fin

Big Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong never expected that he had a very happy life now. He also did not expect that he would be happy with the person he deemed would not look him straight. But he's here, smiling happily with the one he loves most. Because he is not a good and beautiful person like everyone else. He was once a man who likes to have fun all the time, swapping his partner and he is not ashamed to admit it all because he is a playboy after all. But when he’s met Yunho, his whole world has changed drastically and he wants to be a better person for that man. And unexpectedly, Yunho wants to be part of his life, Jaejoong could not ask for anything more.

 

Jaejoong likes Yunho for many things, but his hands make Jaejoong feel a certain way. Jaejoong hummed, touching his husband’s right hand as he sat in the Yunho’s lap. The two sat in the floor while watching a movie Jaejoong loved because it’s hard to get the time that they could stay up all night and do something together. Yunho was so busy with his work and hardly got free time to spend it with his family but tomorrow he could spend his holiday with his family.

 

“What are you doing, Joongie?” asked Yunho, lightly rubbed his chin on Jaejoong’s shoulder when a laugh peeled out.

 

“You have big hands you know.” said Jaejoong, smiling.

 

“Is that so?”

 

Jaejoong nodded his head, pressing his hand on the big index fingers. Grasping Yunho’s fingers with his.

 

“Yes. And you can do a lot of things with these big hands…especially to me…” Yunho laughed, patting one of Jaejoong’s hand with his free hand.

 

“If you insist, Joongie.”

 

Jaejoong yelped, feeling the big hand touch his throat and the other slipping underneath his shirt. Jaejoong could feel that Yunho’s smiling on his neck. Yunho kissed and his wife’s neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter