Final

Do or Die
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi is on her way to work when suddenly her phone vibrates informing her that she has a new message. It is from her best friend/love of her life(without her knowing)  Bae Joohyun.  Telling her about some random dream the older had.

Seulgi giggles.  They are always like that.  Talking about random things, hilarious things that happened,  gossip about people they don't like and make fun of them,  bickering or sometimes just talk about how their day went.  

"And you know what's hilarious?  that scorpion turns into human and becomes my boyfriend! " Irene ends her story.

"Well that hurts a little" she said to no one.  There's  a long pause before she reply

" Ohh!  Maybe that's a sign!  Do meet people Bae!  Have a life!  You're not getting younger. And I'm tired of your nagging grandma" She bestfriend ignoring that little tug she felt a while ago.

"Hey I'm not that old ! And as if there'll gonna be someone who would dare. Nobody wants a woman with so many issues with her life" she responded.

"Why?  Everyone have their own issues. " Seulgi texted back "It's just that you tend to entertain them xD" she added just to humor her friend.

"Aishh.  shut up Kang.  Let's not talk about it.  Not this time" Joohyun pleaded.

"Sure. Anytime your ready." Seulgi replied.

"Are you ready now? " She added.

"Kang Seulgi!  Stop it!  " Joohyun texted back.  Seulgi chuckles.  She's just messing up with her.

"Yeah yeah,  Im sorry Unnie" Seulgi apologized while giggling.

"And how are you responding to my messages?  Are you not working again just because you don't want to?  I told you to take your job seriously" Joohyun nags.  Even it's just a text,  Seulgi feels her nagging all the way from wherever she is.

"Yah!  What do you think of me?  For your information,  I am on my way to work. Judger ! if that's even a word" Seulgi sent together with pouting emojis.

"Well, Good!  I'm tired of your 'I don't feel like working today.  I'll just sleep all day'  you stupid sleeping maniac bear" Joohyun retorts.  Earning a chuckles from her.

"Hey Bae ! I know you want to continue our conversation but I'm at the front of our building already. And you want me to be a role model employee right?  Haha.  I'll text you later.  Bye Bae" Seulgi texts ending their conversation with a tease.

 

"A boyfriend ha. Tss.  " She mutters before entering their building.

 

You see there how awkward the Bear is talking about her best friend being with some faceless guys?  And how she lightly messing up with Joohyun.  Well,  who can endure that without being hurt.

 

It was the night of Seulgi's company anniversary night when Joohyun receives a text from her saying. 

"Hey Bae!  Don't you ever have a boyfriend.  I swear.  They're all stupid. " Irene was flabbergasted.  She didn't know what happened to the bear. 

"Hey what's wrong? Last time you told me to find a boyfriend,  now you're telling not to have one?  What happened? " Joohyun replied and chuckles a little bit.

" I changed my mind.  They're not worth it . You're too good for them.  " Seulgi replied.

"Haha!  Funny Kang.  Hey are you drunk? " Joohyun asked.

"I'm not kidding Bae. Don't  ever think about it.  I'll support you instead". Seulgi replied with certainty.

"Yea

Please log in to read the full chapter