Nice guy

Victim.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, are you alright?” Taekwoon asked when he saw a body behind the mattress that the school use for the high jump sport.

Instead of answering, the person kept himself behind the mattress more. Taekwoon does not know if it is the right thing to interfere a stranger’s space when they really seems to be uncomfortable. Taekwoon is kind, just having a scary looking face but that is not enough for someone to avoid him. Therefore, when Taekwoon moved the mattress away, he regretted not to do that sooner.

“Oh God, let me help you.” He moved closer to help the student but he pushed him away. Taekwoon could see the student face is wet with tears. He believed that is tears. Taekwoon tried to help him get up when the boy struggling to do so which the boy rejected again. “What happened to you?”

“Go ask your soccer team!” The boy tried to do the button of his school uniform with trembling hands.

“What with them?” Taekwoon asked. He is never close to his soccer team outside of the field. Of course, he communicate with them well when they are on field but Taekwoon just do not think that it is a way to be friends with more people.

“Look at me, Captain. How do you think I look like right now?”

“You look wrecked.”

“You whole ing teammates harassed me!” The boy yelled then squats down the cried while covering his face on his palm.

Now, Taekwoon realized how the other boy look like. His blazer and trousers got dry on them. Wait, does that means it is a ual harassment? Taekwoon blinked his eyes then slammed his backpack on the floor startling the crying boy. He just got to the sports storeroom, wanting to get a few soccer balls for the training before changing his clothes, now he found out that his teammates made a boy as their satisfaction. As a captain, he is ashamed.

Therefore, he dragged the boy by his wrist towards the field where his other teammates waited for him. Most of them had a shocked and scared look on their face when they saw the boy being drag by Taekwoon towards them.

“Now tell me, which one of them did that to you?” The boy looked up and stares at the boys lining in front of him before staring back at Taekwoon then shook his head. “Did they warn you not to say their name?” The boy nodded. “Then, point me their face. Trust me; they will not do anything to you.”

When he pointed at five different boys, Taekwoon was quick to kick them in the balls then manage to beat the hell out of them with his fist. While the others trying to stop him, the coach arrived and made Taekwoon stopped. The coach brought him, the boy and the other five teammates to the office to talk things out.

“Why did you punch them, Taekwoon?”

“I was mad.”

“Why are you mad?”

“They did something that I dislike.”

“Then why don’t you talk it out with them instead? You’re the captain and you should be a good captain.” Taekwoon is silent after that. He does not know what he should say while the boy feel guilty. “You might get suspension for that.”

“This is my fault.” The harassed boy said while staring on his own feet.

“This is not your fault so shut the up and leave!” Taekwoon shouted making the coach slapped him in the face.

“You’re a great soccer player but good job, you lose your title.”

“If I lose that title, make sure to give it to Wonshik instead of these ers.” He then walked out of the room leaving everyone but then get back inside to pull the boy out along with him.

“Why did you do that? It is definitely my fault.” The boy said, feeling guilty.

“It is not your fault. It is their fault.” Taekwoon walked back to the storeroom to get his bag while the boy keep following him. “Why are you still following me?”

“I don’t want you to keep getting hurt because of me.”

“I won’t get hurt anymore. You should get home and clean up.” He turns to look at the boy. “No, I think I will accompany you to get home safely. We do not know what the ers are going to do to you.”

“Why do you care so much?”

“Because I am a good person.” He walks ahead towards where most of the students park their motorcycles.

“I thought you’re going to walk me home.” He stares at Taekwoon when the student hopped on a motorcycle.

“I never said that.” He tossed a helmet to the boy for him to wear.

“I am scared.” However, the boy still hopped on the back when Taekwoon helped him.

“Just hold on me tight. Oh, I need your address.” When the boy told him his address and held on Taekwoon tightly, the ex-soccer captain speed up to the boy’s place.

 

“Thank you, Taekwoon.” The boy handed the helmet back to Taekwoon after he got off the motorcycle.

“You’re welcome. Make sure to get yourself clean up.” The boy just nodded. “They didn’t hurt you more than that, right?”

“They just touch me on the upper body and then use my mouth…” The boy stopped talking to Taekwoon then stares on his feet.

“I should just punch their mouth. I am sorry of the things my teammates has done to you.”

“You should not be sorry. It is not your fault. You have done enough that you ended up getting kicked out of the soccer team.” Taekwoon watched the boy play with his fingers. “How can I help you? Should I tell your coach what happened?”

“Just leave it like that. I do not want to be in a team that harass someone weaker.” He ruffled the boy’s hair.

“Taekwoon, you touched my hair that probably has dried .” Then, Taekwoon wiped his hand back on the student’s shirt, making the boy laughed softly.

They said goodbye to each other without the boy telling his name to Taekwoon. He left to be back home.

 

“Jung Taekwoon, you better tell me what the happened and why am I the soccer captain now?” Wonshik yelled the first thing on the next morning when he met Taekwoon.

“It just happened, Wonshik.” Taekwoon slammed his locker door and walk to his class while his friend still follow him.

“I was late by a few minutes and people already started talking about you punch someone yesterday.”

“Yes, I did punch some of the kids.”

“They said that you punched them because those kids touched your boyfriend!” Wonshik exclaimed.

“Where the does that rumor come from?” Taekwoon frowned at his friend exclamation.

“Yah, Jung Taekwoon what with the rumor about you punching people for touching your boyfriend?” Cha Hakyeon yelled from the class entrance. “I never knew that you have a boyfriend!”

“Stop yelling, please.” Taekwoon covered his ears but the noisy person pulled them away.

“Explain it to me now, Jung Taekwoon.”

“I don’t even know his name. I will explain to you guys on lunch break, okay?” He shushed them away as he put his earphone on.

“Now tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter