final

Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl with short red hair kept her eyes glued to the screen in front of her. A few hours ago she started working on some work files of new clients that she had to attend to, losing track of time, and without noticing the blonde-haired girl who, with a book in hand, had positioned herself on the only bed inside the room.

Feeling the weariness after so many hours without rest, she closed the file in which she was working and with a sigh removed the lenses that were on her nose. Closing her eyes for a few moments, she let herself draft away, easing on the chair.

Within the silence of what had seemed like two minutes, a noise made itself present in the room, awakening the girl from her sleepy state and making her place her hand on her belly.

The Japanese woman debated whether she should order food at home or should go to prepare something to satisfy her stomach.

Taking into account both options and noticing that she didn’t have much money in her wallet, since her pay would be received within a few days, she decided that the latter was the most favorable.

When she was about to get up, that was when she noticed a bulge inside the sheets of her bed. At first her body became rigid, and a sense of alert exploded in her system, forcing the panic to spread.

However, when she noticed blonde locks making themselfs visible at first sight, her breathing returned to normal and her body, which was tense, began to relax.

With small steps she went slowly towards the bed, with the fear of awaking the girl who was very placidly, resting on her.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, her hand rose and with the tips of her fingers felt the thin fabric underneath. Carefully, she removed the mentioned one, letting show a young girl with a fair complexion, pink lips and an immense cascade of blonde hairs, scattered in various directions. A smile automatically took place on her face with the pleasant sight of the young woman, who without any concern, was resting with a calm air. The book she had been reading before, forgotten somewhere on the bed.

The young Japanese woman and the young Korean woman had met on a trip that the youngest had made to Japan a few years ago. By that time, the youngest had shown herself with a dark hair, totally different from the one she now has.

They had had a click immediately, the youngest had been very flirtatious in their first meeting, attracting the older one that surprised by the attitude of the brunette, recognized the braveness of the minor and allowed herself to know her more thoroughly.

Both of them knew that their small encounters were temporary, as the brunette would soon have to return to Korea. The one of reddish hair at that time didn’t have deep feelings for the minor, so her farewell was not painful, rather it was like dismissing a distant friend.

Two years after the brunette returned to her native country, she was static when after a cold walk through the streets of Seoul, she had entered a groceries shop with her body shivering of cold, and having the surprise of seeing a face known.

That day, the Japanese woman was traveling in the city, trying to know what would be her home for the rest of several years. Previously, she had been working as an interior designer in a company in Japan, but because of her outstanding appearance she had been promoted and had the opportunity to work in the main branch that was in Seoul.

After having spoken with her parents and friends, she had made the decision to accept the job and give herself the opportunity to start over in a country different from her own. Her brain discarded the possibility that she had made that decision with the desire to meet again with some brunette. But deep down, she knew that a small percentage of her decision had been based on it.

With only a week of arriving in Seoul, she had been considerably disappointed that she hadn’t had any encounter with a certain young woman with black hair. It made her feel down, but since she wasn’t there for that, she stopped hoping every day.

One day she was shopping to fill her new refrigerator, when she heard the sound of the entrance announcing the arrival of a new client.

What she least imagined, is that that night she would meet the same young woman with whom two years ago, she had had some small dates in Japan. But what took her by surprise was something different that she had not noticed at first glance. Her hair. Her hair, which at that time had been dark, was now blonde, almost a golden color, giving the young woman a more mature touch.

Their first meeting in Korea was somewhat uncomfortable and akward, but this time it was the oldest who, without any shepishness, invited the young woman to eat with the excuse that they should talk about what their two years had been like after the trip to Japan.

Now, after four years, the girls are officially a couple. And having made an important decision, they decided to move in together.

Stoping her mind from traveling with memories of the past, she remembered that she must go and prepare something to eat. Even if the sight of her girlfriend, resting on the bed, was very tempting to make her forget th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter