i'm loving 2019 already

Ibsul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected, the members of blackpink are already preparing for their New Year party and there is one thing that will not be not there. Tequila.

"Yah Lalisa why did you buy alcohol?!" The eldest, Jisoo, asked the person in charge of the groceries.

"Chill unnie! It's new year we should celebrate, right guys?" Lisa asked for help from the other members and Chaeyoung agreed immediately.

"Yes unnie, alcohol is a must! We're gonna celebrate for this wonderful year!" Chaeyoung added with a smile which made the other maknae nod their head thinking about the achievements they earned. Jisoo was still not sure if they should but little by little she was starting to get swayed by the members.

"Manager oppa will not be here. They have their free day today and tomorrow so we have tonight to ourselves." Lisa added. "C'mon Jennie unnie! Tell Jisoo unnie this is a must."

"Unnie, it's fine... I think hahaha let the kids have fun. It's been a stressful year. Might as well end it with something fun." Jennie said, siding with the kids and now Jisoo feels like she's being cornered and has no choice but to agree.

"Okay okay fine but don't give me too much drinks. I still have to take care of you three kids." Jisoo wanting to make the members have fun too. She would definitely need to at least stay sober enough to control the members from being too drunk. She can't help but chuckle at the thought of a drunk Jennie at the JYP's party people.

'Too cute.'

"Knew you'd agree once Jennie unnie agrees." Lisa mumbled, which Jisoo definitely heard and just chose to ignore but the blush on her face says otherwise.

When Jisoo though no one saw, she thought wrong. Chaeyoung noticed and playfully pushed Jennie to Jisoo knowing the eldest girl's weakness is their chic member, her jendeukie. Even though the two girls don't voice it out, their actions are too obvious for the members to ignore that they have feelings for each other. The thing is they're too dense to know or maybe they're still too scared to confess.

Jennie, who was shoved by Chaeyoung, ended up in Jisoo's arms making it look like they are hugging. Both of them blushed but of course it has to be ruined by the Chaeyoung, who broke the silence.

"Yay! Definitely a thanks to my wifey." The moment quickly vanished as Chaeng pulled Jennie back to hug the older girl but smirked when she noticed the slight knot in Jisoo's brows.

Not that she's being possessive to Jennie but she definitely didn't like their nicknames for each other.

"Okay okay whatever just make sure to buy me chicken tomorrow." Jisoo just ignored her jealousy and just tried to look cool in front of everyone (especially for her mandu).

The members were so happy they grouped hug Jisoo in the middle. Since Jennie was already in front of Chaeyoung, she bumped with Jisoo when the chipmunk moved to hug the eldest. They were squeezed in the middle, Jisoo being sly used the chance to hug Jennie.

Noticing the hug, Jennie looked up to face Jisoo and they were face to face. Jisoo just smiled her heart shaped smile to Jennie, which she gladly returned with her gummy ones. They continued staring at each other, not noticing the other two backed away already. That was until they heard a click of a camera and saw a flash in their peripheral view. They immediately let go of each other.

They looked at the culprit and saw Lisa doing a peace sign while holding her phone.


The party was started after the countdown and it was already 2019 and the drinks is already being consumed by the beulping members. Food is the only companion of Jisoo right now. Seeing that the members were having too much fun on drinking and joking around. Her eyes landed on Jennie, who just finished taking a shot with "ASAAA!". Jennie is between Chaeyoung and Lisa, who she both feel jealous of because they can act really clingy with Jennie.

Lisa being able to kiss her cheeks all the time, not to forget the posts she sees in social media about 'jenlisa'. For Chaeyoung, she's really jealous of their pretend married nicknames.

"Guys, to make tonight more fun... let's do this!" Lisa yelled while raising a bottle of tequila they just finished. While Lisa was still speaking, Jisoo was still looking at the members she was looking at before, since she just got back from the kitchen. Chaeyoung's hand is pressing onto Jennie's thighs and the maknae has her one arm over her jendeuk's shoulder while the other hand is still waving the bottle. Jisoo really wanted to be angry but she remembered that she has no right to be angry. Jennie was a bit drunk already, which explains why she's being flirty all of a sudden.

The other two members got what Lisa wanted to do and made a small circle, to Jisoo's delight as Jennie had to separate with the other two. Jennie, noticing that Jisoo's the only one missing in their circle, called her unnie.

"Oh yes yes i'm coming" Jisoo joined the circle and when she thought she won't get any teasing. Well, she was wrong.

"You're gonna be saying that in another situation if you two just be true to yourselves." Lisa cheekily said laughing at her own joke.

The two always teases their eldest unnie about her crush for Jennie.

"Shut up and just continue the game okay? okay." Jisoo wanting to skip the embarrassment answered her own question.

They played the game and Chaeyoung was the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter