Final Chapter

A Straight Man in Gay Environment

[Don't curse me after you read this hehehe]

 

Writing Date: 25 December 2018

Main Casts: Daniel | Hyewon | Seongwoo | Sakura

 

He is a man with innocent look, sweet eyes and cute teeth. All he has is his beautiful personality and handsome looks. However, he had lived his life wasting for 20 years for never hangout or meet someone.

As a result, he became a nerd in everyone’s eyes because he was just dating his laptop. Typing code and creating design picture became his daily activity.

Most of his friends started dating and breakup one by one, but he was still single. People would have thought he wasted a time of youth because he was never fun. He didn’t even talk to his family.

In fact, he became a nerd for his volvol environment (complicated). At the age of 10, his parents had got divorced. His father gave him a shock news by bringing a middle age man and an innocent look girl to their home after his mom had left with his older sister for a day.

‘Daniel, this is your new father and your step sister. I’m going to get married with him and live together.’ His first talk when he had just arrived, got Daniel heart attack.

‘You must be kidding! Can’t I have a step mom?’ He opened his mouth, looking at them with his pale face.

‘No, our family is gay material. We will have a curse if we are straight.’ Said the father, giving him a serious look.

‘Yes, I’m going to be gay too. Father already changed my name. I am not Hyewon anymore. I’m Kang Gaywon, meaning Gay for winning’ the little girl told him.

Daniel was still in his serious shock, rolling his eyes and staring at them.

‘You are gays yourself. How can you teach a girl to be gay too? I will report the government about this family..!’ he screamed out in shock.

‘Gay for won!!’ the girl winked.

‘Don’t get shock. Now you are straight, but we are going to teach you how to be gay in the future. Please learn from your step sister, Daniel ah. Gay for won!’ the step father said.

‘No worry, he will be gay soon when he grows up. He means to be gay material.’ His father hugged his new husband.

‘Nahhhh…. I’m not going to be gay!!!’

 

He woke up again when he was flashbacked to his cruel childhood members. Daniel noticed himself sleeping on the table and his laptop was still open.

His step sister was growing up for being more beautiful. Many guys were after her, but she refused them all. She only looked for women. She was such a grown well daughter in this crazy family.

No, he couldn’t wait for their upcoming gay influence on him. He needed to find himself a girlfriend.

After decision making, Daniel went to take a shower and dressed up with the sudden expectation finding a girlfriend today.

Today, his fathers were on honeymoon day and left the two step siblings alone at home.

Gaywon was having her breakfast, gazed at her step brother’s new appearance weirdly. He was dressed up better than other day.

Is he going to have interview or meeting?

“Where are you going to, hyung?” she asked with full of cake and kimchi.

Daniel looked at her disgustingly. This girl really looked ugly when she was at home. He really wanted to take her photo and posted on his sns account, showing the girls who were crazy about her how ugly this gay is.

“I’m going to find a girlfriend.” He smiled and put his shoes on his feet.

“What? A girlfriend? You can’t have a girlfriend! We are gays. Girlfriend is for me, for you is boyfriend!” Gaywon suddenly stood up and yelled at him in her shocking tone.

“Bye” Daniel ignored her and passed by quickly, leaving her in shock.

“You are going to have a curse if you date a girl...!” she screamed out.

 

It was a beautiful evening, Daniel in his glasses was looking for someone who can be his girlfriend.

And he really found it.

That girl was sitting in the park and playing her guitar.

~ Forever alone, forever alone, I’m pretty too, and why am I alone~

~ why the world is unfair to this girl, I am all alone ~

She was singing and playing guitar at the same time. Her voice was sweet attracting his attention. Daniel stopped by and stood looking at her.

He noticed that there were two dogs were sitting and watching the girl with him too; while the other people just passed by.

This girl is pity like him. He thought.

She was pretty and had sweet voice; yet people were sleeping on her.

When her song was finished, she looked at him with a smile “At least I had three fans here.”

The man rolled his eyes, looking down on the two dogs next to his long legs.

What ? He was counted with dogs too?

“Are you Ms. Forever alone?” he asked her.

“Yes, I am. My crush never looks at me. I’m sad :<”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Mr. Forever alone. If you don’t have boyfriend yet, do you want to be my girlfriend? We are both forever alone” he directly asked her out.

“Do you play XOXOLOLO?” she blinked, asking him innocently.

“Yes, I am hacking some gifts too.” He nodded.

“What is your rank?” she kept asking.

“Rank A”

“Oh, Let start dating from today” she giggled and stood up.

“Okay, my girlfriend.” He grinned.

Finding a girlfriend is really this easy? Daniel was happy because he was going to break his family’s curse by dating a woman.

They went to have some snack at Café and talked about their favorite activities. That girl was majoring in Graphic Design, but she was a terrible artist. So, he was helping her in some works.

They exchanged their game username and became couple players. Their romance was going well for three days till the nerd was smiling stupidly in front of his phone.

Suddenly the door was opened by her step sister, and she went to shoot some spry in his room.

“What the heck! What are you doing here?” he was shocked seeing her rude like this.

“I am coming to destroy straight environment! I will kill all virus surrounded by my step brother” and she shoot the spry on his face too.

“Yah, stop it! Stop. Go out!! I’m not using violence with girls but since you are gay, so it’s okay for me.” He raised his leg and kicked her out of his room before he closed the door loudly.

“I need straight environment come back~ ~~~ ” he started cleaning up his step sister’s smell.

 

Next day, Daniel got a shock news and he ran from the upstairs to the downstairs in a hurry, looking for his step sister.

Gaywon was making her lovely breakfast for her girlfriend at school.

“I am coined! My girlfriend is taking my money and she went missing” he screamed out.

“What the… How much did you lose to her? Why could she take your money?” the step sister changed her smiling expression to pale immediately.

“I lost around 3 billion because she knew my account!! I am in mess now.” He messed his hair crazily.

“Damn 3 billion, you never told me you were that rich! Let go to report police. What is her name? Fathers are still on honeymoon, we need to go to police station together.” She finished cooking, and looking for her shoes.

“Her name is ABC.” He told her.

“What? ABC what? Why sound weird?” she looked at him curiously.

Blinking, Daniel started shaking his hair “It sounds ABC, I forgot what her name is already. She told me something about ABC, so I saved her name as ABC because I didn’t dare to ask her again. She would think I didn’t pay attention to her.”

“WHAT? How careless you are! I told you not to involve with girls, we are cursed. Now we lost 3 billion. I don’t care if her name is ABC or DEF, we need to report me. Show me your bank account record, I will speak with the bank too.” She quickly dragged him out.

“Why my bank account record? What to do with it?” the step brother was still not getting it.

“Yay, you lost 3 billion. We need to report the bank too. Why are you so slow?” she gulped, sighing and feeling tired of his slow thought.

“But the 3 billion I lost is my game server account, not the bank. I don’t have that much money while I’m still in college…” he spoke up with his poker face.

“Yahhhhhh Kang Gayniel! You ruined my morning now..!! I was having a good mood while making snack for my girl. You ruined it. How can you get shock with the money in your game account. You must pay for it!” She jumped to snake his neck and started struggling.

“Yay, you Gay! Stop calling me that weird name. I am Daniel and I am straight.” He pulled her ear back.

“Yai Yai Yai Yai.. I am worried for nothing! Gayniel! I will prepare a blind date for you with a man. Stop chasing woman!! We all are gays” she pulled back his cheeks.

“STOPPPPPPPPPPP”

“GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

“GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY”

 

Three days later, Cherry was blossoming beautifully. Gaywon invited her girlfriend home for lunch. Daniel felt disgusting to their romance because he was too straight.

“Let me feed you, Yujin ah. Is it delicious?” his step sister took some food in a spoon and fed her girl.

“Unni, this is so sweet. Yujin is in love. Love Love Love” Yujin, Gaywon’s girlfriend was blushing and playing her hair shyly.

Glancing at them, Daniel was feeling sick.

He put his coat on himself and his shoes too.

“Where are you going with good dress again?” the step sister noticed his weirdness again and asked in a warning tone.

“Today is cherry blossoming day. I’m going to date someone named Cherry.” He told her.

“Cherry? Is it a female name? Your step brother is straight? I hate straight people!” Yujin was in shocked.

“Me hate him too. The environment is ruined because of a straight man like him.” Gaywon stood up again, going to take her anti-virus spry and walking toward him for spread it on his face and body.

“Go go go straight guy. Don’t come back. I’m not going to open the door for you if you are with woman again.”

“You can be with a woman, why can’t I?” he fought for justice.

“A man is for you. I am noting all the mess you created. When fathers came back, I would report all your mistakes to them.”

“Keep reporting him, Bye. ”he hissed and left immediately.

“Don’t meet a coin artist again. You have my curse, Gayniel!” she shouted to him.

Daniel came back, opening the door and throwing his shoe to her face “Stop calling me Gayniel, I am Daniel!” then he was running out.

Meanwhile, Gaywon had nosebleed because of his flying shoes.

“Gayniel! I’m not going to forgive him!!”

“Oh my, sweetie. You are bleeding. Let Yujin help you.” The girlfriend went to take a scarf on the table, and wiped the nosebleed for her.

“Let me wipe it slowly and gently..” she spoke up while she was wiping her nose.

“Only my girlfriend is always good to me. That Gayniel can’t be 1% of you. I am so sad to have him as step brother. I’m going to cut tie with him soon.” She sobbed, gazing at Yujin with her sad look.

“Don’t’ worry. After we graduate, let move out to somewhere with gay environment.” Yujin was grinning.

“Yeah, you are right. But why am I smelling something weird? This scarf looks familiar, where did you get it from?” she noticed at the scarf weirdly.

“Oh, it is yours. I took it from the table. It looks clean” said her girlfriend.

“WHAT?” Gaywon immediately grabbed the scarf from Yujin to have a look.

“Yah Yujin! This is not a scarf, but a winter sock of my step brother leaving in the toilet. I brought it for throwing away . WHY DID YOU WIPE IT ON MY NOSE? T_T” she was in shock.

“WHAT? This is a sock of that straight man? Omg straight environment again. Is my girl going to be shared his straight virus, oh no oh no..” Yujin quickly ran to take anti-virus spry and shot in on her girlfriend’s face.

Gaywon wiped her face sadly, and gazed at her girlfriend’s worried face with her poker face.

All she cared is about straight environment not her?

Meanwhile Gaywon was disgusting at the fact of that sock was kept in the toilet for a half year already.

 

Today, it was the first day Daniel had his first blind date to a female gamer in XOXOLOLO. He was so happy and kept thinking he was going to get a girlfriend soon.

They met in a computer game store and sat next to each other.

“Hi, Cherry” he greeted her first.

“Hey, Dan.. Glad to see you. Please send me the golden cards. You told me you would give me golden cards if I go out with you, didn’t you? Now I am your girlfriend, I want all of yours.” She grinned and joked with him.

“Cool, why not? Let race up together.” He hit her palm a bit, then both of them started sitting and raced up their levels together.

They played for two hours and shared conversation through messager. It was really fun to date a female gamer.

Daniel really found someone he liked.

But after that, someone who had been there for along suddenly stopped by them.

“Hey Daniel! You are here again?” a male voice called him.

Daniel and Cherry turned to look at another tall man who just appeared.

Noticing his handsome look, Cherry remembered that he was a senior in CS Department whom she had admired.

He was Hwang Minhyun.

“Yeah, I am meeting my girlfriend. Cherry, this is Minhyun, a best friend of me.” He started introducing them to each other.

“Hi Cherry, you have good eyes. You are dating Daniel. All he has is his handsome look.” Minhyun started joking.

“Yay, stop exposing me.” Daniel gazed.

“Senior, do you remember me? I was join the fill trip with you last year.” Cherry started speaking something with a grin.

“Oh, I remember now. That is you?” Minhyun was a bit surprised.

Daniel only looked at them with question marks above his head.

Did they know each other?

 

Days later

Daniel was having some pressure because his relationship with Cherry was hard to handle. He just found out that Cherry and his step sister were friends. Plus, Cherry’s friends were all gays. She was in between straight and gay.

And that day was coming.

“Oppa, let break up. I can’t be straight with you anymore. Being straight is too old fashioned. My mates are mad now. I want to upgrade myself and I gonna be gay now.” She told him and then left.

Daniel stood still in shock.

Was he dumped again?

“Nahhhh…. Why is my life so sad?” He couldn’t help himself to stand properly, then he went to hug the tree and cried.

It was hard for a straight man staying in this gay environment. Can’t he just be himself?

Daniel was more upset when he came back and his step sister was teasing.

“I told you, you are meant to be gay. You got dump again, see? Girls only left you broken heart. Date a guy, you are this handsome, he will take care of you.” The step sister started persuading him.

“Leave me alone. I want to be alone.” He tried to hold on his upsetting mood and left to the room.

“Why you don’t believe me? Our family really has a curse.” She screamed out.

 

Next day, Daniel was about to move on from Cherry, but he suddenly saw her hangout with his friend, Minhyun like a couple.

He felt like a knife chopping his heart.

Cherry wasn’t gay. She just used excuse to dump him and dated his friend? He was so pissed right now.

He held his hands tightly and stayed poker face expression. While he was walking alone on the street, he just made a decision in his life.

He couldn’t let her happy anymore. He must take that man from her!!

9 pm

Banggg!!

Daniel tried to break Gaywon’s door and entered her room. Gaywon was secretly eating snack, almost choke thing in because of Daniel’s action.

She coughed and tried to drink water. Then she held her breathe and looked at him madly.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you trying to kill your step sister indirect way?”

“Tell me how to flirt a guy. No, tell me how to take a guy!” he suddenly asked her.

“WHAT? HYUNGGGG !! you are finally gay? OMG I’m so happy. We are finally sibling now. Let me teach you how to be gay.” She quickly ran to take some books from her treasure box.

“If you date a guy, you won’t get dumped again. This is our family cursed book.” She handed him a few pieces of papers.

“Are these called a book? Where is its cover?” The man looked at the broken pieces of papers disgustingly.

“It was from our grandparent’s generation. That is why…” she sighed.

“Whatever, I will try to read this.” The step brother took those dirty pieces of papers and left the room.

 

Daniel spent time to read the book carefully and he learnt nothing from it. The papers were no even letters or words; yet, they were just some pictures of cakes and some snack.

Gaywon really joked with him!!

How can these pictures flirt a man?

But seeing these pictures, they made him want to cook some food.

Next day, Daniel came to college as regular time. He submitted his work project to professor and went out for a break.

He brought his handmade food and looked for some places to eat.

He suddenly saw Cherry and Minhyun were eating together under the tree. He looked pissed again. He really wanted to curse them break up soon.

To make himself better look, he decided to ignore them.

Daniel went to sit at somewhere near them, and he started opening his lunch box.

He hadn’t had anything yet, he suddenly heard Minhyun’s scream.

“Cherry, you are really a bad cook. I can’t believe this. Let break up.” He stood up after he tasted her food.

“Yah.. this is nonsense. How come you dump me because of my cooking skill? You will be starve to dead.” The girl pouted and started eating her food.

“Your food was salty. I prefer to be starve rather than eating your terrible snack.” He hissed and went to sit at Daniel’s place.

“Wow, bro. Long time no see, let have meal together. Don’t feel bothered ok?” Minhyun kept looking at his friend’s good-looking food happily.

Daniel gazed. Why did he speak like this was his food?

“Okay let eat.” Then he shared some food to him.

Minhyun just tasted Daniel’s food and he yelled loudly.

“Wow, you cook like my mom. Why don’t we just go out together?”

Daniel hadn’t had his food yet, Minhyun suddenly asked him out.

Was it this easy? =_= He hadn’t started his plan yet, he was trapped directly.

Was it really his fate to be gay?

Daniel looked at Cherry who was gritting her teeth a bit, and he turned to smile with Minhyun back.

“Let go out.”

Yeah, he would make her suffer. She cheated him and he revenged her back by taking her boyfriend.

“Good, Daniel. I’m happy. From now on, you are my boyfriend. Please cook for me everyday” Minhyun said happily.

“OKAY!!”

Food really made him success. No wonder, Gaywon had many girlfriends.

He just realized it.

 

It was their second day together. Daniel woke up in the early morning and started cooking food for his boyfriend, Minhyun.

He even made a beautiful package for him.

Gaywon was his assistant to make food because she was happy to see his step brother finally became gay.

She stopped being mean to him anymore and she helped him a lot.

“I told you, dating a guy is your fate. You now get a handsome boyfriend and he will never dump you like the previous ex-girlfriends.” She said smiling while she was making food for her Yujin too.

Daniel sighed. He hoped this curse would stop now after he dated a man.

 

However, god was joking with him again. As soon as Daniel entered the class with his meal boxes, he saw Jaehwan and Minhyun were eating together and talking excitedly.

“Wow, Jaehwan. You cook like my grandma. I love your food. Let go out okay? I will ask Daniel to break up and be your boyfriend.” Minhyun spoke up.

“Sure, why not?” Jaehwan giggled with him.

Daniel stood still and watched them like a tree.

Minhyun and Jaehwan finally noticed him and waved at him happily.

“Hey, Daniel. Let’s break up. I found someone to take care of. Wish your single life happy.” Minhyun spoke like nothing happened and waved his hand to his ex-boyfriend; at the same time Jaehwan was giggling too.

Meal boxes from Daniel’s hand suddenly dropped to the floor.

Was his life get trolled again?

 

Daniel ran out from the class and went toward the garden. He hit the tree strongly all his anger.

“I dated girls, they dumped me. Then I dated a boy, he still dumped me. Why my life is like this? What is this curse?” he hit his head with the tree.

“This is life. Don’t get upset with your life.” All of a sudden, a female voice came to him.

She was standing next to him and put her hand on his shoulder and used her other hand rubbing his back.

Daniel turned back and saw Cherry.

She put herself in white dress and her head was covered by white scarf.

“Cherry?” he spoke up her name.

“No, I’m not Cherry you know anymore. I decided to be a nun now. Call me Mother Cherry.” She smiled to him.

“What? You just broke up with Minhyun yesterday and why you became a nun today?” he looked at her curiously.

“You also dated Minhyun yesterday and became his ex-boyfriend today too. Everything is never last.” She sighed.

“………..” He looked at her.

“After I broke up with him, I walked to the church and Mother guided me a good away. I decided to leave all demand and became a nun. Today, I am coming to say good by to all my professors and management.” She talked slowly and softly.

Daniel was feeling sleepy already.

“Mother Cherry, tell me what should I do?” he asked for her advice.

“Don’t worry. You are not meant to be alone. I can see your future. Please keep waiting for the right person. Since you got dumped for three times, you would see someone you are meant to be with.” She smiled purely to him.

Her gaze looked soft and pure.

Daniel was shaking and continued asking.

“When will that person show up? How can I know that person was my destiny?”

“Today, he will show up. Keep waiting, someone whose last name is Ong, is your soulmate. You will see him today.” She kept smiling.

“Oh, my soulmate is a man not a woman?” Daniel surprised a bit, but he kept listening to her.

“Yeah, you need to end your curse with him first, so you can date a woman.”

“How to get my curse over?” he opened his mouth.

“Date him, and then dumb him. You never dumb someone in your life, don’t you?” she asked him.

He shook his head.

Cherry gave him a sad look “Your life is so komsot. You are really a sad man I ever see. Good luck” she put her hand on his shoulder and kept shaking her head.

“I feel sorry for this poor man.” She sighed and she left.

Daniel blinked and watched how she was leaving.

“Can I find a normal person in my life? All of them are just weird.” He suddenly felt sorry for himself too.

 

Since Mother Cherry told him to wait for his soulmate, Daniel kept standing and waiting for his soulmate in front of his house gate.

Even though Gaywon called him to back home many times, he still stood and waited for him. He really believed in what Mother Cherry said.

Wind blew slowly, the cursed man was still standing outside and waited for someone named Ong appeared.

It was nearly 10 pm, and he still saw no one.

Was he coined by a nun?

“Ong, come here!!” he suddenly heard someone called the name he was waiting for.

Daniel raised his head and watched a tall man calling his dog.

Is that his soul mate? He wasn’t human right, but a male dog?

Daniel looked at the dog and felt sorry for himself again.

So his curse would end if he dates his dog and dump him?

He sniffed, deciding to come to the man.

“Hello, bro. Can I talk to your dog?” he asked politely.

Daniel didn’t wait for the owner’s permission, he directly sat in front of the dog and spoke

“Hi, Ong, Is that you? so you are my soulmate? Do you want to date me? I will buy you doggo food every day.”

“Are you crazy? You, psycho..” the owner pushed him away and dragged his dog running away because he thought Daniel was a mental person.

“What? Where are you taking my future ex-boyfriend to? I need him right now” he ran after the man.

But immediately, he ran back to his place because the dog was chasing him too.

“no no no don’t follow me. Let break up!! Let break up!” he yelled while he was running.

However, the dog didn’t let him go easily, he kept following him all along.

Daniel ran for his life and speed up like a horse, till he went to hit with someone else who was coming from the opposite side.

“Let run, doggo is coming now.” He told him and dragged that man with him too.

“Oh no, what did you do with doggo? He is chasing us now.” That running man asked him while they were together.

“That was my ex. We just broke up, so he is following me.” Daniel told him.

“What the….!! You are psycho!!” the young man looked at him surprisingly.

Both of them ran together till a blocked road. They found no way to go and the dog was coming to them.

“No, don’t bite me. Bite your ex..!! He cheated you right? Just bite him” the young man started begging the dog

10 minutes later, both of them were finished biting by the dog and started trying to find their staff.

Their shirts and jeans were torn like beggars.

“You made me so bad luck. How can I go home with this kind of clothes? Where is my student card?” the man kept looking for his lost card.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know that dog was so scary.” Daniel joined him looking for his student card too.

Then he found it.

The name on the card surprised him

“Ong Seongwoo!” he read the name and suddenly laughed happily.

“Omg is that you? It’s really you. Doggo isn’t that one, but it is you. OMGGGG my soulmate is a human!” he had a tear of joy and hugged that man.

“What’s going on? No, what is this? I am so complicated!!” the man tried to push him away.

“Are you going mad?” he started asking.

“Mother Cherry doesn’t lie me. It is really you. She said if I got dumped for three times, I would find someone named Ong break my curse. Please help me.” He begged him.

“Tell me what happened first.” Seongwoo looked into his eyes and waited for his explanation.

Then, Daniel started telling him his sad drama series.

“What?!? You are asking me out? But we just met and I am straight. I can’t date with you O_O” the man got shocked.

“If you rejected me, you would get a curse too.”

“Never, you are crazy. I’m not gonna play with you.” Then that Ong left him immediately.

Daniel was sitting next to the garbage can and leaned his head on the wall, thinking about his sad life.

So, he would live this way?

 

Three days later, Daniel spent his time doing some college tasks in room. His team was coming up with a new application for their assignment project. Daniel was the one who was coding, so he needed to work alone.

In the evening, he had his own break time. He went out for some drinks at mart.

Surprisingly, there was a beggar showing up in front of him. He looked very terrible and his clothes were smelly.

Daniel gave him some coins and passed by.

“Stop, I don’t need this. Let go out together.” The beggar handed his coins back and held his hand.

Blinking, Daniel pushed his hands away

“Ahjussi, I am a man of curses. You should get away from me. I am pity enough. I don’t want to get dump by a beggar too.”

“No, I am Ong Seongwoo, the one you said I was your fate.” He told him.

“Huh? Why did you become like this?” he looked at him surprisingly.

“I am shared your curse because I rejected you. My life isn’t easy anymore. I couldn’t live well these days. In the morning, I fell to the broken water pipe, in the afternoon I was hit by a bike, and in the evening, a dog bitted me. I was about crazy soon. Someone even threw water to me when I went to school. I was late the class, and professor punished me cleaning the toilet. I am done in my life. Daniel, please help me to fix this curse. Let go on date now, okay?” he was begging him.

Daniel looked at Seongwoo disgustingly and tried to move away.

“Go to wash up and dress properly before you ask me on date. I feel so disgusted now. Did you step on a dog’s poop too? I am smelling something weird.” He closed his nose and scanned Seongwoo from the head to the toes.

“How did you know?”

O_O”?!?!!

 

In the evening, Daniel and Seongwoo started having official date after he washed up.

Gaywon was happy because she got a step brother-in-law. Now their family were completely gays.

Seongwoo was invited to have dinner too.

“Step brother-in-law, let eat this. I am cooking for you. Please take care of my step bro from now on.” She was giving him some food.

“Okay..” the man was a bit awkward and he tried to fit to this family environment.

“I told fathers that you got a boyfriend, they were happy. They were coming back soon.” said Gaywon.

“Okay =__=” Daniel nodded.

He really became gay for this kind of environment.

 

Since they started dating, their unfortunate was reduced slowly. Seongwoo could bring back his luck and Daniel was no longer getting dumped.

Although they were dating, they acted like friends. Sometimes, they went to flirt some girls together. However, they never got girlfriends because of their relationship.

 

Winter was coming soon, so Cherry trees were no more leaves. The couple was going for a walk at the park and watching a sunset view together.

They were looking for straight couple having fun together and they felt envy them.

Seongwoo kept thinking, when he got a girlfriend too and he was waiting for Daniel to dump him. Yet, he never dumped him yet.

Currently, both of them were attracted by a woman.

It was Sakura.

In fact, that was Cherry. She gave up on being Mother Cherry now. She became a normal woman.

Her mind and behavior had changed when she was being taught in the church. She came back as a polite girl with innocent mind.

Cherry changed her name to Sakura, since that was her Japanese name.

As soon as Daniel and Seongwoo saw a new side of her, they fell in love. However, they didn’t know what to do because they were know in relationship. If they broke up, which one got Sakura as a girlfriend?

Daniel didn’t dare to dump him. He was scared if he won Sakura over him and he would risk losing both crush and boyfriend.

Therefore, he decided to stay silent.

“Seongwoo, if we break up, what will you do?” Daniel suddenly asked his boyfriend.

“I will chase after Sakura.” He answered.

“Okay, I won’t dump you then.” Daniel sighed and kept walking.

“Yayyy why are you doing this to me? We compete okay?” Seongwoo yelled out.

“No, never happened.” Of course, he was scared of getting no one again.

 

December was coming soon. Seongwoo was busy helping his family’s business. He didn’t come to play with Daniel anymore.

The sad man was feeling bored when he saw his step sister’s sweet romance.

He sighed and he was looking for someone who he could be close too.

“Daniel, is that you?” there was a girl running to him.

The man looked at that unfamiliar girl surprisingly. She was really beautiful. He almost couldn’t recognize her till he saw her teeth.

They shared the same rabbit teeth.

Thus, he was completely sure, she was his long-lost sister, Nayeon!

Remembering again, his mother left home with his beloved older sister and made his life suffered with his father.

Daniel was so happy to see her again.

“Noona…” they were running to hug each other.

Finally, they met again. They had some talk about life in Café. Nayeon felt sorry for her brother’s life in that family.

Now, she was moving back to the same city with her brother and she expected to give him some warmth.

Daniel was happy; at least, he had someone now. There was no problem for him to break up now.

He called Seongwoo out and asked for breakup.

He did dump him.

Seongwoo seemed so happy when he was dumped. Meanwhile, Daniel was still worried if he picked a right choice.

Will the curse be over just to dump him?

 

Since breakup, Daniel saw Seongwoo was after Sakura. He also was after her too, but they both got rejected at the same time.

Daniel started thinking if he got new curse.

His life was so boring and endless like Indian drama series.

Christmas day was coming soon, Daniel saw himself eating noodle and feeling alone. His step sister and his girlfriend were having fun together; not mention, his father and step father went on honeymoon again.

Look at his life, feeling so boring.

So, he called his sister for dinner.

“Hello, noona. Do you have any plans tonight and tomorrow? Let grab some drinks on Christmas Day.”

‘Oh, Daniel. I would love too. Getting in relationship is no fun. Our single siblings can hangout too. Wait for noona a bit, Noona is leaving work now and going to Daniel with some noodles soon.’ Nayeon sounded excited.

“Yeah please come here, noona.”

 

Daniel spent an hour waiting for his noona at the mart near his house. She hadn’t shown up yet, Seongwoo showed up instead.

“How is your life? You look so boring.” He asked, sitting next to him.

“My life is so Indian drama. I am bored though. I had no one to walk with on tomorrow :< My step sister is planning some parties with her girlfriend now. I am jealous with her.” said Daniel.

“Sakura kept rejecting me too. Let go out again.”

“Cool!!”

And they agreed to date again. Both of them started eating together and had some fun talk; meanwhile, Nayeon who just came dropped out the package of noodles in her hands and looked at her taken brother.

“Daniel, you are in relationship again? Who will have meal with noona on tomorrow?” she looked upset and almost cried.

“I’m sorry, Noona. You should eat alone in order to meet someone. I am busy dating now.” Said the brother.

“You are so cruel.” Nayeon just ran away.

 

An hour later

Seongwoo got a call from some random girl and asked him out on Christmas Day.

“You, cheater. Let break up again.” Daniel kicked Seongwoo’s , making him fall to the ground and he just left.

“I’m going back to my sister. No one is better than sibling. She is always there for me.” He spoke while he was walking toward her house.

As soon as he arrived at her gate, he saw her with a man.

“Noona, let go out tomorrow. I decided to break up now.” He told her and looked at that man too.

“I’m sorry, Daniel ah. Noona is back to my ex. We are going on date tomorrow. Let noona give you some money and enjoy eating alone tomorrow.” Nayeon walked to him and gave him some money.

“You see a man better than brother? Okay, now you are buying my love with money? I really hate your money, I will spend it all. Never keep it with me!!” Daniel grabbed that money and ran away.

 

At home

Seongwoo tried to call Daniel and explained what had happened. But he refused to talk to him.

Gaywon came to his room and asked what happened. If he didn’t back to Seongwoo, who would he date on tomorrow?

“I am going to date SAKURA… YOU ALL WAIT AND SEE. I WILL GIVE MYSELF A PRESENT.. DATING SAKURA IS MY CHRISTMAS GIFT” he screamed out.

“No, you can’t be straight again. You are gay..!!” Gaywon was against it.

“Get lost, I will be straight on tomorrow. Tell Seongwoo too, I’m going to date Sakura” he said clearly.

“NOOOOOOO YOU CAN’T ”

He pushed her out and closed the door.

“I’m really going to date Sakura on tomorrow.” He talked to himself and went to his desk.

Daniel started turning on his laptop and doing something.

25 December

Christmas Day came. Seongwoo was alone and kept thinking if Daniel started dating Sakura today.

Last night, Gaywon had called him and told that Daniel would be with Sakura. She felt sorry for him.

 

Was he really meant it?

Christmas Day was no fun anymore. He felt lonely and no one talked to him. Seongwoo walked around the city, watching many couples were having fun. He started thinking again if Daniel was doing good with Sakura.

 

While he was being hopeless, he suddenly saw Sakura and Chaeyeon were having a sweet dinner together at a restaurant.

He saw them through the glass wall.

“Shouldn’t she be with Daniel now? Why is she with Chaeyeon?” He couldn’t calm anymore and went to there to ask them.

“Sakura, aren’t you dating Daniel?” he immediately asked.

“What? I am with Chaeyeon now. We are couple. Why am I dating Daniel? Don’t spread rumors” she looked shocked and refused quickly.

She was worried if Chaeyeon confused this.

“So where is Daniel? -0- he is lost all day.” He asked curiously.

“He is your ex. How can I know? I’m busy dating, leave us alone.” She chased him away.

“Okay…” Seongwoo left the place and started calling Daniel.

Why did he lie him?

He finally picked up.

“Dude, where are you? Why you suddenly got lost?” he spoke immediately when the other side picked up the call.

‘I’m dating Sakura now.’ Daniel told him.

“How can you date Sakura when I saw her with Chaeyeon? Stop lying to me.”

‘I’m really dating Sakura. We are watching a movie together…’

“Where are you now?”

‘At home.’

“Wait for me there… I am going to see it myself. You, liar!”

Seongwoo spent 10 minutes to arrive at Daniel’s house. As soon as he came, he saw Daniel’s family was having dinner together including Yujin.

“Hi, ex step brother-in-law” Gaywon greeted him

“Fathers, he was step brother’s ex-boyfriend” she told her fathers.

“Oh is that you? Wow you are really good looking. You should make up with Daniel back. I like you already.” Daniel’s father nodded.

“Yujin let eat this.” Gaywon helped her girlfriend’s some food.

“Why did you two break up?” the step father of Daniel asked.

“Father, let them make up. We should leave them alone.” The step sister tried to help out her ex step brother in law.

“Well, where is Daniel? -_-” Seongwoo tried to hold his awkwardness and asked.

“Oh, he is in his room. He didn’t come down for a whole day already. Just bring some snake and juice there. I wonder what he was doing all day. You should come to watch him.” The sister told him.

“Okay” the guy bowed greeting them and left to the upstairs.

He knocked Daniel’s door and asked him to open.

Daniel was in T-shirt and shorts, opening the door for his ex.

“What are you doing here and where is Sakura you are dating?” Seongwoo looked around and saw nothing beside, Daniel’s laptop was open and some snack on his desk.

“I am dating her now. I will let you see… come here” he dragged his hand and walked toward the laptop.

 

Seongwoo was a bit curious and started reading something on the screen.

 

……… Story: My Love Sakura ………

Writer: Kang Daniel

 

…… Storyline: Daniel and Sakura first met on the cherry blossom season. The weather was nice, wind blew slowly, leading some smell to the couple.

Daniel, the most handsome man in the world, suddenly noticed the woman once. Sakura just saw Daniel at the first sight, she suddenly fell in love with him.

‘Hi, I’m Sakura. Do you want to date me?’ she walked to him and asked politely.

‘Are we meant to be?’ Daniel held her hands and looked into her eyes.

Both of them were falling in love so much.

Their families were happy for them.

‘Sakura chan, you are the luckiest woman in the world. You know, my step brother is really perfect man. Please take care of him’ Gaywon cried of joy because she was happy to see her brother found a perfect woman.

Since that time, they had a great time together like…. Etc….. blah blah blah….

 

Seongwoo finished the story and turned his weird look to Daniel

“I never read such a story before. Did you write it yourself all day? Is this what you told me you were dating Sakura? =_=”

“What else? I am seeing a movie with her now. Let me write something more.” Daniel got his chair and continued typing his story.

 

While Daniel was writing, Seongwoo was reading too. He suddenly wanted to date Chaeyeon too.

Seongwoo couldn’t calm anymore, so he took out his laptop from the bag and started writing his story with Chaeyeon.

 

In the end, both of them weren’t gays anymore. They were dating with Sakura and Chaeyeon in the stories they wrote.

The end