...I gave you my heart

Last Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two hours travel seems like a minute, Nakamoto Yuta thought as he watch the clouds go by from the airplane window. He didn't really expect to go back to the country where he promised himself that he will never go back to. As if he had a choice... His sister needs him and of course he couldn't say no to her. 

As he stepped off the plane, he found some differences from the last time he was here. Starting from the vendo machines, decorations, ceilings and walls, he noticed the changes and renovations happened. He didn't intend to memorize the structure of the airport but that is the only thing to distract him from crying during that time. 

When he was about to exit from the arrival area, he accidentally bumped to a running toddler. Yuta got scared when the kid fell on his bottoms and cried. "Hey, I'm sorry.. oh my god.." He exclaimed. 

"Daaaddyyyy!!!" The kid cried out louder and this made Yuta tense up. 

"Hey.. stop crying.. I.. Everyone's looking at me right now." He looked at the judging passersby and helped the toddler to stand up. He kneeled down to reach the kid's level and wipe his tears away. "Look, where is your mommy? or daddy?" The kid didn't answer instead, he shook his head left and right while wiping his own tears with the back of his hand cutely. 

"Do you want me to find them?" He didn't want to do this since he's gonna be late for his appointment with his sister but he couldn't let this kid alone, can he? The toddler nods his head and Yuta held on his left wrist. He looked at the passersby again, hoping that someone is looking for the lost child. 

 

 

A few minutes had passed and still no one's looking for the kid. He decided to bring him to the customer service to help him find the parents of the child but the kid keeps on crying while he's walking. Probably, he knew that he's missing and it's frustrating Yuta even more. He brought the kid to the vendo machine instead and bought him a snack to eat, hoping that it will shut him up for awhile. Yuta thanked all the heavens up there when the toddler did stopped crying. He kneeled down again to face the kid and asked him some questions. 

"Hey, what is your name?" Yuta started. The kid looked up to meet his eyes and gladly answered. "Nana." 

"How old are you?" The kid named Nana raised his hand and gestured five. Yuta took note of the info and asked him another one. "Do you know where you live?" Sadly, the toddler shook his head again. 

"I'll leave you to the customer service. Your parents might be looking for you." Yuta said but the kid is starting to whine again. He sighed and decided to join the kid in sitting beside him. 

Almost an hour had passed and he just formed a great bond with the kid. He doesn't even know why he keeps on telling his personal issues to the toddler but the kid is so willing to listen and maybe he just want someone to hear him out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter