intoduction

Invasion Of Privacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To Minatozaki Sana

From Myoui Mina

Sent: Wednesday 01/30/2016 9:06am

 

Mina

Where are you?! You know you have this thing called.. A job? Maybe you’ve heard of it, seriously Sana! Would it kill you to arrive before 11am. Our job isn’t even that hard. I need to talk to you! Immediately! Text me when you arrive! I used 5 exclamation marks. THIS IS URGENT.

Sana

It’s too early to be yelling aint it? Well text me what you wanna  say, I don’t think ill make it in time, sorry boo.

Mina

I think im pregnant.

Sana

Why do you think so?

Mina

I had three shots last night.

Sana

Uhhh honey, do we wanna have the talk? Oh this is awkward… uh you see that is not how babies are made.

Mina

Please stop talking. You see, I usually feel pregnant after i drink, and i also had a bit of alone time with Mark after that.  Now i’m feeling mega pregnant vibes. This isn’t my first pregnancy scare but this one feels different. I feel like i have an actual human being in my stomach.

My period is also late too.

Sana  

Okay well, what does Mark say about it.

Mina

He wants me to take a pregnancy test.

Sana

Good man.


 

“Tzuyu, you look awful.”

“Thanks mom’ Tzuyu groaned as she dragged her body to her kitchen table. 

"i'm serious! you look tired, let me fix you something up, food? anything?" her mom has this constant face of worry ever since Tzuyu got the job. 

Tzuyu smiled at her mom's worry as she puts her hand down on her shoulder. "its okay mom, I'm just trying to stay awake. i get off work at 3am so work is not very sleeping friendly." 

Her mom frowns even more as she resumes to cook some lunch for her daughter " i still don't understand why you have to be there." 

"someone has to be there to monitor the employee's internet habits. thats my job," 

her mom turns around and gives her a stern look "no your job is to stalk people, reading their texts, emails and their private stuff" 

"mom, they know im reading, their texts, they're using company wifi. I am monitoring the company's wifi. The employee's are the ones who are using it at risk." Tzuyu waves her arm tiredly to get her poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter