrange a new set of keys for the apartment (she lost her own set quite evidently) and a cute sleepy, “Oh hey guys (yawn) what’s up? why’re the… (yawn pt.2) why’re the lights off? I thought no one was up…?” before walking into her bedroom she shares (ovio) with her husband (aka the main culprit, “I lost my keys!! Open the door I’m soaked and I’m running and I’m gonna crash into the door if you don’t open it fast enough!!” “Break it (a high-class big fat yawn) just break it, we ought to get a new one anyway,” “Oh? Ok then.”) ignoring all the exasperated, teary-eyed, scared less stares laser shot at her from all the corners of the hall where all their friends had taken refuge compressed in fatal positions.

 

The third time it happened, they were ready to push their best friends off the nearest cliff at first notice.

See, it is not every day you wake up to a wolf your face, mind you not those squeezy, adorable little devils but full grown big fluffy (and hazardous) wolfie staring right into the entirely forgotten history of your soul.

So naturally, letting out the loudest highest-pitched scream you can muster up should’ve been the quickest reflex except that it was not. But somehow, having an inhale-exhale-stopped stare-down competition with the beast was.

 

Later found out that some wildlife researchers and photographers had been camping nearby (yup they went camping even if they knew they’re putting their lives on line for it {courtesy a certain married couple who for some very twisted reason have been their best buddies since infanthood}) and the above mentioned people had let their personal zoo out for refreshment (“this is unacceptable! Refreshment? Refreshment?!” “excuse me? Are you considering these cute babies any low than us humans?! How—,” the life lessons then went on for the totality of breakfast). The couple had caught hold of this wolf with its caretaker and decided to treat them. The wolf had taken a keen interest in cuddling every of their friends (not the actual two people who brought him in the first place so they were ovio sad while their friends were torn between freaking out and stabbing the couple).

 

Hence very understandably they can say that they’re more than ready to combat all those fate-destiny forces this time being the most probable fourth occasion their hearts might be assaulted.

Each one of them has known this is a bad idea but their warnings had gone to no avail and now they’re cautiously waiting for the final strike.

 

The situation is fairly this way,

They’re sitting peacefully (to the outer world yes, internally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter