Annual Xmas date night

Magic Double Date Night Xmas Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi and merry Christmas everyone. As I mentioned before here is my magic double date night Christmas edition. Seulrene and joyri like to exchange gifts with one another as well as with their respective spouses. But well maybe two ppl forgot some gifts.


 

It’s nearing Christmas and it’s one of the most festive and special times of the year, or at least it is in the human realm where Joohyun and her wife Seulgi are currently residing for the time. They normally split their time accordingly between their home here and in the magical realm. Not including anytime Joohyun spends in her own realm with her wife sometimes, or whenever Seulgi goes back to visit her original home to pay respects to her fallen tribe members. But as they are home in the human realm. The couple are just Kang Seulgi and Joohyun a famous movie studio owner and her model-actress wife. Without anyone knowing they’re really a werewolf and succubus.

 

Christmas is also where they have a small get together here at their house where they exchange gifts with Sooyoung and Yerim. The two couples also do their own things too, however they will have their usual get together Christmas style. Joohyun has come to enjoy a lot of the human traditions here and she will go all out with their little gathering. The house is already decorated with Christmas lights, a huge tree with all sorts of ornaments, and she’s even got that Christmas drink eggnog.

 

Joohyun has checked her list many times and still she feels like somehow she’s forgot something. Oh well, it’ll come to her soon hopefully before a few days when Sooyoung and Yerim come over for their gathering. For now the raven wants to get back into bed to cuddle with her precious, loving, teddy bear of a wolf. The succubus returns to their bed to find Seulgi asleep or at least she looks asleep. Joohyun knows the differences in when her wife is actually asleep or not. Joohyun plops down gently on her slightly taller wife and starts kissing her. She knows the brunette isn’t actually asleep.

 

“Hon, open your eyes.”

 

“I’m sleeping.” Seulgi tells her. Joohyun chuckles and kisses her neck instead. She knows there’s a particular spot there that always gets her werewolf in the mood. The groan is instant and too ual in nature.

 

“Hyun…”

 

“You need to get up so you can properly cuddle me.”

 

Seulgi opens her eyes and moves for Joohyun to lay next to her. One of the best ways to cuddle is in the half-spoon position where she can lay on Seulgi’s chest and feel up her abs. Sometimes she’ll whisper in her ear and try to make out too.

 

“It’s almost Christmas soon.” Joohyun speaks with a soft kiss to her earlobe.

 

“Yeah, I’m glad we do Christmas here at our place. Soo and Yerim have Halloween hands down.”

 

“No one does Christmas like us. I bought this really y Mrs. Claus outfit that I want you to rip off me, literally.”

 

“Naughty, Hyunnie.”

 

Joohyun grins. “Oh, you know it.” The shorter woman laughs amused. Those naughty parts of their Christmas celebration are what’s going to be worth it as well. Joohyun is zoning out thinking about all that hot with her wife that she nearly misses what Seulgi says.

 

“What?”

 

“I said I hope Soo and Yerim like the gifts I’ve got for them.”

 

“Gifts?” The raven thinks. Now she remembers what it is that she forgot. The succubus mentally facepalms. She doesn’t have a gift for her wife. Of all things to forget. How in hell did she not remember getting Seulgi something.

 

“Oh, !”


 

Meanwhile, across town at the Park’s residence. Yerim is trying to work on music in her home studio. There’s a new group she’s just signed to the label and she usually likes to have a hand in the music. The vampire is barely strumming chords on her guitar when the front door bursts open.

 

“Hi, darling!” Sooyoung shouts. “Happy early Christmas!”

 

“Soo!” Yerim shouts back. “What the hell are you doing? It’s nowhere near Christmas and…” The blonde stops because her wife is dressed in a very tight, red, skimpy outfit that is showing off every single curve of her body. Not to mention there is a whip attached and then a cute Santa Claus hat that throws all the iness off some.

 

“Do you like it? I had you in mind when I picked it up.” The witch saunters over in a slow and sensual manner. Yerim nods that she likes the outfit as she isn’t blind and knows how hot her wife is.

 

“Can I ask why you’re wearing it now, instead of on Christmas?”

 

“I just wanted your opinion on it.” Sooyoung speaks and sits down in the vampire’s lap. She sits facing her and quickly pulls her lips to her own for a kiss. Yerim returns the kiss and forgets about her work. Sooyoung always does this and distracts her away from her work.

 

“Soo…” The vampire whines some when they break away. “I was working.”

 

“You can work later, why would you work when you have me!”

 

“You’re ridiculous.”

 

“You knew that before we got married. Anyway, my y CEO.” Sooyoung smiles and fixes her shirt collar. “Ready for Joohyun and Seul’s little gathering. I hope they like the gifts I got for them.”

 

“What?” The shorter woman pauses.

 

“The gifts. You know we all exchange gifts with one another there like always. Where is your head, babe.”

 

Yerim’s head is with the fact that she doesn’t have a gift for her wife. How the hell did she forget that? She’s screwed if she doesn’t get something for Sooyoung before the get together. Luckily for the vampire she isn’t the only one who’s forgotten. She finds out the following day when Joohyun shows up at the company. The raven is dressed in shades and dark clothing looking as if she is trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. Yerim takes one look at her and laughs.

 

“What are you supposed to be?”

 

“I’m supposed to be making sure Seulgi doesn’t catch me out here. I forgot her Christmas gift, and I know you also forgot one for Sooyoung too.”

 

“Hey, don’t go reading my mind with that freaky mind !”

 

The succubus chuckles and promises she will stop. However, since they both need gifts for their significant others they should probably work together. Joohyun tells her they need to go shopping.

 

“Are you insane? Shopping with such little time before Christmas? We won’t find anything good, Joohyun.”

 

Joohyun knows it’s probably likely they won’t find anything good. But Seulgi and Sooyoung are still their wives whom they both love very much. Are they not worth getting gifts for.

 

“We have to try, Yerimie. You know they already have gifts for us. Do we not love them?”

 

The CEO looks hesitant for all of a few moments. It is truly like a suicide mission trying to go out and shop now. Joohyun isn’t wrong because she loves Sooyoung, and without a doubt Sooyoung has a gift for her already.

 

“Alright, but if I die…”

 

“You’re already dead, vampire!”

 

The two friends chuckle at their silliness and Yerim tells her assistant she will be back soon, if not they better name a new CEO soon. Her assistant was hoping that her boss was kidding. The look on the vampire’s face told her maybe she’s probably being serious. The pair get into Joohyun’s maserati which is custom made purple.

 

“New car?” Yerim asks.

 

“Yes, my Seul gave this to me. Do you know why?”

 

“No, why?”

 

“Because she’s ing rich!” Joohyun cracks up in that loud and sometimes annoying laughter that makes Yerim smack her in the arm.

 

“Something is very wrong with you, Bae Joohyun.”

 

“Hey!” Joohyun shouts. “It’s Kang Joohyun and don’t you ever forget it. No, but seriously. It was recently the anniversary of our first date, so she got this for me. She’s so sweet that way, and it’s why no matter what I’m getting her a gift before Christmas.”

 

“Yeah, I hear you. I can’t believe I forgot this year. Time just got away from me, let’s get going you monster!”

 

“Mean vampire!” Joohyun sticks her tongue out and laughs before driving off. Yerim hopes they’ll be able to find something for their spouses, otherwise there could be hell to pay. When Sooyoung woke up that morning she had texted Seulgi to tell her what she already knew. It’s why the two of them met around 1 that afternoon for lunch. Seulgi dressed casually showing that she’s just been home for today and not working. Sooyoung works as a lawyer but that’s more in the magical realm.

 

“Hey, wolfie!” Sooyoung waves from her seat at the restaurant.

 

“Soo, really?”

 

“Yes, really. Anyway, sit and order whatever you want, my treat.”

 

“You’re sure that Yerim forgot your Christmas gift?” The monolid woman asks as soon as she sits. Sooyoung nods as she knows her wife better than anyone. It was too obvious to her that something was up with Yerim.

 

“I’m positive.”

 

“Hyun forgot too, I could tell.”

 

“See, they’re both good for nothing. We should dump them and go find new and more suitable wives.”

 

Seulgi laughs at the exaggerated expression on the witch’s face. She knows Sooyoung doesn’t actually mean that. There is no one else either she or Sooyoung could possibly be with but Joohyun and Yerim. They talk over their food and when the tea gets there the auburn-haired woman frowns at how cold it is.

 

“It’s cold.” She takes her fingertips and heats up the kettle that’s now much warmer from her fire.

 

“Let’s not be too hard on them, Soo. You know they are out there now trying to find gifts for us.”

 

The witch knows without a doubt that’s exactly what’s happening. She and Seulgi will give them a break and act completely surprised and blown away by their thoughtfulness.


 

 

It was hell. There was no other word to describe what Joohyun and Yerim were currently going through. Stores were packed and full of humans. Everyone fighting over things and pushing. Not to mention all the screaming and cursing going on. Joohyun doesn’t even think that things get this bad in her own realm, and that says something.

 

“They are barbaric!” The succubus tells the vampire who agrees.

 

“They are humans.”

 

“Let’s make this quick. I kind of have an idea of what to get for Seul.”

 

“I know where I have to go for Soo. Alright, let’s go.”

 

The friends make their way through the crowds which hadn’t been easy in the least. Yerim was half tempted to turn into a bat to get through all the humans. She ultimately decided against it at least for the time being. The store she wanted to go in was a jewelry place. She could probably find something pretty and shiny for her witch. Everyone else seemed to have the same idea and it was jam packed.

 

“Maybe she doesn’t need jewelry.” Yerim decides she will look elsewhere for now. For Joohyun she had a few ideas on what to get for Seulgi. Her wife is a huge gamer and there is a really nice gaming equipment that would be good for Seulgi. Joohyun asks at the counter and the clerk laughs at her.

 

“Oh, yeah right! We sold out of that entire set a few days ago. You’re welcome to try another store, ma’am.”

 

Something tells the succubus that the man is lying to her. For all Joohyun knows he’s hiding more in the back. It’s time to get the truth. She looks at him with black eyes that puts him into an immediate trance.

 

“You’re going to go in the back and bring me the last one you’ve got stashed there, right?”

 

“Oh, yes ma’am.”

 

When he walks away from her Joohyun grabs a few of the video games she knows her wife would love and waits patiently for him to return. There is everything she could possibly need for her wife. The expensive and comfortable gaming chair, bluetooth headsets, extra controllers, remotes, and a keyboard too. Joohyun pays the man and as she is telling him the address to where it needs to be shipped. She swears she saw a bat flying by with a shiny diamond necklace in . But that couldn’t be, right?

 

“Yerim?”

 

Joohyun finishes paying for the gift for Seulgi and hurries to where she saw that bat. But by the time she leaves the store she sees Yerim fighting with a human over an expensive red luggage set.

 

“Let go!” Yerim complains.

 

“No, I saw it first!”

 

“I need this for my wife!”

 

“I need this for my husband!”

 

“My wife is more important than your husband. Now let go or I’ll bite you!” Yerim flashes her fangs and that’s enough to send the other woman screaming. Joohyun sighs as this was so not what today was meant to be about. They do manage to make it out of the store in one piece.

 

“Was that you with the necklace?”

 

“Duh, you know it was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter