finale

Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think it's better if you play Spring Day by BTS while reading this one

 

_____


They say, everything that falls gets to be broken. Just like promises. Holding to that thread-like hope to meet you again, to make more promises with you. I wonder where are you right now. This winter, I hope to see you.


___


Hitomi stared at person infront of her since the said girl isn't touching her food. Hitomi sighed and continued eating.

 

"Eat your food Chaeyeon or do you want me to feed you?" Minjoo asked


"Ehh, I'm not a kid Minjoo, and besides I already told you that I've already eaten" Chaeyeon reasoned


"Come on Chaeyeon, this is the first time we get to eat together after 3 years" Chaewon pouted


Chaeyeon chuckled and tried to eat. 


"Is it my fault?" Chaeyeon asked. Chaewon rolled her eyes along with Nako.


"I'm not saying that it's your fault, I just wanted US to eat together" Chaewon emphasizes the US.


"Yeah us" Chaeyeon mumbled under her breath.


"So are we just going to eat and head home afterwards?" Yuri finally speak


"Oh right!" Chaewon exclaimed and suddenly smirked.
Yuri felt like her feet wanted to dragged her out of the restaurant already as she already know whats coming.

 

"I've heard that you're dating Yena now" Yuri blushed
Chaewon laughed.

 

"Y..yeah"

 

"How does it feel?" Hitomi asked looking at Yuri with sprakling eyes.

 

"It felt great to be inlove" Yuri smiled warmly

 

"Come on, tell us what exactly happened" Nako barged in


Yuri sighed. "Okay. So yeah, last year, around March. She asked me out, and I don't know what to do. Y'll know that I adore her so much, I don't really know what to do there so I asked her to give me some time to think about it. And around May, after 2 months of waiting I finally gave her my answer, thats it"


"노 잼" Nako mumbled


"Yah! Atleast I'm not like Chaewon!" Yuri hitted Nako's shoulder lightly.


"Hah, I've already changed Missy" Chaewon rolled her eyes.


"Hey you! Chaewon and Hitomi, still not into a relationship?" Chaeyeon asked that makes Hitomi blush and Chaewon to shut up.


"A...ah that th....thing" Hitomi stuttered


"We're dating" Chaewon announced. Minjoo choke on her food and Chaeyeon almost spat her drink.


They couldn't believe that they have the guts to ask each other out. When they are still in school, Chaewon was like the most strict student to ever exist while Hitomi is popular since she's a cheerleader.


"Se...seriously?!" Minjoo asked trying to recover

 

"What? Is it that surprising?" Hitomi asked still blushing


"A bit" Nako said and shrugged


"How about you Nako?"


"I'm dating Nayoung!" Nako clapped. They chuckled


"Shorties" Minjoo teased


"Minjoo, how is your life with these  Yujin girl?" Chaewon asked


"Oh, she's always hyped. Can't control her" Minjoo sighed


"But you love her don't you?" Nako asked back


"Of course I do, I wouldn't stick with her for two years if I didn't love her" Minjoo proudly said.

 

Chaeyeon stopped eating as she noticed that all eyes are on her.

 


"What?" she asked


"What's with that what? Of course you need to tell us something too"


"Oh about my life? Nothing." She answered and continued eating. The girls sighed.


"Are you still waiting for Sakura?" Chaewon asked. Chaeyeon chuckled.

 

"Why would I wait for her?"

 

"Isn't she your first love?" Minjoo asked curiously

 

"What?! Who told you that?" She almost shouted


"Well isn't it obvious? We think you're head over heels to her"

 

"What the hell" she laughed. The girls looked at her weirdly.

 

"It's not me who's inlove with her for goodness sake----" Chaeyeon laughed again

 


"It's Gaeun" she continued. All of them chocked in the air.


"Wha---" Minjoo didn't finish her sentence when she sees a person walked past by the restaurant.


"What?" Chaeyeon asked.


"Nothing. I just found that girl really attractive" she pointed her fingers towards the girl.


Chaeyeon immediately out Minjoo's hand down.


"People might think something" Chaeyeon sighed


"Oh sorry" she chuckled


"So if it's Gaeun, they are probably dating now" Minjoo continued

 

"Yeah" Chaeyeon smiled

 

 

 

"C'mon Chaeyeon, there must be someone holding your heart" Chaewon opened the topic. Chaeyeon sighed as she couldn't hide something long from her friends.


"Yeah I guess?" Chaeyeon said and all eyes are on her again


She cleared ," I met her 2 years ago. " she started


"Oh that was quiet long ago"


"Yeah, I met her in my neighbourhood. You guys know that my parents were all busy even in holidays right?" They nodded. Chaeyeon is always alone even in Christmas, New Year and even in her birthday. Not until she met her.


"It's December 31 that time"

 

-FLASHBACK. DECEMBER 31 2016-


Chaeyeon exhaustedly walked her way to her home. She knows ones she got home she will be greeted by a dark room. She's used to this, being alone in holidays. Ever since she graduated from grade school, she's been alone. When she got infront of her house, she saw a girl sitting, her back is laid into the wall.


'It's freakin' cold. What is this person doing here?' She asked herself and carefully made her way to her house.

 

When she got inside, she throw herself into her bed.
She's about to go to sleep when she remembered the girl outside. She clicked her tongue before she grabbed her coat and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter