Christmas Day

Merry Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eun woke up to a beautiful sight in the living room which she couldnt hold her smile. 

"Appa i want to put the star on top. Carry me please." Her eldest 4 years old daughter, Na Eun said to her father.

Sehun carry Na Eun up to put the star on top of the big christmas tree that he bought to decorate with his daughters.

On the couch, 2 years old Ha Eun is lying on the couch drinking her milk made by her father and also looking at her sister and father decorating the christmas tree.

"We finally done decorating the christmas tree. Give me a five" Sehun said hi fiving Na Eun.

"It does look beautiful" Ga Eun speak up after sliently watching her husband and daughters.

Turning to the beautiful voice that he loves, Sehun get up from the carpet and walk to his wife to give her her morning kiss like they always do.

"Good morning beautiful. Merry Christmas baby" Sehun greeted his wife.

"Good morning mummy and merry christmas." Na Eun ran to her mom greeting her and hugging her legs.

Ha Eun follow her sister as she ran to her mom with the short legs of her holding onto her milk bottle at the same, hugging her mom's legs.

"Good morning to my two princess and merry christmas to you two" Ga Eun greeted carrying Ha Eun in her arms as they sat on the couch infront of the christmas tree admiring the beauty of it.

"What time you do have to leave for rehearsal?" Ga Eun asks looking at her husband whose playing with her hair.

"10:30am." Sehun answer as he bury his head into her shoulder not wanting to leave the three precious girls of his life.

"I will make you a quick breakfast. Eat it before you leave or else you will be hungry." Ga Eun said as she pass Ha Eun to her husband and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Not even a minute since Ga Eun left him with his two daughters in the living room, Sehun gently put HaEun on the couch before going to the kitchen.

Wrapping his arms around Ga Eun and bury his face into her hair. "Oh Sehun stop let me cook. Go out and play with your daughter." Ga Eun warn.

"I dont want to go you three girls here. Its christmas i want stay at home to celebrate this christmas with you and the girls." Sehun whisper.

Turning back facing her husband then cupped his face in her hands and said "Babe we will seeing one another soon. Dont forget we have christmas dinner with you and EXO oppas and our parents."

Sehun just pout at her, Ga Eun pull him closer kissing his pouty lips.

"Mommy mommy when are we going to bake cookies for the people who support appa and samchons?" Na Eun asks walking into the kitchen breaking her mommy and daddy little sweet moment together.

"We will start baking after you have your breakfast." Ga Eun reply smiling at how excited her eldest daughter is.

Smiling widely back to her mommy before running back to the living room feeling excited to bake.

"Go and ready. Breakfast will be ready in afew." Ga Eun instruct before slightly pushing Sehun out of the kitchen.

 

Just in time after Sehun has his breakfast, he has to leave for his rehearsal for SBS Gayo DaeJun.

Giving his wife and his two daughters a kiss before leaving the house leaving the three girls alone. 

GaEun then start baking with her two daughters, teaching them slowly and making the cookies into different shapes that represents the festive season, Christmas Day.

After one and a half hours, they got the cookies ready to give out. Ga Eun guide Ha Eun while Na Eun distribute the cookies into the nice packaging plasic bags then tie it with a ribbon by herself.

Once done, Ga Eun put all the packets of cookies into a big bag for EXO Ls then proceed to clean the messy kitchen.

Changing her daughters into beautiful dress and leggins also making sure to dress them warmly wearing their padded jacket on top of their dress since its cold outside.

 

Ga Eun and her daughters then left the house at 3pm since the concert starts quite early at 5:30pm.

Reaching the venue at 3:45pm parking the car at the parking beside EXO vans as they walk out from the carpark to the EXO L booth.

"Na Eun ah can you hold Ha Eun's hand so that she wont wonder off. Omma has to carry the big bag." Ga Eun instruct her elder daughter with her motherly tone.

"Ha Eun ah unnie will hold your hand so that you wont get lost." Na Eun tell her sister holding her sister's little hands in hers.

The appearance of Sehun's family caught the attention of many fans that are outside of the concert hall venue. 

Crowding around the girls taking pictures and also greeting the kids and Ga Eun. 

Ga Eun greeted back as she urge her daughters to continue walking to the booth. Ha Eun is alittle scare at the amounts of fans crowding around them not used to these kind of situation unlike her unnie.

"Gwenchana Ha Eun keep walking with unnie we will reach there soon." Ga Eun encourage as Ha Eun constantly looking at her mom with her 'scared' eyes

Once they reach the booth set up for them, Ga Eun place the bag on the table and carry Ha Eun up.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I guess you guys already know who we are. *laughs* I know how excited all of you are to see the concert which will start in a hour. As you guys know, today is christmas so me and my two daughters have prepared small christmas gifts. We did not make much so it has limited amount, we are sorry about it. We hope you like the cookies we made and have a merry christmas." Ga Eun said to the crowd of fans infront of their booth.

Lots of compliement start filling in after Ga Eun made her announcement.

"We start distributing the cookies one by one now." Ga Eun announce as the fans started forming a line to collect the cookies.

One by one the fans come forward to collect the cookies from Na Eun and some from Ha Eun who is slowly getting used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter