| Extension |

Don't kiss me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please don't kiss me" I begged again in his embrace. I didn't want to reject him, I just wasn't sure of anything. My eyes met his. With misty-eyes he grabbed my head and pulled it almost to his. Just almost. Escaping from his grip was impossible. "Forgive me" and so I felt his soft lips on mine. 

To be exactly it was a short peck, where only the lips would touch itself for about 5 seconds. I didn't knew what to say or do so that I just could stare back at him. Confused, of course. I expected it to be more intensive. "Damn! I need more" and so I felt his lips once again on mine, but this time he managed to last it longer. When his right hand massaged my neck the other place itself on mine. How long didn't he move? Still confused I awaited his soft lips to move somehow. I actually didn't knew what to anticipate since I wasn't experienced but I certainly knew that a good kiss would be with more movements of both of us. So why didn't he move? He broke the kiss. Was he kidding me? I felt really uncomfortable with this kisses. He was joking right. Girls were talking about what a good kisser he actually was and what was that? He was fooling me around. I shouldn't have trusted his words or actions. Allways beeing stupid teenage girl aka me. 

Irritated I looked down to my nails. I just wanted this moment to pass. I hope he could laugh his off. So I waited a little bit too long till I looked up at him. RM only was returning my stare amused. With a slight smirk he only shook his head in disbelieve. "Do I have to make every move?" 

And then it happened the real kiss.For the first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter