Breaking News

Empty Space

Breaking News: Ahn Yujin was seen at the airport with her rumoured ex-girlfriend, Kim Minjoo and possible girlfriend, Jang Wonyoung. The look on Ahn Yujin’s face is giving lots of concern to the netizens, is there any love triangle going on?

They hurriedly rushed out of the airport, hoping to avoid any more flash from the cameras. Unfortunately, the mob of fans and papparazi did just the same, running out of the airport in hopes of getting more photos of the three celebrities.

Fans were shouting their names non-stop, throwing compliments and holding out gifts, hopeful that their idols might notice them, but of course, with fame, there is always hate. Many harsh comments were given and though Yujin has been in the spotlight for more than a year now, she is still not used to criticism and can't help but feel hurt by it.

"Stop disturbing my Minjoo you !"

"Yah Yujin!! Get away from our precious Wonyoung!!"

"Go to hell Ahn Yujin!!!"

Luckily, Wonyoung noticed her discomfort. She took a hold of her right hand and quickly got into the black van that was waiting for them.

After taking their respective seats in the van, Yujin heaved a sigh which is loud enough to be heard by Wonyoung. The taller girl wanted to comfort her but she knew that it’s not the right time to talk about it after what had happened just two days ago.

[FLASHBACK]

“B-but i- we....”

“It’s done yujin-ah, we can’t do this anymore. I can’t do this anymore..” Minjoo said to Yujin as a lone tear started trailing down her rosy cheek.


[FLASHBACK OVER]

Minjoo's words kept replaying in Yujin's mind over and over. She tried hard to reason with the black haired girl but it was to no avail. Minjoo was adamant about ending their relationship. The worst part is, she didn't even know why Minjoo wanted to break up with her. They were so happy together and if she remembered well, they have not had any bumps or major arguments throughout their relationship. Just a few days ago, they were together, cuddling on Yujin's bed while watching Brave. It all happened too sudden and she needed to know why.

Wonyoung continued to hold Yujin's hand,  using her thumb to draw random patterns on it as reassurance. Yujin looked at her and gave her a soft smile to show that she is fine but she knew that Wonyoung knew her too well to be fooled by it. After all, they had been best friends for over 13 years.

Minjoo was watching them the entire time. While Yujin had Wonyoung to comfort her, Minjoo had no one. She may be the one who broke off their relationship, but she felt just as devastated as Yujin. Seeing Yujin cry like that really shattered her heart into a million pieces. Minjoo had tried her best to maintain her poker face, only allowing few drops of tears to stream down her face. She didn't want the paparazzi catch her crying which will lead to more unnecessary questions and rumors from the media.

Truth be told, Minjoo did not want to break up with Yujin. How could she? She was very much in love with the brown-haired girl. Ahn Yujin was the reason she is happy. Minjoo loved everything about her. Her puppy-like personality, her laughs, her dimples and so much more. Minjoo can go on for hours just talking about her. Most importantly, Ahn Yujin was the reason she look forward to going to work, the one thing that she despised so much.

 

[FLASHBACK]

"Minjoo, Mr. Park wants to see you in his office. He says that it's urgent", Yena said to Minjoo. Minjoo was in the recording studio with Yena, writing lyrics and trying to think of ideas for her next album.

Upon hearing this, Minjoo started to panic. She wondered if she had done anything wrong.

"Thank you, Yena." Minjoo forced a smile. Yena noticed her discomfort everytime someone mentions Mr. Park's name but decided not to question her for the time being. Instead, she smiled back at Minjoo and went back to making new melodies on her keyboard. Minjoo quickly walked out of the studio and went towards her boss's office.

Along the walk to his office, Minjoo's mind went straight to Yujin, her girlfriend. She  wished that Yujin was with her right now to calm her nerves. Unfortunately, Yujin was at the Idol Room today, recording an episode with DoniConi and The Boyz. When Yujin found out that she was chosen to be MC for the new episode of Idol Room, she immediately called Minjoo to tell her about it. Minjoo laughed to herself, remembering how Yujin squealed over the phone and made her promise to watch the episode with her when it airs.

Moments later, she was standing in front Mr. Park's office. After knocking, she opened the door to find Mr. Park sitting in his chair, talking to someone on the phone. Mr. Park noticed her presence and gestured for her to sit on the chair infront of him. Minjoo sat and waited anxiously for him to finish, her hands fidgeting on her lap while her mind prepares for whatever he is about to do to her.

After what felt like decades, Mr. Park finally ended his call and placed his phone on the table harshly, which snapped Minjoo out of her train of thoughts. She looked up, immediately regretting it as her eyes met his.

He stared down at Minjoo. Minjoo gulped as she felt herself starting to sweat from her palms. Mr. Park then opened his drawer and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Care to explain this to me?", said Mr. Park as he threw the paper infront of Minjoo, the actual content of the paper facing down. Minjoo took it timidly and flipped it. When she realised what was on the paper, she swore her heart froze.

On the paper was a picture. Not just any picture, but a picture of Yujin and her, behind this very building, kissing.


"I-I can explain!! That's just an accident, I swear!! Y-You see, I accidentally tripped and Yujin caught me a little bit too late and I----"

"ENOUGH!" Mr. Park slammed his hand on the table, cutting Minjoo off and scaring her, her hands flew straight to her face as reflex. Minjoo wanted to run away badly. Her eyes were teary and she was trying her best to breathe normally to tame her heart that was beating at an extreme pace. However, Mr. Park's cold stare stopped her from going through with her plan. She stayed put and stared down on her lap. She dared not to look at him.

"What did I told you, Minjoo? You are NOT allowed to date anyone without MY permission. Not only that you've broken that rule, you're also dating a GIRL??? How much more ed up can you be?"

That's when Minjoo lost it. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she tried badly to cover up her stifles with her hands.

"Pathetic", Mr. Park said under his breath. He rubbed his temples to calm himself down.

"Do you remember who brought you here? Who gave you food and put a roof over your head? I did. I gave you everything! I took you out of that hole you call an orphanage and gave you what you have now. All I ask for you is to listen to me. Is it really that hard to obey me???"

Mr. Park's pale face was now red and the veins on his forehead were showing. He was now standing infront of her, hands on his hips.

Taking a deep breath, Minjoo stood up and bowed down to him.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Park. I will not repeat the same mistake again. Please forgive me. I will do anything", said Minjoo. At this point, all she wanted was to get over with this and get away from the angry man as soon away as possible. She also thought of Yujin and how she cannot wait to go home to meet her girlfriend and hold her in her arms.

For the next few minutes, all that could be heard was silent. But for Minjoo, silence had never been this loud.

"Break up with her."