A little confession

Insecurities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, can you remind me again where are we going? I thought you guys are busy during the comeback?" I asked Baekhyun who was busy going here and there.

"Nowhere special actually, but I just want us to spend a day with you on our free day. Only me, Sehun, Kai and the girls were going by the way, the others are busy sleeping and gaming," Baekhyun said flashing his candy smile while tying his shoelace.

"Eunbi noona, wants some dried mangoes?"

Sehun plopped himself on the sofa beside me. My ears reddened when Sehun appeared so near.

Damn Byuntae!

 

Last night...

I ran to the door when I heard a loud knocks on it. There I saw a guy dressed neatly in white shirt with black mask covering his face.

I giggled when he looked at me and pulled his mask of.

"Don't tell me that you believe people won't recognize you, looking like that, oppa. Because I can tell that you are Byun Baekhyun in a glance,"

He gave me that boyish grin while making his way to my apartment,

"I arrived here safely, do I?"

I nodded repeatedly, "Arasso, arasso. What bring you here at this time, oppa?"

"Well, I bet you already know why,"

"It depends,"

"Actually... I'm starving and I really want to eat your cook," he whined childishly.

I laughed at his antics, "You are really bad at beating around the bush oppa. So, don't try,"

I walk to the kitchen to make Baekhyun some homemade sushi as it was really easy to make beside tteokbokki or kimbab. Baekhyun waited for me at the kitchen bar.

"So... what is it?" I started again.

He hummed, "Hmmmm.. I really going to ask you now,"

"Eoh, wae??" I replied impatiently.

"Did you mad at Sehun?"

"What make you say so?"

"Sehun said so. He told me that you were no longer replying to his messages which you ALWAYS replied to even his silly messages and you weren't bother to answer his call nor calling back which you ALWAYS called him back, worry that something bad might happened to him. He was kind of sad, you know... and sulking," Baekhyun said emphasizing the exact point of his words.

I served the sushi in front of Baekhyun and heaved a sigh,

"Mianhae, oppa. I never thought that it would bother him that much,"

"Is this about him and Joohyun noona?" Baekhyun asked again, "It was just a rumor, Eunbi-ah. They were involved because they have a photoshoot together and Sehun was left there by our manager since he didn't have enough time to fetch Sehun. So Joohyun noona asked Sehun to acompany her get her dinner before going back to the company. Geez, Sehun should be the one explaining to you,"

"Oppa I... don't interested in that, really,"

Baekhyun sighed, "Of course you didn't. You never want to know about your crush getting involved with another girl, didn't you?"

"..."

That got me silenced.

"Sehun only have his eyes on you, you know that," he added.

My head snapped at where Baekhyun was and my eyes were almost popped out.

"H-how-"

"He told me everything,"

I sighed, "But... how could such a fine guy like Sehun to like me? First, I'm out of his league. Second, I'm no skinny type. How will I know that he would choose me over pretty well-designed Audrey out there?"

Baekhyun blinked, "And who is Audrey?"

"You can ask google,"

Baekhyun chuckled while munching on his food. He pinched my cheek and he act thinking by massaging his temple.

"Trust me, Eunbi-ah, there are so much reason to like you. Alright fine if you said you are no skinny type because you have your own perfect size and you are undeniably attractive. You always manage to steal people's attention with your smile. You have good sense of fashion too and have people hear you singing? You could beat every Adele if you want and you ARE also one fine girl I have ever met. Look at how well educated you are. OH! you TALK in so many languages and it dizzy me when you start to complain in 5 different languag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter