Edn

Infidelity

Infidelity: the action or state of being unfaithful to a spouse or other ual partner.

Warning - cursing and bad language had been use ahead. 

 

 

"It's hurt"

"Why does it hurt so much..."

Hand by his chest as he tried his best to sooth the maddening beats of his hurting heart. As it threatening him to fall into his knees,in the cold white snow that keep falling onto the group, he keep standing by the cold building hiding from the people that had him broken-down.

"You don't love me... Siwon ah"

With all his energy that left in his body, he turn his feet around, walking away from the scene that had left him broken. The scene that make him confirm the love of his life are no longer his. The scene of Siwon, his dear boyfriend kissing another person who he sure was someone he too, dearly love.

He, Kim Jongwoon or called as Yesung by his bandmate had known his fate after he had received a phone call by someone he didn’t know, telling on his boyfriend infidelity. Though he had his hard time to believe the stranger's call, one picture of the now ex boyfriend had enough to make him ran towards the scene despite him being half sick for that day.

With so little energy that had left after the heart wrenching scene, he manage to arrive to the dorm, where his dear dongsengs who he had trust the most waiting him after his call.

"Hyung...."

He look up and found two of his donsengs waiting for him with open arm. Both with eyes filling with sympathy and rage.

"Come here hyung..." said Ryeowook, joined by Sungmin who already had tears in his eyes.

 The hesitant in Yesung’s eyes got both of them running and crushing the older in big hug.

"Wo--wookie...minnie... He lies to me..." said him between his sobbing. Soon his legs stagger from keeping him to stand by himself.  The two dongsengs knew it, they lead him into his old room where now only left empty.

"It's okay, hyung. Cry. Please let it out. We here for you." said Sungmin, caressing the older in loving manner.

It was shocking enough for the two of them after the older had wailing through the phone call about the infidelity one of their member. The knew it would end up worst once they receive the call. Yesung never cried to this extant. Yes he had cried before but it was too bizarre for him to be this broken. Let alone throwing himself into his donsengs with puffy face.

"He... He... He was kissing.. I-i saw him with Heechul hyung..." the stuttering and sobbing almost broke down Ryeowook but the smaller refuse to cry his heart out,trying to be strong for the older to lean by.

"Heechul hyung? Are you sure it's him?"  said Sungmin who then got pinched by Ryeowook for asking at the wrong moment.

They feels a nod in their arm,the older had his head resting in between their chest, refuse to let go of the two as he cry his heart out.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'll avenge that horse for making you cry hyung... I bet if Kyuhyun heard about this, he will beat that horse to the pulp. Now, you should rest first. You still sick and we don't know for how long you had been out there." said Ryeowook with a warm smile. 

Both of them helping the older taking of his coat and change him into more warmer attire for him to rest. Ryeowook stay with the older until he was lulled to sleep, feeling the comfort by the younger patting on his head.

After making sure of the older deep into his slumber,  both of them quietly went out to the living room.

"Finally." said Sungmin that had Ryeowook smile sheepishly. 

"Are we doing the right thing?" the younger ask, face full of guilty and concern. 

"Yes. We need him to know the real Siwon. That bastard had been lying to him since ever. You don't want him to realize it when it was already too late right?" said Sungmin, cupping the younger face.

"I know... I hope he realize that there's someone who willing to die for him hyung.  I mean if that brat won't make any move, we have to help him. And Yesung hyung deserve a better person. So... Who's gonna tell that evil about this?" Ryeowook shivering after he was reminded by their maknae’s wrath whenever something happen to his beloved hyung.

"Ah... I don't want to face him. Let's use Donghae instead, okay?" both of them giggling, feeling giddy by the plan of making the oblivious member as their scapegoat. 
.
.
.

"He did what!?"

'Bingo!' Sungmin’s cheering from the inside. He knows well how the younger would react if everything was tied to his favorite hyung. It was the next day, after Jongjin and comes to pick up the sick Yesung he had commit the dreadful plan of using his dear oblivious dongseng. 

"Shhh! Don't be so loud! Leeteuk hyung still didn't know about this! Siwon and Heechul hyung gonna be so dead meat if that eomma knows. So you can only tell Kyuhyun about this,okay?" and so he continues to cheer off. The clueless dongseng nod vigorously, with wrath in his hesd, he stomped off to the maknae’s room.

"Kyuhyun!" Donghae open the door to the maknae’s den harshly. 

"What.." said Kyuhyun, eyes still focusing on the beloved psp.

"You wouldn't believe what i heard just now!!!!" said Donghae dramatically, pacing around inside the small room.

"Yeah i wouldn't."  said Kyuhyun nonchalantly, still ignoring the older babling until he heard Yesung's name. "Could you repeat that?"

"What? Oh, i was furious and mad." 

"No! The other one?"

"The other one?"

"Why you so---!!! About Yesung hyung!" shouts Kyuhyun, feeling frustrated by the slow hyung.

"Siwon cheat on Yesung hyung." only then Donghae realize. He should have known not to tell the maknae anything about his hyung being hurt,let alone by the older significant other.

"s..."
.
.
.

It's monday. The members were having dance practice for their next come back. Everything went well except for half of the members with mixed feelings. 

It was not long until the leader feel the darkened mood by few members in between resting time. By his own inspection, he had seen Yesung looking all gloomy together with Ryeowook and Sungmin although the group vitamin look more irritated from the others. Donghae was cowering near Eunhyuk while glancing toward their maknae once in awhile. The maknae?  He was the one polluted the air with darkened glare.

'Does something happen while I'm not around? ' thought Leeteuk curiously. He soon realizes something was off with the others too. The only thing that was taken a common in their looks was the glare they were throwing towards the group visual, Siwon. The said person still oblivious to his surrounding as he keep chattering with Heechul. 

"Tssk... He didn’t even try to hide it..." Sungmin muttering in irritation. 

 "It's okay, minnie ah. I wanna see how long he can keep that act. I want him to say it by himself.."  said Yesung softly, eyes already watered by the hurtful scenes of his boyfriend who still didn't acknowledge the surrounding yet.

"Siwon ah... You better go to Yesung. He's gonna realize something was wrong."  Heechul whisper to the younger. Heck he already knows what had happen judging from the members eyes.

"Eh? Ah..yeah. I'll go now..." Siwon hesitantly walk towards Yesung. 

", he's coming towards us! What should we do?" said Ryeowook frantically. 

With few meters left until Siwon reaching the older, the maknae decide to step in between the two, irritate by the tall attitude. 

"Not so fast" said Kyuhyun, Grabbing the older hands away to avoid him from coming close to Yesung. 

"Oh kyu. What is it?"

"Wipe that clueless act from your disgusting face." said Kyuhyun with cold tone.

"Kyuhyun!  Manners!"  shouts Yesung, trying to avoid the problem the maknae about to make. He feels a pull in both arm by Ryeowook and Sungmin. "Guys?" said him but the two only pull him away while shaking their head.

"Listen. Break up with him now or face the consequence." The maknae said,spitting venom with disgusted face.

"What are you talking about?" said Siwon, feeling uneasy by the younger tone.

"I told you to wipe that innocent face of yours! You think we didn’t know what you had done all this time?! Tssk religious man my !" shout Kyuhyun with redden face.

"Cho Kyuhyun!  Language! He's your hyung!" said Heechul. 

Donghae walk towards Kyuhyun and crossing his arm around his chest with face scrunching in furious. 

"Seriously hyung?! With thing had become like this you still trying to play innocent?  We know what you did behind our back. No, behind Yesung hyung's back! You don't know how broken he had become because of you two ill mannered people!" shout Donghae in rage. He had been watching the two acting lovey dovey all day and it's irk him how hurtful Yesung look all the time.

"What... I don't kno---"

"Oh yes you are! Stop this act at this moment!  Tell the truth or I'll tell them and make it more worst than this!" said Kyuhyun, eyeing the keader who seems confused by the scene. 

'Wait... What?' thought Leeteuk. Only then he saw Yesung in the corner with two other members. The lead vocal had facing back from the scene with shoudler shaking harshly. From what he can see was the younger had been taking the scene badly whilst the two try their hard to calm him down.

He sigh and come to his own conclusion for the group couple. 

"ENOUGH!" 

The leader shouts had them taken aback. Four of them had been making scenes in the middle of the practice room, inviting unnecessary viewer.

"Four of you! Follow me! Yesung!  You too!" 

"No. Not him.  Give him a space. Only four of us is enough to settle this." said Kyuhyun, halting the okder from getting towards Yesung. 

Leeteuk saw the real meaning of the maknae and agreed. Before leaving with the leader, Kyuhyun walk towards Yesung who had been crying by Sungmin’s shoulder.

"Hey. It's gonna be okay. You have us okay?" said Kyuhyun softly, caressing the older hair while sneakily peck on the older forehead. 

"Sneaky bastard!" giggles Ryeowook. 

.
.

The four of them had kneel on the floor by the order of the leader. The look on the older face had them obeying whatever reason he had. 

"Now Siwon.  Explain what had you done to Yesung" 

"What? I didn’t do anything!  This brat--" his protest got halted by Heechul who feel guilty by his gut.

"Tell them the truth..." said Heechul, eyes pleading for the younger to admit their wrong.

"Hyung...." Siwon finally catch on of the maknae’s wrath.

"Tell him dammit! No need to hide you embarrassement!" said Kyuhyun angrily, hands clenching hard from the two's act.

"Be patience"  Donghae try to calm the maknae,afraid of the leader wrath. 

Siwon carefully turn to Leeteuk, feeling wrenched by the sudden guilty.

"Hyung..  I... I'm sorry..." said him,head lowered from the older glare. "I've done wrong to Yesung hyung... I didn't mean to.." 

"Didn't mean to? Huh easy to say like that When you didn't mean to kiss someone eles while your boyfriend watch from afar huh? Why? Because you didn't know he will catch onto you guys having a scandal behind his back?!" said Kyuhyun, become impatience from the older truth.

"The what!? Siwon what the hell!!! You cheat on Yesung!?"  shoust Leeteuk furiously.  The chair inside the meeting room had become his victim of wrath. The sound of kicked chair had Siwon and Heechul shivering, scared by Leeteuk anger.

"I trusted you Heechul...  Why did you do this? You didn't just hurting Yesung.  You hurt your boyfriend feelings... Just because he's not here doesn't mean you can do this.. Stupid ! Gosh! Why did you guys even thinking of such thing! Kyuhyun!  Donghae!  Go back! I need few moments with this two!" Upon Leeteuk's order,the two younger members had frantically running towards the practice room back.

"I hope you guys see this coming."
.
.
.

It's been hours since they had came back to the dorm with both Heechul and Siwon had cheeks red from the older punishment. Yesung felt guilty for the two but everytime he had the chance to approach the two, others would pulled him back from taking his sympathy for the two punished members. 

That evening had Siwon declared his break up with Yesung after it was demanded not just by Kyuhyun but also by majority of the members who feels sorry for Yesung. It was hard on Siwon’s part. The taller actually never had any though of letting go the older. Though the reason was unclear to him as he countlessly cheats on the older, his heart refuse to let go of the man who had him head over heel for years.

Yesung on the other part accept it gladly. His heart had long gone, too far gone into forgiving the younger for his cheating. The only thing had done since the break up was locking himself inside his room with only the maknae, Ryeowook and Sungmin who can have the access to his room,not forgetting the eomma band.

"Hyung?" Kyuhyun have taken upon himself to check on the older once in awhile, not letting Yesung to be alone as he crying his guts out.

"Shh.. It's okay. I'm here." he hug the bundle of blanket and rocking their body back and forth. 

"Emmm...Kyu....." a soft whine made it to Kyuhyun's ear.  The cute whiny voice had Kyuhyun smiles warmly. 

"Yes hyung?"

"I want some ice cream..." Yesung popped out form his blanket and look into the younger eyes pleading.

If it wasn't for the older suffering, Kyuhyun would have eat the older up after the looks on Yesung were too inviting for him. Eyes too puffy from hours of crying, cheeks blushing madly with lips pouting inches to Kyuhyun's liking.

"Okay, want me to go buy it or you want to go with me?" he said softly, patting the older head.

"No... You go. I'm too embarrass by my ugly face now..." Yesung muttered shyly, suddenly ashamed by his possibly ugly cried face.

"Haha okay, anything for my baby hyung!" Kyuhyun said with a peck on the older cheeks before ran towards the door.

"Yah! Aish. You have no manners brat!" shouts Yesung while throwing a pillow towards the maknae.

A few second later, Kyuhyun's head pop out from the door frame again.

"Oh what flavor?"  said Kyuhyun. 

"You know what i like."

"Yeah. I know."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: miss me? Ahaha