E01P01

What's Wrong With Secratary Kim?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lady in question, Kim Dahyun, begins her day at Im Nayeon's mansion.
It is a bright and large home, the sunlightpassing trough the wall glass as if it's a spotlight following secretray Kim as she walks inside the house knowingly like it's her own.


She makes a tea first and then organizes the Versace three piece suit for her boss. Secretary Kim also sets her eyes upon the collection of watches and chose IWC Schaffhausen.


With the clothes and accessories on her arms, Dahyun walks inside the dressing room and noticed Nayeon already sitting familiarly on her Katja highback chair with a tablet on her hand.


"Good morning Ms. Im" Dahyun greets and her boss looks at her and nods in return.


Nayeon sets her tablet on the table beside her chair then stood up. She walks towards her secretary and Dahyun offers her a white polo, waistcoat and trousers.
The vice chairman then enters a room and came back after a few minutes. She walked in front of a tall mirror and Nayeon watches as her secretary helps her put on the single-ed jacket.


Dahyun also helps her boss with her tie, "Today I picked a monotone tie that has a smart modern feel."
Nayeon nods and when secratary Kim finishes working on her necktie, she gave the watch.


As Nayeon straps the accessory on her left arm, she dramatically asks, "Isn't it bedazzling?"
"The sun?"


"No-" then Nayeon, in a fanciful manner, stretches her arms wide and puffs out her chest, "-This Aura"
Dahyun contains her reaction and just agrees that Nayeon is, indeed, splendid. Then secratary Kim starts to talk to Nayeon about her business for the morning.
They were in a middle of a discussion when Nayeon's phone receives a call, "Should I answer this Ms. Im?"


"Don't." Then Nayeon sips from her tea made by Dahyun and then continues speaking, "I don'twant to talk to that person because it will ruin my mood to take a phone call from a sinner."


"A sinner?" Dahyun asks, confused.


Nayeon nods convincingly, "Yes, because being stupid is a sin. Why can't human beings just try hard and get it?"
Dahyun, internally rolling her eyes, kept a smile plastered on her face, "That's because not everyone is not like you."
Nayeon nods in agreement.


Dahyun continues, "I also never seen anyone quite like you before, Ms. Im."


Secretary Kim was expecting a quick agreement but what she got instead is a guick turn from her boss, then a questioning gaze. Dahyun was about to asks if there are any problems when the phone rings again.
                                                          ---------
A Maserati GranTurismo stops in front of the Im Building. Nayeon gets out of the car with secretary Kim after her.


The vice chairman walks both like a model and a queen, demanding attention and respect to anyone she pass through. Employees and staff of the company bows as Nayeon and Dahyun walks in.


The two of them gets to an office and a man behind a desk suddenly stood up and immediatly kneels. "It was a mistake! A misunderstanding!" He says.
Nayeon sighs, "You shouldn't have gone to such place, didn't you think about the image of our company?" She speaks calmly, but the tone of her voice were alarming. "You are an executive officer-"


"I'm sorry to interrupt Ms. Im but your meeting is in five minutes."


Nayeon leaves and the executive officer cries while kneeling on the floor. Dahyun approaches him, "Don't be distressed, Ms. Im is angry because she expected more from you but you failed a contract and went to that scandalous place. Vice chairman had to work hard to keep the company name out of the news, so please work harder next time?"


Dahyun pats the executive's shoulder, "How about you go home and rest?"


The man says, "Should I? I will be careful tomorrow." He smiles and informs his own secretary that he will take a leave.

When the executive finally leaves the room, his secretary asks Dahyun, "He can still work here?"

Dahyun takes out her phone, calls someone and says, "Tell them to take everything from the executive's office." Dahyun then turns to the secreatry and answers her question, "Vice chairman Im does not give anyone a second chance."

                                                                                                               ---------

At the board meeting, Nayeon sits at the head of the table while Jeongyeon, the company's director, is proposing to purchase an airline and make it a globally known company in the span of five years.

"If you will look at the financial statement, you will see that the current asset is 2.024 billion dollars and the current liabilities are 940 million dollars. The current ratio is about 275 percent-"

Nayeon interrupts Jenogyeon, "It's 215.319149" All heads turn to the vice chairman'S direction and Dahyun let out an impressed smile.

Jeongyeon raised her hand up to her ear, "What?"

"If the current asset is 2.024 billion and the liabilities are 940 million then shouldn't be the current ratio 215.319149, Ms. Yoo?" Nayeon explains to Jengyeon.

Dahyun couldn't contain her proudness and bows her head, smiling while Jeonyeon and the other board members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter