final

Heartbreak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lisa-yah.” Chaeyoung lift her left hand and brush those hot tears away from Lisa’s soft cheek but it keeps flowing out.

“Listen to me. Even if you want me as much as I want you, even if we don’t want to separate away from each other, even if we bound to fall to each other, believe me, its better if we keep our self as boss and employee and friends. It will hurt less because we can’t be with each other. It will hurt me so much when I see you walk at the aisle with someone else that is not me. But I know it’s the best decision both of us made because we both were broken. I’m too broken, far from your reach to be repair. You will hurt and broken too, yes. But trust me it will be fix again, you will heal and buried all of this feeling like it doesn’t even exist. You will be happy afterwards.”Chaeyoung smile sadly as she Lisa’s cheek slowly.

“I don’t want to forget! I love you Chaeyoung! Please, I will do anything! Please, please don’t do this.” Lisa plead and hold at the end of Chaeyoung’s coat as her life depend on it. She has too. While she wanted to hold Chaeyoung’s hand that warmly rest on her cheek, she know she can’t, Chaeyoung wouldn’t let her. Chaeyoung shake her head and tried to let go of Lisa’s grip. After sometimes she succeeds.

“I already call Jennie to pick you up. You will be okay Lisa. With or without me.” Chaeyoung slowly steps back before she turn and walk away, leaving Lisa there, cold and broken.

No!No! Please comeback Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Lisa.” Lisa slowly open her eyes and smile immediately to the person in front of her, her beautiful wife, Jennie Kim.

“Morning.” Lisa smile before she lean up to capture those luscious lips that she own for years already and still can’t get enough of it. Jennie gave the same amount as much as Lisa show her how she grateful and need Jennie beside her and she is happy that everything is working for both of them. Jennie is the one who pull away first and tell Lisa they will have morning breakfast in bed as she show her cute breakfast that made Lisa’s eyes glimmering with happiness.

‘I’m happy.’

Lisa and Jennie are happily married. She resigned and following Jennie back to New Zealand and work as free-lance photographer while her wife is a hot lawyer.

Park industry is getting bigger. She often saw Chaeyoung on TV, magazine, on her phone, billboard, everywhere. She hit big after Lisa move away. Yes she is happy with her life right now. She can’t wish for more. But in her heart, she knew it’s always Chaeyoung for the taller girl. Always.

Jennie s nothing but a good person. She help her went through all of this. She knows how much Lisa Loves Chaeyoung. She might not have Lisa whole because she understands that Lisa is also broken beyond repair. So all she can do now is filling the crack with all of her love. It will take forever but that what she promise when they exchange vows years ago. She loves the girl so much and if she has to share, then she is more willing to do that. Lisa thought she is being unfair to her but what could she do? None. At lease she embrace all Jennie can offer to her and she tried her best to give back, not just take. Both were working hard to this relationship and they did it very well.

“it’s Sunday, what should we do?” Lisa said after she wipe with napkin.

“How about go to uncle Jo? I remember he just finish his new resort this week.” Jennie suggest while she start to clean up their lovely breakfast. Lisa smile, liking the idea. She took a hold on Jennie’s chin before she gave a soft peck on her lips.

“Alright love.”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

Park Chaeyoung rub her hands and look around. It’s freezing and she need something to warm her up. There, she saw a cozy looking coffee shop at the resort. She made her pace quicker and once she reach the front door she already feel warm.

“Welcome Miss, please have a seat.” Chaeyoung smile back at the waiter and choose to seat beside the big pan windows beside the entrance because it serve the best view.

“Hi my name is Joanne, our special menu is hot chocolate and cinnamon bun for today and I can guarantee you 100% satisfaction Miss.” The waiter boost.

“Alright I’ll take that.”

“Great! Anything else?”

“No, that’s all Joanne, thank you.” The waiter wrote the order before she excuse herself. Chaeyoung smile at the energetic waiter. It reminds her of someone.

“Hot choco huh?” she mumble and sigh. It’s Lisa’s favorite drink. She look out and saw the snow gently fall from the sky. She took out something from her neck. It was a necklace with star and moon pendant shape. Well it actually a couple item but now she wearing it herself. She remember when she bought this when she and Lisa have a business trip and Lisa keep begging to roam around after the meeting finish. so She comply and while Lisa bouncing around like a little kid, Chaeyoung saw the necklaces and immediately bought it without thinking too much and then she gave it to the latter as a thank you gift for helping her all this time. She even remember she help Lisa wear it, making the girl blush so much while Chaeyoung thought it’s because the night was cold. It’s also happen near Christmas were the both of them watch the first snow fall together. To think again, all this time, Chaeyoung just doing everything impulsively and without her realize it that all her action made Lisa fall for her and she herself does like Lisa’s present around her. She make her comfortable and in peace. Despite She push Lisa away and hurt her, she know she is the one who hurt the most. The pain double after she left that night. It feels like 100 times more painful. It makes her hard to breath for days and can’t concentrate at all.

Chaeyoung was never happy. She always in pain. She got everything she want with a flick on her fingers, she got the fame, the attention and all, but she know that was all fake. They just want a piece of Park Chaeyoung. She is immune to that. But she know, deep inside, she feels like dying. She wants to die. The pain is too much for her.

Since a child, Chaeyoung already lack of love. She is the unwanted child, her mom leave her for another man and her father just care about his carrier, leaving Chaeyoung grown up with maid and nanny who also strict and harsh toward her. She already doing her best but it will be never enough for them. It’s always like that, until one day she realize for how hard she tried, none would care, no one but Lisa.

Lisa for her is like the brightest star that will come at the night so she as the dark moon will not alone. It gave her little hope that she actually deserve to be happy. But then again when she came, she made Chaeyoung feel foreign things that she never felt before and it scares her. It scare her if she really embrace everything that Lisa offer, then she will woke up and realize that was just a dream, that what Lisa did to her because she is just her employee, a friend who pity her, a person who just saw that she need a help. It scare her when her heart start to beat for Lisa, she afraid Lisa will disappointed at her, that she can’t gave what Lisa want from her, what Lisa longed from her. She afraid that in the end everything is not working and leave both of them in great pain. Of course she miss the girl dearly but she know Lisa off without her is the best decision both can made. Of course she heard Lisa is married to Jennie. She know Jennie is the one for her, that she Is the best person for Lisa’s rest of her life. Jennie is affection person and she know the latter is in love with Lisa for a long time and she can’t take away someone’s happiness, that’s why she sacrifice hers so at least people have their happy ending.

“Beb I told you not to run!”

“But the snow will ruin my amazing hairs.”

Chaeyoung snap back from her train thought and look up just to see the person who keep running in her mind almost 24/7 in flesh. She saw how Jennie brushing the snow off from Lisa’s head gently while Lisa look at Jennie lovingly. Yeah this is what she hope for, but to whom she have to tell that this view did tug her heart. The couple actually did take their time being lovely and giving each other peck on the lips before they realize that they have audience and its no other than Chaeyoung making both of them froze. It’s Lisa actually.

“Oh my god Chaeyoung is that you?!” Jennie break the silence and quickly leap on Chaeyoung who is already stand up from her chair embracing her friend.

“Hi Jennie, long time no see.” She casually said and give a gentle pads on her friend’s shoulder. They let go after sometimes and smile to each other presents.

“Are you crazy? It’s too long you dumb .” Jennie give a small punch on the taller’s shoulder making her laugh a little before her eyes shift to the other person who still stood there unmoved.

“You don’t want to give me a hug?” Chaeyoung said awkwardly as Jennie move away. There is no time to jealous because she too, miss Chaeyoung so much so she can predict how Lisa miss the taller girl more. Lisa finally back to earth and quickly hug the taller and cried. Chaeyoung can only give a light pat on Lisa shoulder as she let the girl cried in her arms. To be honest she really missed how Lisa warm body against her.

“I am here.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-

So now both of them sat in front of Chaeyoung who stirring her now almost cold chocolate and heard about what Jennie told her about one of her hilarious case. She listen to the girl while she also conscious that Lisa’s eyes keep train on her, making her feel bit pressure but she hide it really well. She then saw how Jennie Lisa’s hand on the table and saw how those beautiful rings sat on their hands. Her stare got unnoticed for Jennie but Lisa does. She pull her hand away from Jennie making the latter stop talking and look at her wife.

“What’s wrong love?” Jennie is so tentative to Lisa and the girl feels gratef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter