WINTER BREAK SPECIAL CHAPTER

Goodbye Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy Son

Bear, let's talk again later, and just tell them about the meeting later, I forgot to mention it. Also, I have some stuff that I want to talk about, you probably guessed it already, but...yeah later.

 

Seulgi Kang

Sure thing! Just call anytime. For now, get off that bed and eat your breakfast. TTYL. :*

 

— 

 

Wendy woke her niece up before going down. Their parents asked them to wash the dishes, then prepare lunch since they slept in. Later, they'll be going out to dinner meet some of their friends.

 

They got home around 9:00 pm. Wendy already asked Seulgi if she can still call since it's already late there.

 

 

Seulgi Kang calling... 

 

"Okay, she's still up."

 

"Hey bear, you sure you're still okay to talk? It's already 11:00 pm there, right? "

 

"Don't worry, Wendy. It's not like we're not used to staying up late. Everyone's still here actually. We just finished everything for next week." She chuckled.

 

"Well, true. WHAT? REALLY?! I LOVE YOU GUYS, YOU'RE THE BEST!!"

 

"Hahaha we know, we know. Okay! What is it that you want to tell me? I think I do have an idea about one thing though."

 

"Then let's talk about that later, I'm pretty sure we're thinking about the same thing. About the wedding project first. I need everyone's opinion so I can give them an answer ASAP."

 

"'kay fine, but just to make sure,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter