END

You're The Reason

There goes my heart beating
Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now


There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now


I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason


There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now, oh


If I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day, oh
Keeping you safe, oh...

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

I don't want to fight no more
I don't want to hide no more
You are
I don't want to cry no more come back, I need you to hold me
That you are the reason
A little closer now, just a little closer now
Come a little closer, I need you to hold me tonight

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

 

-

 

YoonSic

 

There she goes again; saying things she didn’t mean; so much anger in her which I couldn’t wash away.

 

There she goes again; grabbing her clothes and threw into her duffel bag; she’s leaving me again and I couldn’t say anything.

 

There she goes again; blaming me for all fallen tears; maybe she’s right; I shouldn’t be here anymore.

 

-

 

She stood outside the door; red-teared eyes and an aching heart. Her head spun but her heart was bleeding even more. She was in the wrong. Yet she couldn’t find in her heart to apologize for all the wrong things she had done.

 

Still, she wanted to make a change. For so many times they fought; she found herself running back to the same person who made her complete yet sometimes she was in full annoyance.

 

There were times she tried to throw her feelings out of her heart. But she failed. Because she loves her. She loves her so much that each time she hurt her; it killed her every time.

 

Silently, she entered the hallway. It was dark, and the silence was deafening enough for her. The peacefulness of the night and tranquility of the room were too much for her. She needed to get to her quickly. Because her heart was in so much pain.

 

She found her. Lying on the bed; her back facing her; her feet jutted out from the blanket; and soft snores from the person on the bed – she scooted closer.

 

The pain in her heart subsided. She’s still here. She’s not gone. She hasn’t left her. Gently she laid on the side of her bed; staring blankly at the girl’s sleeping face. So much pain; so much regrets and so much gratitude she has for this one person.

 

She held her waist and pulled her closer. That jerked the other awake from her slumber; with her weary eyes and quivering voice – she managed a soft gentle smile. It killed that guilty one instantly.

 

“Don’t smile at me. I hurt you.”

 

“But you’re back.”

 

“Why are you so forgiving?”

 

“You didn’t mean to be mad at me. Situations were just sticky.”

 

“Yet you took every rant; every hurting word and not even fighting back. Why? Why did you swallow everything in?”

 

“Because I love you.”

 

“Im Yoona, you’re insane.”

 

“Jessica Jung, you’re the reason why I’m still alive. You can hurt me again and again; throw me in and out of your life repeatedly; I’m still going to stay here because I know you are the reason why I’m breathing and living life like this.”

 

Jessica didn’t wait any longer. She planted her lips on Yoona’s. The pain in her heart grew so did her love for Yoona. Their situation was complicated, but she knew she always will have Yoona to fall back on.

 

And she couldn’t stop her heart from falling in love with Yoona repeatedly. But she knew she would kill Yoona one day if she continues like this. She needed to stop. But how?

 

“Don’t bother to wonder why. I will not leave you.”

 

“Yoona, don’t ever leave me. Take me back every time. I will not stop hurting you but please know that I love you. I love you so much.”

 

“Sure, I know that very well. I can stay. I will stay forever.”

 

And just like that, she gets to stay with Yoona. She gets away from the she puts Yoona through. And this will repeat all the time.

 

If Jessica couldn’t find her inner peace in her heart; Yoona would get hurt all the time. But if it takes; and until Jessica figure things out; she’s the reason why Yoona is still standing strong.

 

It’s just so ironic how a relationship works. It’s just so difficult to fathom how Yoona loves Jessica despite getting hurt repeatedly. She then grabs a ring from her pocket and turns to face Jessica.

 

Bravely enough to hold up the ring; looking into Jessica’s eyes; a smile etches on her face; and she knows she will get rejected but she wouldn’t stop.  And Jessica stares at her. Her face turns redder by the second. Commitment is just so difficult for Jessica to promise her heart.

 

“What did I say about proposing to me?”

 

“Just wear it for me. That’s all I ask.”

 

“If I wear it, it means I’m committing.”

 

“I think you already have. You keep coming back to me. And you don’t even realize how much I need you. I’m not going to ask you. If you care for me, you will wear it.”

 

Jessica looks at the ring once again. It scares her. But Yoona is undaunted. She waits; holding the ring up and that smile is still etching on her beautiful face. And she stops talking.

 

“If I wear it, what will you do for me?”

 

“I will be your reason for everything. I will give you everything.”

 

“And what if I want your life?”

 

“Then I’ll die for you.”

 

Jessica is terrified of Yoona’s last sentence. It sounds like Yoona will do it if she asks her to. And the thought of losing Yoona forever scares to her very bone. Then it comes to her. She realizes one thing.

 

Love. Yoona. Commitment. Heart.

 

She wants this. Jessica wants this. She needs this, and she needs the woman in front of her. So, she takes the ring and wears it over her finger. Yoona smiles.

 

“I will marry you.”

 

Jessica whispers. Yoona’s eyes grow larger. She didn’t even ask the question. But Jessica smiles. It is just so rare for her to smile. And Yoona is spooked.

 

“I have had enough of doubting myself. I have had enough putting you through so much pain. I want to die with you by my side. I want to be the one who sleeps on this bed; next to you. And I want to be the reason why your heart is beating every single day.”

 

“Should I die now?”

 

“No, you silly. I forbid you.”

 

“But you said you want to marry me.”

 

“I’m done hurting you. If you want my commitment, I’ll give you my heart in return.”

 

Yoona cries out loud. And Jessica’s heart aches. She holds Yoona closer and kisses her. Yoona has been by her side for the last 11 years. She has never left her side; not even once.

 

And even when she threw Yoona out of her life; Jessica would always find Yoona hiding at the corners of her insecurities. The moment she saw Yoona’s concerned eyes; Jessica would crawl back to her.

 

11 years – she was playing back and forth. And 11 years has been that long. If she lets Yoona go, she might die instead.

 

So, she’s planning to hold on. She’s planning to cling to Yoona for the rest of her life. And Yoona gladly allows her to.

 

-

 

WheeSun

 

“Hey, I didn’t register for this!”

 

“Whose bright idea was this?!”

 

“We all are going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

 

“Shut up, unnie!”

 

Madness ensued as four girls struggled in their seats. The four bimbos were on a rollercoaster ride. Earlier on, they were arguing over something without even realizing that they were up for a crazy ride.

 

“How come nobody warned us about this?”

 

“I think we were here because you dared us to!”

 

“Okay, girls. No time for arguments. We are going to die!”

 

“Byul, shut up!”

 

Yeah, maybe they could die. Dying because Moonbyul was screaming at the top of her lungs. The tomboyish girl was supposedly “manlier” than the other three but maybe looks were just deceiving.

 

The ride ended in one minute but that was insanely enough for Moonbyul’s face turned whiter than it was before. Hwasa was laughing at her girlfriend.

 

“Babe, I thought you are my hero?”

 

“I have a weak heart.”

 

“Aww, you poor thing.”

 

Hwasa leaned closer and pulled her terrified girlfriend into her arms. Moonbyul was still shaking and the younger girl was concerned. So, she turned her girlfriend around to face her; she leaned in for a soft kiss.

 

“You’re not going to for any rides anymore.”

 

“I told you I cannot.”

 

“Then why did you take up my challenge?”

 

“Because I love you?”

 

Groans could be heard but Hwasa couldn’t care less. She pounced on her girlfriend and kissed her hard; ignoring the weird looks from others. The other two girls rolled their eyes.

 

“Stop it. Get a room.”

 

Wheein was embarrassed of her best friend. That woman has no realms on kissing her other half anywhere and literally everywhere. But fact was, she envied her best friend. Moonbyul is open to a lot of things. Getting kisses in the public was her thing. The other woman has no shame either.

 

“Come on, Wheein. Let’s move on from them.”

 

Wheein felt her hand was being pulled and she let herself being dragged away by her favorite person in the world. The pair has been dating for the longest time but the older half, Kim Yongsun is just a conservative girl at heart.

 

Dating another woman was not accepted in Seoul; in fact, in Asia it was just a frowned upon issue that many faced. But Wheein fell in love with Yongsun. They met in a dance school; Hwasa and Wheein love to perform. They entered the club and met Moonbyul. Wheein could never forget how much these two flirted in front of her on the first day they entered the club.

 

Wheein couldn’t even imagine Hwasa being in love with a woman instead of a man. That woman has a series of ex-boyfriends that Wheein has lost count for. But meeting Moonbyul was an eye-opener for Hwasa. She herself couldn’t believe it; Wheein was just envious of them.

 

However, things changed when Moonbyul introduced her best friend to them. The woman is Kim Yongsun. Yongsun was nowhere near to Wheein’s ideal girlfriend. They were awkward at first; Yongsun was a little authoritative and Wheein prefers her own set of thoughts. They argued a lot during the initial phase of their friendship.

 

One day, Moonbyul and Hwasa decided to ditch the two girls so that they could set things right. The two were often squeezed in between and they had enough. Moonbyul was so much in love with Hwasa and the younger woman was head over heels. They couldn’t care less for their best friends anymore.

 

“The two of you sit down and talk things out.”

 

“You have so much energy every time you meet Yongsun unnie. Now use that energy to solve your resentment towards her.”

 

es. How could they?!

 

But it was a starting of a new story. Wheein never saw it coming. They settled down at a café nearby their club house. Yongsun was wearing a white top sleeves with her faded blue jeans. Yongsun never wears heavy make-up; she knows how to make herself look incredibly beautiful with minimal touch up.

 

She was sitting across Wheein; with her legs crossed comfortably. Wheein, on the other hand, has the weirdest fashion sense among the four. Her love for her baggy jeans and fishing hat was killing Hwasa all the time but Wheein was a free elf. She was not hard-up on her image.

 

So, the two girls sat; eyes on each other; not saying a single word – both just couldn’t find words to say in the first place. That was the very first time they were left on their own by their best friends.

 

Wheein studied Yongsun carefully. Then she realized something. It never came across her mind for that 4 months they spent practicing dance together.

 

Kim Yongsun is beautiful.

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You were staring at me for quite some time. Is there something on my face?”

 

“Ah, no. I was just focusing on something.”

 

“Oh sure.”

 

Yongsun then looked away; and Wheein was awed.

 

Damn this woman.

 

“Hey, are you sure everything’s alright? You’re staring at me again.”

 

Okay, how many times must Wheein get caught staring?

 

“I just realize how pretty you are.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You, you’re really pretty. I never really take a good look at you because we fought all the time.”

 

Something bizarre happened. Yongsun’s cheeks flushed with redness. Her eyes were wandering everywhere except at Wheein. Wheein was suspicious of Yongsun’s reactions.

 

“Why are you nervous?”

 

“No, I’m not!”

 

“Your eyes say it all.”

 

“Are you a face reader?”

 

“No, not really. But your body language is so different.”

 

“How different?”

 

That was weird. Wheein felt her heartbeat hitting against her chest. It was pumping so rapidly; Wheein felt out of breath. Yongsun’s voice was getting to her. She was shaken.

 

“Why are you leaning so close to me?”

 

“Are you scared?”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

Wheein tried to pretend that she was not affected but the proximity between them was killing her; Yongsun was too close for comfort.

 

“Are you afraid that you might be attracted to me right now?”

 

Wheein’s eyes grew larger. Yongsun was flirting with her!  But Wheein wasn’t going to back down. She leaned in as well. This time, it was Yongsun’s heart beating like crazy.

 

“Aren’t you too?”

 

Wheein smirked. And Yongsun has fallen. She has been in love with Wheein ever since she laid eyes on the hobo. Wheein’s attractiveness shook Yongsun’s faith all the time. Yongsun has been holding back her feelings; suppression was not enough because Wheein chose to argue with her all the time.

 

There was once Yongsun wanted so much to just shut the girl up by planting her lips on hers, but she struggled to hold back. Fortunately, Moonbyul was there to help her. If not, Wheein would be kissed by an angry Yongsun.

 

“I am.”

 

Yongsun decided to be honest this time. Wheein was dumbstruck. Her eyes grew larger than they were before.

 

“What?”

 

“I like you for the longest time.”

 

“Since when?”

 

Yongsun took a deep breath before reaching out for Wheein’s hands. It was now or never. She needed to let it out before it drives her mad again.

 

“Since the first time I laid my eyes on you.”

 

-

 

“What are you thinking of?”

 

Wheein was shaken from her thoughts. Yongsun was smiling at her. Ah, her sweet angel.

 

“You.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m thinking of you.”

 

“So randomly?”

 

“How can this be considered random?”

 

“You were so terrified of the ride earlier on. Your hands were cold. I’m worried about you. And you have been drifting into your own world today.”

 

Yongsun’s eyes were concerned. At least, she doesn’t laugh at her unlike Hwasa who laughed her head off at her girlfriend for being terrified of the ride. Wheein felt blessed to have found Yongsun.

 

Without replying her, Wheein went closer and pulled Yongsun into her embrace. Yongsun might be taller and older than Wheein but she’s such a baby when it comes to Wheein. Wheein rest her chin on Yongsun’s shoulder.

 

“Have you ever thought what would happen if you never confess your feelings for me?”

 

Wheein whispered softly. Yongsun’s smile grew wider. She tightened her hold around Wheein.

 

“You drove me crazy, Jung Wheein. I was usually a level-headed person but when it comes to you, I snapped.”

 

“Because you love me too much?”

 

“Maybe. You were just so difficult to handle yet I want to squeeze you tight and kiss you all night.”

 

Wheein giggled softly; Yongsun hit her on the chest gently.

 

“You did. On the first night we spent together at your place. You were literally squeezing me in your embrace. And I don’t think we stopped kissing until like wee hours in the morning.”

 

Yongsun looked up and stared at Wheein’s face. She caressed Wheein’s cheeks carefully before dipping her index finger into Wheein’s dimple. Her girlfriend is cute. Her girlfriend is pretty. And her girlfriend can be a hobo sometimes but that doesn’t stop her from loving Jung Wheein more and more.

 

Wheein closed her eyes when Yongsun cupped her cheeks with her two hands. Yongsun’s touch was endearing. Wheein felt at ease each time Yongsun touches her. Yongsun is her healing spirit.

 

She opened eyes to find Yongsun’s brown eyes gazed lovingly at her. Wheein is in love. She’s in love with this woman in front of her. Yongsun is not her ideal woman yet, Yongsun set her heart ablaze each time they look at each other.

 

“I love you.”

 

Wheein confessed her heart. Yongsun’s eyes went teary.

 

“You’re the reason why I’m Jung Wheein.”

 

A kiss would be perfect for that confession. Kim Yongsun kissed Jung Wheein hard.

 

-

 

YoonFany

 

“Unnie, do you want breakfast?”

 

I want you.

 

“No, it’s okay. I have eaten.”

 

“Are you sure? I’m making your favorite pancakes.”

 

Stop flirting with me, Im Yoona. I hate you!

 

“It’s okay. I’m full.”

 

“Okay, I will eat up your share then!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. Im Yoona, the apple of her eye, was annoyingly childish. They have been staying together since they met at their university campus.

 

Tiffany was born in America but went to Seoul for a student exchange program. She would be in Seoul for the next two years. Yoona was the president of the student exchange program. And the student selected would be staying at her apartment for the next two years.

 

So, that was how they met. Tiffany Hwang is a bubbly and vibrant person while Im Yoona is a complete choding; boyishly pretty and she’s the heartthrob on her campus both genders – the girls and the boys. Tiffany wasn’t the only one.

 

The first time she met Yoona was at the airport. The choding was waving her cardboard up in the air and screamed out for her name. Not her American name; but her Korean name.

 

“Hwang Miyoung! Hwang Miyoung! Calling for Miss Hwang Miyoung!”

 

It was embarrassing enough, and Tiffany hardly knew this girl. She was frustrated when Yoona kept screaming her name at the arrival hall. All eyes were on that choding. But she had no choice; she had to acknowledge herself.

 

“Oh, you’re Hwang Miyoung?”

 

“Tiffany Hwang. I prefer to be called Tiffany.”

 

“Tippany?”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. What on earth did she end up with?

 

“TIFFANY.”

 

“I’m hopeless with English names. Can I call you Miyoung instead?”

 

“No?”

 

“Then how about Fany?”

 

“Fine, Fany is good enough.”

 

Then that choding had to smile. She had to smile, and her doe eyes just sparkled so brightly. Tiffany’s heart was shaken.

 

Damn it. Damn it! Damn it! No!

 

It was too late. Tiffany’s fallen.

 

-

 

“FANY UNNIE!”

 

“What?!”

 

“I need to bring you somewhere.”

 

“Oh okay.”

 

“See you in 5 minutes!”

Tiffany stared into space. It has been 6 months since she joined the student exchange program. Yoona could speak English but not as fluently. But Tiffany felt comfortable around Yoona. That choding was surprisingly perfect. She took good care of Tiffany all this while.

 

But Tiffany’s in love. She wants to be closer to Yoona; she wants to hold Yoona in her arms and kiss her. She wants to stay with Yoona and then kiss her. She wants to kiss Yoona all the time.

 

However, the younger girl was a little vague in her emotions. Tiffany couldn’t read the choding that well. Yoona’s too playful for Tiffany to judge. But she stays good friends with the girl. She feels that it is good enough though she might wish for more.

 

“Unnie!”

 

Tiffany looked over her shoulder. She couldn’t react this time when Yoona pounced on her. She threw her arms around Tiffany’s waist; Tiffany was stunned.

 

“Did you wait long?”

 

“Uh, no?”

 

“Okay, let’s go.”

 

Yoona let her go instantly and Tiffany could finally breathe. She thought she could die if Yoona held her longer. She took a deep breath and was about to follow Yoona from behind when the girl grabbed her hand.

 

“It’s cold. Your hands are freezing. I will keep your hand warm for a while.”

 

Without waiting for Tiffany’s reply, Yoona clenched her fist around Tiffany’s and dipped into her parka’s pocket. Tiffany felt warm instantly, but her heart was beating like crazy.

 

“Let’s go!”

 

They met up with Yoona’s friends. They were heading for a party. Jessica, Yoona’s best friend was there too. Tiffany envied of her.

 

“YOONA!”

 

“SICA UNNIE!”

 

Jessica was hugging Yoona while Tiffany was holding onto her hand. Oh, how much Tiffany hated that moment and this woman so much.

 

“Hi Tiff!”

 

“Hi Sica.”

 

“Welcome to my party!”

 

“Oh, it’s your party?”

 

“Yeah, well it’s Yuri’s birthday party but yeah, I invited these morons just to throw a surprise party for Yuri.”

 

Yuri is Jessica’s girlfriend. They have been together for the longest time. But even though they are lovers, both flirt with other women all the time. Seems like they know each other well enough to trust each other with all their hearts.

 

“So where is the birthday girl?”

 

“She’s flirting with Taeyeon and Sunny. I need to get her. So, I’ll see you around.”

 

Tiffany could never understand how cool this couple could get. She could never see herself flirting with anyone except for Im Yoona. Speaking of which, that choding has conveniently left her alone at the corner. God knows where that girl went to.

 

“HEY! AMERICAN BABE!”

 

Gosh, this woman. Choi Soo Young – Im Yoona’s eating buddy.

 

“For the zillions of times, I have a name. My name is Tiffany.”

 

“Miyoung is easier to pronounce.”

 

“Stop calling me that!”

 

“Why? Is Yoona only having the privilege to call you that?”

 

“She calls me Fany.”

 

Soo Young looked stupid out of sudden. Then she stuck her tongue out. How Tiffany wish she could murder this tall giraffe.

 

“Okay, Fany. I was just teasing you. You have a wonderful response.”

 

“And I keep falling for that ruse. Where’s Hyoyeon?”

 

Hyoyeon is Soo Young’s muse enemy. If Jessica and Yuri were a flirting couple, then Hyo and Soo Young were a crazy couple. They fought more than anyone else. Yoona has weird friends; Tiffany concluded.

“She’s somewhere. I need to find food. Enjoy the party!”

 

Soo Young disappeared quickly among the crowd. Tiffany could see her heading for the kitchen. Good luck to the food on the table. It would be gone in seconds. Tiffany then moved around the apartment. She said hi to some people she knows before moving to the other hand of the hallway. Yoona was still nowhere in sight.

 

“Hey, Fany!”

 

Tiffany turned and found a fine gentleman smiling at her. Nickhun. The other exchange student from Thailand. Tiffany finds it comforting to see him at the party. The one person who could converse in English fluently.

 

“Hey Khun!”

 

“Are you alone here?”

 

“Nah, Yoona’s somewhere.”

 

“Woo, the president brought you here.”

 

“Yeah, we live together.”

 

They spent the time talking about everything. Tiffany wasn’t bored anymore. The party was bearable with Nickhun around. And Yoona ditched her. But unknown to her, someone was watching all the time. She was hiding behind the sofa.

 

“Stop being an and confess to her.”

 

“It’s not easy.”

 

“Nothing is easy.”

 

“I cannot flirt.”

 

“Flirting is easy if you have training.”

 

“Yuri unnie, stop it. You’re not going to impart your flirting skills with me. Tiffany is a jealous woman.”

 

“So are you, moron.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Stop bullying my best friend!”

 

“Babe, she’s my best friend too!”

 

“I know. So why are you sitting next to her instead of me?”

 

“You were flirting with Taeyeon!”

 

“Still, you know I only have eyes on you.”

 

“Aww, sweetie.”

 

“HEY, stop kissing in front of me. I swear to GOD, I will hammer you with your birthday cake!”

 

“Fiesty. Go and confess to your American babe and stop bothering MY AMERICAN BABE!”

 

Geez. Yoona rolled her eyes at her two best friends. But they were right. Yoona adores Tiffany so much. Tiffany’s a goddess. She’s ethereal. She’s like one of the million stars that Yoona thought she couldn’t attain.

 

All the time she acted like a immature, childish moron was because she was trying to hide her feelings for Tiffany. Yuri often laughs at her, but Jessica gives her plenty of advices.

 

“Tiffany’s an American girl. She’s open to a lot of things.”

 

“You think she’s like you, Unnie?”

 

“You cannot compare her with me. We are two different people. But from the way I look at it, she’s not going to eat you up.”

 

“What if she rejects me?”

 

“At least you confess. You won’t regret after that.”

 

“I’ll be heartbroken.”

 

“Don’t be silly. You’ll get over it. But trust me. Tiffany’s not going to treat you differently even if she doesn’t feel the same way.”

 

Yoona pouted cutely. But her eyes never left Tiffany and Nickhun. Everyone knows Nickhun likes Tiffany. Thus, if she doesn’t steal Tiffany away from that guy; she might lose Tiffany forever. She made up her mind.

 

“I’ll do it.”

 

Yuri and Jessica stared at each other before they turned to look at Yoona. But the choding had already left them. Both were screaming at her.

 

“HWAITING!!!!”

 

-

 

Tiffany was laughing hard at Nickhun’s jokes. She had somehow forgotten about Yoona who left her in the lurch. She was pissed at the younger woman. Suddenly, she felt Nickhun’s eyes were on her. He was leaning closer.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Fany, I like you.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I like you a lot. And I thought if we could hang out often?”

 

Tiffany was taken aback. She had never thought of this. Well, she knew Nickhun was always helping her out; spending time with her while doing projects together but it never occurred to her that he likes her.

 

This was why she didn’t like guys. They often become nice because they have motives.

 

“I’m sorry. I have someone in mind.”

 

“Oh, you like someone else?”

 

“Yeah, I do.”

 

Tiffany knew she needed to leave. It was too dangerous for her to stay around when she has rejected the guy. She was about to stand up when she felt someone held her arm tightly. Nickhun was not letting her go.

 

“I don’t stand a chance at all?”

 

“Nickhun, you’re hurting me.”

 

“I thought I have been giving you signals.”

 

“I’m sorry; I’m quite dense with such things.”

 

“Fany, give me a chance. I can do better.”

 

Sheesh. What’s wrong with guys? Why couldn’t they accept rejections? But before she could react, someone else pulled her away from Nickhun. She looked up; Yoona was glaring at him.

 

“Let her go.”

 

Yoona was firm. She was so cool. And Nickhun released his grip.

 

“That’s not how you should treat a woman. She’s not a thing for you to grab like that. Remember that.”

 

Yoona then put her arm around Tiffany’s waist and gently pulled her away from Nickhun. Tiffany watched as Yoona took her out for a fresh air. They approached a swing near the swimming pool. Yoona sat her down gently on the swing before she took her seat next to Tiffany.

 

Silence filled the air. Tiffany was feeling nervous; she knew Yoona was angry. But she wasn’t too sure if Yoona was mad at her or Nickhun. She suddenly felt guilty for even talking to Nickhun in the first place.

 

“Did he hurt you?”

 

Yoona finally broke the silence.

 

“No, you came at the right time.”

 

“Good. If he hurt you, I will never forgive myself.”

 

Yoona whispered the last few words but Tiffany could hear it clearly. She turned to look at her choding. Yoona was different tonight. She had never seen this part of Yoona.

 

“Are you alright, Yoong?”

 

“I should be asking you that.”

 

“You look upset.”

 

“I am.”

 

“With me?”

 

“No, with myself.”

 

“Why?”

 

Yoona slowly turned to face Tiffany. She knew it was now or never. To hell with rejections. Yoona’s heart has too much love that she must confess.

 

“I like you, Fany Unnie.”

 

-

 

The sunlight shone on her face; Tiffany was forced to wake up. She fidgeted on the bed before she realized someone was hugging her. She was surprised at first, but a smile soon etched on her face when she recognized that beautiful face next to her.

 

Im Yoona.

 

She confessed last night. And it was perfect. Tiffany could never imagine that they both have mutual feelings towards one another. She didn’t wait much for Yoona’s confession; she just kissed the younger girl on her lips. That was how much she wanted Yoona to know that she likes her too.

 

“Good morning.”

 

Geez, this choding’s raspy morning voice. Tiffany was slightly .

 

“Hello Yoona.”

 

“Yoona? Did you just call me Yoona?”

 

“Hmm? Why? What’s wrong?”

 

“Shouldn’t it be baby?”

 

Tiffany blushed instantly. Too cheesy in the early morning. But she’s loving it. Still, she’s not giving in to this choding of hers.

 

“How about choding?”

 

“You said you love me.”

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

“Then no baby?”

 

“Choding sounds more endearing.”

 

“Fine then. Anyway, you’re mine now.”

 

Tiffany closed her eyes as Yoona leaned in for a kiss. Yoona’s the reason why she was reduced to this. And Tiffany couldn’t resist the choding anymore.

 

“You’re the reason why I’m so clingy now.”

 

Yoona was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

 

“Okay, I’ll let you cling for as long as you want. I’ll take my time to explore your body.”

 

DAMN THIS CHODING. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SEDUCTIVE, RIGHT?!

 

Tiffany’s mind was screaming but her body was enjoying the pleasure. Like it was said before, Tiffany couldn’t resist this. She was going to let her choding do whatever she wants.

 

-