I got you under my .

m i r o t i c / I got you~ under my .

With his sunglasses carelessly perched on his nose, Yunho was sprinting into the lift with his shirt ed, both sides flapping wildly in the wind.

! If I’m late this round, I can just kiss my million dollars goodbye!

And in his mind, he imagined the stack of notes being given a pair of angelic wings and flying away from him. 

That notion irked him. 

Grasping hold of the railing in the lift for support, he panted slightly as he stared hard at the mini-sized screen in the lift with jumping numbers.

3…

7 more to go!

4…

6 more to go!

He waited impatiently for the next number, however, to his chagrin, it stopped. Totally dead.

Damn! Who is it!

The doors of the lift slid open nosily and unpleasantly, but to his utmost surprise, it revealed a beautiful figure at the lift.

Yunho was awed.

 Yunho scrutinized the beautiful creature who stepped into the lift with elegant, small steps. Ebony black fringe fell over hs forehead naturally, emitting a mysterious aura of charisma from within; his nose was so beautifully prominent; his cheeks were roseate; and, his lips spoke lust. Perched on his nose was a pair of sunglasses similar to his. Yunho could just imagine the pair of alluring eyes behind those sunglasses, an additional flawless feature to his captivating ones.


To Yunho’s surprise, the perfect figure was flashing him a smile. Yunho heard his heart squealing in joy.

And, to his happiness, the masculine figure leaned in close. Yunho was enjoying his idyllic painting when…

Wait a minute! He’s looking kind of familiar! Isn’t he…?

Terrified, Yunho darted glances left and right, looking for a way to escape. To his horror, the door had shut close tightly by then.

“Hi baby,” JaeJoong took off his sunglasses suavely.

“H-hi…” Yunho’s lips were quivering uncontrollably.

“What’s wrong?” JaeJoong was surprised by the drastic change of emotions on Yunho’s face, “Weren’t you very happy to see me just now?”

JaeJoong leaned in closer, pushing Yunho to the wall. With his whole body weight on the railings, Yunho turned his face away from JaeJoong, “I…I…”

“Aww, naughty baby,” JaeJoong hit Yunho in his chest playfully, “Why won’t you admit you’re happy to see me? Look at your cute red face.”

JaeJoong giggled girlishly.

“I…” Yunho gulped down his saliva in fear and he implored for the lift to accelerate faster. 

JaeJoong ignored his stutter and continued to immerse himself deeper in his surreal world. Rudely, he reached up to caressed Yunho’s bare, exposed chest gently, “Omo... Yunho… Are you trying to seduce me….?”

No! You’re the one trying to seduce me! Yunho screamed in his mind as he shut his eyes tightly in fear.

But, the worst has yet to come. It’s just right after this.

It’s coming… Yunho's heart did a countdown fearfully.

But to Yunho's utmost surprise, the bell of the lift rang. Yunho fluttered his eyes open in bouncing happiness as he could not wait to get out before the worst comes. Gathering his things in a fluster, Yunho excused himself, “Sorry, JaeJoong, I got to go.”

“Wait! I’m not done yet!”

Quick! 

 

Yunho scurried out of the lift like a mouse. But, sadly, he wasn’t fast enough.

 


Because, he felt a small pinch on his .

-

“Jung Yunho! You’re late!” The director screamed in his face. Yunho cringed in fear and he waited for punishment quietly.

“Wait a minute, director. I can explain that,” JaeJoong came to his rescue, which was to his dismay and shock. 

At first the director was surprised at the entrance of the great designer, but he nodded his head to hear his explanation. JaeJoong gave a cryptic giggle before whispering into his ears. Yunho thought that he saw the director’s turning white before giggling awkwardly along with JaeJoong.

What the hell did he say?! Yunho eyed JaeJoong suspiciously.

“Alright, Jung Yunho, you may get back to work,” Yunho was stunned for a moment, speechless and motionless. 

“Get back to work, did you hear me?! Change your clothes now and get ready for the photo-shooting session!” The director shouted unpleasantly.

“Go on,” JaeJoong urged with a wink. Yunho gave a shudder before nodding his head vigorously and taking off in another direction. JaeJoong giggled at his cute reaction.

Little did Yunho know that all JaeJoong whispered to the director was, "We had a pretty rough night yesterday."

-

“Smile,” The photographer said, and Yunho flashed his most charismatic smile ever.

“Good,” JaeJoong was pleased with the way Yunho handled his brand of clothes professionally. He could not explain the perplex swirl of emotions overwhelming him then, but could say that Yunho was the perfect one for his clothes. 

Admitting secretly, that series of designs were made especially for Yunho. He had Yunho in mind when he designed them. Or, should he say, he could not get Yunho off his mind for even a second, which explained why he used Yunho as a source of inspiration.

“ier,” The photographer demanded. Yunho moved his body to side slightly, and revealed a little of his bare skin on his stomach.

JaeJoong almost squealed when he caught a peek of Yunho’s six pack. He bit his lips hard as he tried to control himself from rushing forward to give the latter a hug and make him his. 

“Ah…” JaeJoong mumbled to himself as he daydreamed of how good they will look together.

Since when did I fall in love with him…?

Ahh… it must be that time…

-

“Do you really think your brand is really going to make it, sissy?” Another designer, Yoochun, spat. JaeJoong hung his head in embarrassment, as he gripped his designs close to himself.

“I’m telling you, they're never ever going to make it!” Yoochun mocked.

“Shut up!” A suave figure appeared, coming to his rescue. JaeJoong blinked his eyes a few times, unable to believe what he saw.

There, right in front of him, stood the most beautiful creature ever! And, he was really impressed that such a newbie dares to stand up to Yoochun, one of the most well-known designers in Korea, on knowing that he’s putting his job at risk.

“It’s none of your business, little boy,” Yoochun snapped, “Why are you standing up to a sissy?”

Yunho rolled his eyes, “Firstly, he’s not a sissy. Secondly, who give you the rights to comment his designs? Yours aren’t any better.”

“What?!” Yoochun hollered, “Look at mine. They are much better than his!”

“Want to have a bet?” Yunho challenged, “Let me model his clothes. If his brand ever becomes popular, get lost from this company.”

“You’re right. This bet is on.” Yoochun wouldn’t give in either.

JaeJoong just stared at the two in surprise. 

But, indeed, JaeJoong’s designs became very popular within next two years. 

And, soon, JaeJoong fell in love with the only man who supported him all this while.

-

“ier,” The photographer demanded. Yunho did accordingly. But secretly, he was stealing a furtive glance at the beautiful figure sitting on the chair.

Now, in his mind, he really regretted for standing up to JaeJoong then! He didn’t know what made him did that then!

All he knew was that disasters soon followed. As JaeJoong’s brand got more popular, the company demanded that Yunho continues to model for JaeJoong’s designs, making them almost impossible to separate. And, to make things worse, every now and then, JaeJoong would call him and take the initiative to ask him out for a dinner or a movie. What’s horrifying was, JaeJoong always ends their dates with a squeeze on his !

And what's scarier was, he started to have a scary thought of himself falling in love with JaeJoong.

Am I really a gay?

That notion really terrified him. Yunho gave a shudder.

-

Finally, all the photo-shooting ended.

“Yunho ahh,” JaeJoong suddenly appeared beside Yunho and whispered seductively in Yunho’s ears. Yunho gulped down his saliva in nervousness.

Wait a minute? Did I just responded to his seductive voice?! Yunho screamed in his mind.

“S-sorry… I got to go,” Again, gathering all his stuff in a fluster, Yunho ran out of the room. JaeJoong gave chase immediately.

“Yunho…!”

Terrified, Yunho fastened his speed of pressing the button for a lift.

Why isn’t the lift coming?!

“Yunho!”

JaeJoong turned him around and forced him to look into his eyes. Eyes locked.

Yunho blinked his eyes a few times as he stared at the flawless features right before him. He could feel his heart thumping hard against his chest, making his heartbeat almost audible to the whole world.

The lift came, and JaeJoong pulled him into the empty lift.

As the doors of the lift closed quietly behind them, JaeJoong pinned Yunho gently to the wall. Yunho did not put up any struggle, for all his strength was drained out of him the moment JaeJoong gazed him lovingly.

“Yunho ahh… I can’t keep this to myself anymore…” 

His husky voice was slightly melancholic. Yunho could feel the voice eating into his heart.

“Yunho ahh… I like you…” JaeJoong caught a look of Yunho’s widening eyes and quickly added, “You should know that, don’t you?”

Oh yes, I do. I know it from the start.

“Yeah…” Yunho bit his lips nervously.

JaeJoong smiled and pressed a finger onto the latter’s lips, “Alright, don’t say anymore.”

Oh my… what’s he doing next…? JaeJoong was inching closer.

Yunho just stared back, not knowing what to do.

It’s my first kiss! How should I react?

JaeJoong slid his arms around Yunho’s waist gently and took the initiative, guiding Yunho. As their tongues entwined together, Yunho winced slightly because he was still a little scared. JaeJoong took hold of his hand assuringly, giving Yunho a stronger sense of security.

Yunho whined again when he felt JaeJoong’s soft palm on his . 

“Sorry…” JaeJoong apologized, embarrassed, and removed his hand awkwardly. Yunho smiled shyly, “It’s okay.”

With that, Yunho replaced JaeJoong’s hand on his and leaned in close, this time taking the initiative to breathe JaeJoong in.

THE END