CHAPTER N I N E

Courting Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was welcomed by the sound of laughter coming from the living room. He was sure his Dad is on a business trip. Then whom is his Mom talking to?

As he walks down the stairs, he slowly peaked of who it was. It's none other than Chaeyoung Park. He's not even shocked. He should have known. This girl already welcomed herself in the family.

She's smiling widely and laughing heartily at what they are talking about. She was on an off shoulder white top tucked in a black pants and was wearing a pair of white sneakers.

His head automatically goes goes down to his shoes after checking her out. He was also wearing a pair of white sneakers. A white tee tucked in ripped black pants. He suddenly wanted to go back to his room and change to something else. But before he can do so, his mom already called him.

"Jungkook dear, come on now. Someone's waiting for you."

He just rolled his eyes and decided to just shake it off.

"Wow!" Chaeyoung was so amazed on how they matched outfit today. She didn't do anything. It's just fate.

She ran beside him and cling into his arm. "So Mom, do we look like a real couple now?" she asked giggling.

"Definitely, dear!" his Mom answered and he just rolled his eyes again. "Looking good together."

Jungkook look down to Chaeyoung beside him. "What are you doing here?"

"What else, Kook? So that we can go to school together, friend." she said with a grin.

He ran a finger through his hair. "I shouldn't have agreed to this!"

"But that was a deal and you lose. And I know you have a word. Right, Kookie?"

Mrs. Jeon suddenly claps her hand two times. "Guys you should go now. You'll be late for school! Safe driving Kookie!"

She push the two outside the house. She stand there at their door frame looking at the two approach the car with a smile on her face. Her son deserves to be happy again.

--

"So ungentlemanly." Chaeyoung mumbled for Jungkook who didn't even bother to open the car door for her. "But if you think it's a turn off for me, na-ah! It's not." then she give him a wink once they both have entered the car.

Jungkook was just queitly driving while Chaeyoung is humming random songs when she think suddenly of something.

"Kook, can I ask you something?" she asks biting her lower lip to prevent her smiles.

Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter